Anyone worried if Corona virus keeps spreading the gyms will shut down?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is a smaller country and things are pretty transparent.
Hahaha you make it sound like it's Sweden. Sorry, I had to. Just thinking about it, all the corruption ... the only thing that's transparent is the art collection of the ex prime minister lawl

Government is in a pretty messed up situation as right when the pandemic hit we had a Richter 5.5 mag earthquake that hit the capital, which may not sound like a very strong earthquake, but it is the first after 140 years and the downtown got annihilated pretty badly. Multistory buildings are by large temporary or completely not suitable for living.
That sucked big time! Pregnant ladies giving birth in their cars, people having nowhere to go and all in the middle of a just announced epidemic. Also, it just got really cold and windy those days. And that made it even worse ... When it rains it pours eh ...

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is a reason Lupus and RA patients are not getting the virus...havent you seen the information all over the news???
‘President Donald Trump once again touted hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for COVID-19, the disease caused by the new coronavirus. This time, the president falsely claimed that “people with lupus” who take hydroxychloroquine “aren’t catching this horrible virus.”’

As of April 2, the group (COVID-19 Global Rheumatology Alliance) had information on 110 validated patients (COVID + rheumatology patients with one of the following): 36% with rheumatoid arthritis, 17% with psoriatic arthritis and 17% with systemic lupus erythematosus, or lupus, an autoimmune disease.

Theres also the consideration that patients with rheumatologic conditions which are presumably on immunosuppressive therapy are likely following the social distancing and quarantine guidelines much more closely than people without those conditions. I highly doubt these patients were the idiots going on spring break, going to mass gatherings, etc.

Edit: i have no interest in turning this into a political dialogue about Trump. That wasnt the intent of this. He just happened to be the reason this article was written.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
‘President Donald Trump once again touted hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for COVID-19, the disease caused by the new coronavirus. This time, the president falsely claimed that “people with lupus” who take hydroxychloroquine “aren’t catching this horrible virus.”’

As of April 2, the group (COVID-19 Global Rheumatology Alliance) had information on 110 validated patients (COVID + rheumatology patients with one of the following): 36% with rheumatoid arthritis, 17% with psoriatic arthritis and 17% with systemic lupus erythematosus, or lupus, an autoimmune disease.

Theres also the consideration that patients with rheumatologic conditions which are presumably on immunosuppressive therapy are likely following the social distancing and quarantine guidelines much more closely than people without those conditions. I highly doubt these patients were the idiots going on spring break, going to mass gatherings, etc.

Edit: i have no interest in turning this into a political dialogue about Trump. That wasnt the intent of this. He just happened to be the reason this article was written.
wasn't Cuomo requesting more of this drug be made available? I might be wrong but thought that is what he was saying, those press briefings last so long I loose focus.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wasn't Cuomo requesting more of this drug be made available? I might be wrong but thought that is what he was saying, those press briefings last so long I loose focus.
Again, that post wasnt intended to be anti or pro trump. It was to respond to the guy who was talking about “lupus patients not getting COVID”. I dont give a sh*t what Cuomo or Trump did or didnt say.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Again, that post wasnt intended to be anti or pro trump. It was to respond to the guy who was talking about “lupus patients not getting COVID”. I dont give a sh*t what Cuomo or Trump did or didnt say.
dang man, you on cycle?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dang man, you on cycle?
Haha - no. I just am so sick of hearing both pro trump and anti trump BS when the conversation isnt even about him in the first place. Theres zero objectivity in it, from either side, and I have zero desire to get involved in it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haha - no. I just am so sick of hearing both pro trump and anti trump BS when the conversation isnt even about him in the first place. Theres zero objectivity in it, from either side, and I have zero desire to get involved in it.
You might want to recheck your wording on that post a few up then. It definitely reads like it.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You might want to recheck your wording on that post a few up then. It definitely reads like it.
Its in quotes. It came from the article that I posted. Which is why I made my “edit” below to specifically state that I didnt make the post to directly speak about trump. I even specified exactly what I was talking about. So, no, i wont recheck my wording, thanks.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar

All solid points. Thanks bro.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I should've said they aren't getting it "as much" and you raised some good reasons this may be...

