Anyone worried if Corona virus keeps spreading the gyms will shut down?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stevie Wonder could see it wasn’t about race. It was wrong, but it wasn’t racist. I hold firm that there isn’t people hating people because the color of their skin. Not enough to matter. Do we have prejudice tendencies? Sure. But I believe there is a difference. When you pull up to a place and their are 5 guys with pants around the knees, underwear hanging out, hair braided, and gold teeth, do you avoid them because their skin is dark or because they look like hoodlums? If you pull up to a place and see trailer trash with dirty clothes, tattoos on the face, and meth mouth do you avoid him because he is white or because he looks like a crackhead?

Anyone that claims there is oppression, systematic racism, inequality, or whatever has never been outside of the USA. Our system is setup for success if people will put in the work, do their part, focus on their family and community, and to stop looking for a government fix, handout, handup, or wanting other people to fix their problems.

Fire away.
TRUTH!

It would also help to minimize actions like this..

Last edited:
muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don’t know if anyone caught the latest details of how things went down when George Floyd was killed. Trial(s) could be interesting as Floyd stated he couldn’t breathe before officer Chauvin placed his knee over Floyd’s neck. Fentanyl and COVID-19 recovery will be factors for the defense to exploit. Things are going to get messy, but we can now see that there were no racial undertones in the incident itself.

I mean, even if he had pre-existing conditions, no one in their right mind thinks, what, 8+ minutes with his knee on his neck not excessive force.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stevie Wonder could see it wasn’t about race. It was wrong, but it wasn’t racist. I hold firm that there isn’t people hating people because the color of their skin. Not enough to matter. Do we have prejudice tendencies? Sure. But I believe there is a difference. When you pull up to a place and their are 5 guys with pants around the knees, underwear hanging out, hair braided, and gold teeth, do you avoid them because their skin is dark or because they look like hoodlums? If you pull up to a place and see trailer trash with dirty clothes, tattoos on the face, and meth mouth do you avoid him because he is white or because he looks like a crackhead?

Anyone that claims there is oppression, systematic racism, inequality, or whatever has never been outside of the USA. Our system is setup for success if people will put in the work, do their part, focus on their family and community, and to stop looking for a government fix, handout, handup, or wanting other people to fix their problems.

Fire away.
True, we can't say that EVERY case of wrongdoing is about race or racism. That said, just because the US has LESS racism than other countries doesn't mean there is ZERO racism. There were a few cops fired recently after their body cams, or vehicle cams, caught them calling co-workers/judges/etc. the n-word, suggesting shooting them, and saying they were looking forward to a civl/race war so they could shoot black people. On top of that, we seem to be seeing a rise in Anti-Semitism coming from supporters of Farrakhan, so you can't say there's ZERO racism/discrimination/hate in America. Less than other places, sure, but NOT zero.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don’t know if anyone caught the latest details of how things went down when George Floyd was killed. Trial(s) could be interesting as Floyd stated he couldn’t breathe before officer Chauvin placed his knee over Floyd’s neck. Fentanyl and COVID-19 recovery will be factors for the defense to exploit. Things are going to get messy, but we can now see that there were no racial undertones in the incident itself.

Fire away.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i guess the protesters in detroit can go home and chill.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
True, we can't say that EVERY case of wrongdoing is about race or racism. That said, just because the US has LESS racism than other countries doesn't mean there is ZERO racism. There were a few cops fired recently after their body cams, or vehicle cams, caught them calling co-workers/judges/etc. the n-word, suggesting shooting them, and saying they were looking forward to a civl/race war so they could shoot black people. On top of that, we seem to be seeing a rise in Anti-Semitism coming from supporters of Farrakhan, so you can't say there's ZERO racism/discrimination/hate in America. Less than other places, sure, but NOT zero.
It would probably be impossible to stamp it out completely. People suck. Not much can be done with that. But the problem is not wide spread, mainstream, or anywhere near what BLM, the media, or any politician want to paint it.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It would probably be impossible to stamp it out completely. People suck. Not much can be done with that. But the problem is not wide spread, mainstream, or anywhere near what BLM, the media, or any politician want to paint it.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The literal “cause of death” from the report is subdual, restraint and neck compression. The drugs in his system didn’t kill him.

Cause of death per autopsy - homicide.
In before “nice job Goofling that. Don’t believe everything you read on the internet. Are you a coroner? You just read what you choose to read online.”

Q

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy **** Googleitupcrohn...

I had no idea what I had stepped into. You are one hell of a forum warrior.
I've turned several jobs, caught 3 snook and installed my new bar all in this time.

My horrible judgment of character on my part, holy ****. Still in here laying it down.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like it's time to put on the pink floyd....

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy **** Googleitupcrohn...

I had no idea what I had stepped into. You are one hell of a forum warrior.
I've turned several jobs, caught 3 snook and installed my new bar all in this time.

My horrible judgment of character on my part, holy ****. Still in here laying it down.
I’ve also been working today. Nobody said I can’t multitask. Way to contribute more meaningful information to this thread BTW. Troll.

Q

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By done, that means busting your balls.
You couldn't carry my beer for me.

Q

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just remember Googleitup..

I'm that guy that won the spot on the team over you. I will never go away.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just remember Googleitup..

I'm that guy that won the spot on the team over you. I will never go away.
What does that even mean? I never didn’t make a sports team lol. I played football in high school, wrestled, won Gold at the Sunshine State Games in Tae Kwon Do, and Silver at the US Open. Just because I like statistics and know how to do research doesn’t mean I’m some unathletic nerd. I’m a pretty athletic nerd lol!

Q

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You played football in high school but didn't make a team?

And I quote " what does that even mean"

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You played football in high school but didn't make a team?