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fact 1 President Trump never said patients with Lupus taking Hydroxy aren’t catching the virus. This is taking his quote out of context. What he actually said is,-

“President Donald Trump on Saturday pointed to a study that showed people with lupus “aren’t catching this horrible virus...“They’re not affected so much by it. Now, maybe that’s correct; maybe it’s false. You’re going to have to check it out,” Trump told reporters in Washington.”

Fact 2 There is a study that supports lupus patients taking hydroxy do not get the virus as much (not saying the study has a valid or invalid conclusion)-

“Trump did not name the study. But Chinese researchers published a preprint clinical study (pdf) that, they said, found patients treated with hydroxychloroquine recovered quicker than those who weren’t given the drug.”

“Researchers in China previously found that 80 lupus patients in Wuhan, where the virus emerged last year, did not contract the illness.”

Source for both facts above https://www.efreenews.com/a/lupus-experts-divided-over-hydroxychloroquine-use-against-covid-19

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fact 1 President Trump never said patients with Lupus taking Hydroxy aren’t catching the virus. This is taking his quote out of context. What he actually said is,-

“President Donald Trump on Saturday pointed to a study that showed people with lupus “aren’t catching this horrible virus...“They’re not affected so much by it. Now, maybe that’s correct; maybe it’s false. You’re going to have to check it out,” Trump told reporters in Washington.”

Fact 2 There is a study that supports lupus patients taking hydroxy do not get the virus as much (not saying the study has a valid or invalid conclusion)-

“Trump did not name the study. But Chinese researchers published a preprint clinical study (pdf) that, they said, found patients treated with hydroxychloroquine recovered quicker than those who weren’t given the drug.”

“Researchers in China previously found that 80 lupus patients in Wuhan, where the virus emerged last year, did not contract the illness.”

Source for both facts above https://www.efreenews.com/a/lupus-experts-divided-over-hydroxychloroquine-use-against-covid-19
I think the study trump was referring to was put out by the French?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think the study trump was referring to was put out by the French?
The article I posted said he didn’t reference the specific study he was referring to, however such studies like the one in China do exist.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The article I posted said he didn’t reference the specific study he was referring to, however such studies like the one in China do exist.
'french expert says second study shows malaria drug helps fight coronavirus'....march 29, 2020

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't believe it would be the RFID chip, but it's definitely a way to normalize this type of behavior to get those who are unfamiliar comfortable with the actual RFID chip to come

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That is where i seriously draw the line. Stuff like this would make me consider moving to South America. I dont care what i will be missing out, i simply aint staying in a country that tries to force chipping.
Pretty much

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Had a dream last night that the gyms were cleared to open up again lol
I am hoping soon . Missing the gym , even with the stuff I am blessed to have I miss it

Lol, the day it opens back up = 3-5 hours full body destruction

I am also waiting for the day when everything goes back to somewhat normal life

Last edited:
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There is a reason Lupus and RA patients are not getting the virus...havent you seen the information all over the news???
Yeah, sorry - I don't care what the news says about that (I don't generally follow much health advice from any news source to begin with).

I can tell you this, I have a gf with an autoimmune disease who had a flare up in the beginning of march and had to go back on high doses of prednisone up until the beginning of this week. I am not letting her near ANYONE, and I am not going anywhere I don't have to, which means 5 out of 7 days or better I am not leaving my house right now. We are wiping everything down like crazed lunatics even though I don't believe it is fully necessary, I am going through sanitizing hand wipes at a rapid pace when out in public and wiping carts, door handles, car door handles, steering wheels, my face mask, hands, groceries, etc. You name it. I have been insane about it. She is NOT getting this. So she will be a statistic showing that people with this rare autoimmune disease don't get Covid-19.

I would avoid any corticosteroids anytime you're looking to avoid an infection, etc. They may help when your immune system becomes overactive; but you certainly don't want it to be underactive either.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Yeah, sorry - I don't care what the news says about that (I don't generally follow much health advice from any news source to begin with).

I can tell you this, I have a gf with an autoimmune disease who had a flare up in the beginning of march and had to go back on high doses of prednisone up until the beginning of this week. I am not letting her near ANYONE, and I am not going anywhere I don't have to, which means 5 out of 7 days or better I am not leaving my house right now. We are wiping everything down like crazed lunatics even though I don't believe it is fully necessary, I am going through sanitizing hand wipes at a rapid pace when out in public and wiping carts, door handles, car door handles, steering wheels, my face mask, hands, groceries, etc. You name it. I have been insane about it. She is NOT getting this. So she will be a statistic showing that people with this rare autoimmune disease don't get Covid-19.