And I quote " what does that even mean"
I said " I never didn’t make a sports team lol" learn to read man. Notice the word "didn't." I never failed to make a team I tried out for. I'm pretty sure you're still "busting my balls," because even you're not that stupid, right?

Q

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is your degree front and center on the wall first thing? I wiped my arse years ago with it .

Q

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He's definitely exploiting my love to fight.

Thank God ufc night

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is your degree front and center on the wall first thing? I wiped my arse years ago with it .
Nah, I gave it to your mother; I sleep in her bed more than I sleep in mine anyway, so I get to look at it more often that way. ;)

Q

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
****, I failed to start an argument you can Google.

Great yo mama joke.
Mmm Titos

Q

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe you can bring the 5 year veteran soldiers up to speed coming back to find a job on how to police the country's meth addicts with your goofle wisdom?

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The original autopsy did not list as homicide, thought heart attack? Again no need to put knee on handcuffed person for 8 minutes but was in bad shape before that.

Q

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Plus I'm a control freak, and I have a good grip on this little bitches thoughts.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The original autopsy did not list as homicide, thought heart attack? Again no need to put knee on handcuffed person for 8 minutes but was in bad shape before that.
I believe you’re referring to the “charging document” from the District. I linked the Summary (file) of the findings from the preliminary autopsy.

Also, let’s not forget that private doctors were hired through the Victims lawyer and roughly came to the same conclusion of the prelim.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bold claims indeed
i theory steroids in a nebulizer if given early on could possibly prevent respiratory symptoms from becoming worse if given with antibiotic...but i am skeptical since my knowledge is so limited as to what the cons to this treatment are?

at the same time i am hopeful that there is something pre-existing and relatively inexpensive that could at least be of benefit for treating symptoms!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Won’t make doctors and the pharmaceutical companies a lot of money. They will as usual call it bunk until they can find their magic 5000 dollar answer.
capitalism is for sure a double-edged sword.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Won’t make doctors and the pharmaceutical companies a lot of money. They will as usual call it bunk until they can find their magic 5000 dollar answer.
Thats why it’s widely used across America already as it stands today, right? Lol please dont group healthcare providers in with the pharmaceutical companies, theyre two separate entities with two separate goals. Healthcare providers aim to provide care for humans, with (in this case) whatever drug works the best for that individual. They would also love for said treatment to be affordable for their patients.

Pharma companies want a bigger bottom line.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i theory steroids in a nebulizer if given early on could possibly prevent respiratory symptoms from becoming worse if given with antibiotic...but i am skeptical since my knowledge is so limited as to what the cons to this treatment are?

at the same time i am hopeful that there is something pre-existing and relatively inexpensive that could at least be of benefit for treating symptoms!!!
Yeah, it’s kind of like how we recently started using dexamethasone which is a systemic corticosteroid. Nebulized inhaled budesonide is obviously a more localized corticosteroid, which would seem to make more sense. Both will have sides of weakening the immune system (though kind of the point), water retention, and a greater tendency for hyperglycemia- mainly. It’s not something I would do prophylactically but probably wouldn’t be a bad idea to try and pursue if someone were to catch it and was experiencing some significant symptoms.

It’s a nice idea to treat people at home this way, but other people in the household would have to be extra careful as nebulizers are aerosol generating devices. Basically it results in suspending viral droplets in the air for 1-2 hrs. We aren’t even allowed to give them in the hospital unless the patient is in a negative pressure isolation room, and we are in full PPE. Though of course there have been some exceptions due to false negatives and presumed negative admits. Oops!

Why do I have the feeling I will soon be administering a shitload of budesonide nebulizers :cautious:

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My god, I just put about 8 hours into a conversation on Facebook with an anti-masker. It was mostly friendly and respectful, but it eventually got to be too much. I’m about as libertarian as it gets but I’ll never understand the “nobody can tell me what to do” mentality.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My god, I just put about 8 hours into a conversation on Facebook with an anti-masker. It was mostly friendly and respectful, but it eventually got to be too much. I’m about as libertarian as it gets but I’ll never understand the “nobody can tell me what to do” mentality.
I think the friendly and respectful part is where you went wrong. People aren’t into that these days.

Yeah, I don’t know if this is happening elsewhere, but I notice many older people (75 plus) not wearing masks. The other day I was inside paying for my gas and some older lady who could barely walk was in front of me in line with no mask on. Meanwhile, the cashier and myself who are significantly younger have masks on. Bear in mind this store can literally only hold 3 people- including the cashier. I thought to myself, something is wrong with this picture! The most likely vector in the store wasn’t doing her part in protecting us!

Elderly Supremacy! I’m going to start a protest.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To be devil’s advocate, it could be that elderly folks have the mindset that “if i had it, id know” given theyre less likely to be asymptomatic spreaders.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the friendly and respectful part is where you went wrong. People aren’t into that these days.

Yeah, I don’t know if this is happening elsewhere, but I notice many older people (75 plus) not wearing masks. The other day I was inside paying for my gas and some older lady who could barely walk was in front of me in line with no mask on. Meanwhile, the cashier and myself who are significantly younger have masks on. Bear in mind this store can literally only hold 3 people- including the cashier. I thought to myself, something is wrong with this picture! The most likely vector in the store wasn’t doing her part in protecting us!

Elderly Supremacy! I’m going to start a protest.
I got into it with someone who was anti-mask on FB the other day. I ended up saying "you're an ankle, since you're three feet lower than a c*nt." Then he ended up telling me to drive down to say it to his face and fight him, that he'd kick my a**, and he got banned from the FB page.

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I posted on FB that people refusing to wear a mask because they’re skeptical are the same as fat people refusing to go on a diet because they’ve heard conflicting info about which one works.

I expected to stir up more fuss with it.