I would avoid any corticosteroids anytime you're looking to avoid an infection, etc. They may help when your immune system becomes overactive; but you certainly don't want it to be underactive either.
Haha do you write for a living? I have never seen anyone be so long winded on an internet forum....aside from maybe Aleksandar or ax1

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha do you write for a living? I have never seen anyone be so long winded on an internet forum....aside from maybe Aleksandar or ax1
No, I am long winded because I am not a good writer perhaps :)

I type pretty fast....about 60-70 words per minute usually. Brevity is not my strong suit. That is well established.

Edit: If anyone on here writes for a living, I would wager it is actually @justhere4comm. I've seen him do some creative stuff on here and the quality of some of his writing has struck me in the past.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Right on...dont short change yourself. You are very articulate.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Right on...dont short change yourself. You are very articulate.
Thanks guys - I think I am average among our group. We all have our strong suits...I think mine is that I can type almost as fast as I can think....or, wait....maybe that is a weakness?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
While I agree that immunocompromised patients can be a higher risk group, the outlook very well could depend on why the patient is immunocompromised, and what medication they may be on to control their symptoms.

Rheumatoid/psoriatic arthritis, or crohn’s disease patients (as examples) are only considered immunocompromised because of the biologics many of these patients have to resort to in order to relieve their symptoms. From what I have been seeing, these medications don’t seem to put them at any higher risk, as it can actually spare them from experiencing the severe symptoms that result from the overreaction of the immune system.

Specifically, Tocilizumab has already had reports of positive results in patients, so we might be hearing more about that.

Other common biologics like Humera, Enbrel, and Cosentyx would also likely be effective in preventing the dreaded pro inflammatory cytokines.

I looked into this because my GF has psoriatic arthritis, and currently takes Cosentyx. I was initially concerned about this, but now I feel that she would likely have a better chance of not experiencing the life threatening pathway of the virus.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
While I agree that immunocompromised patients can be a higher risk group, the outlook very well could depend on why the patient is immunocompromised, and what medication they may be on to control their symptoms.

Rheumatoid/psoriatic arthritis, or crohn’s disease patients (as examples) are only considered immunocompromised because of the biologics many of these patients have to resort to in order to relieve their symptoms. From what I have been seeing, these medications don’t seem to put them at any higher risk, as it can actually spare them from experiencing the severe symptoms that result from the overreaction of the immune system.

Specifically, Tocilizumab has already had reports of positive results in patients, so we might be hearing more about that.

Other common biologics like Humera, Enbrel, and Cosentyx would also likely be effective in preventing the dreaded pro inflammatory cytokines.

I looked into this because my GF has psoriatic arthritis, and currently takes Cosentyx. I was initially concerned about this, but now I feel that she would likely have a better chance of not experiencing the life threatening pathway of the virus.
Yes, this is what I was getting at.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If any of you guys have IG this intensivist is posting a ton of content regarding COVID. He directly links the research he is referring to as well and does a great job talking about the limitations of each study (which, there are no shortage of limitations in almost all of them given how experimental and fast moving all of this is).

http://instagr.am/p/B-xpoFRhXCB/
This post is about how temperature affects the life of the virus.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hmmm, very interesting about the temps.

I have been thinking since they started theorizing that the temps could effect it - I can think if one way to increase body temp, improve some of the symptoms of diabetes, and lose some fat while we are all stuck at home.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't see how warmer temps help the big picture, though it could play a part in getting the US economy opened up a bit more in summer.

However, in the big picture, this virus has no natural human defense and will keep rapidly spreading everywhere and anywhere it can as long as there are hosts without immunity. And the way humans move around in this age, it can go from a gross meat market in China to every single US State in just a few weeks. So even the southern hemisphere with opposite summer/winter seasons will still spreading it back and forth, as is happening now.

Sounds like the earlier expectation of this thing ebbing and flowing in cyclical seasonal/distancing waves is still true. At least until 60-80% of the planet develops anti-body immunity through exposure... or a vaccine. Whichever comes first. And with a true global vaccine over a year away, I think the biggest potential game changer in the near term is that rapid antibody blood test. If those people are free and clear from reinfection (??) and there are way more than we know (??) the math changes for the better quickly.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol. I dont think thats the answer. I think turning up the heat in enclosed public places could be a more logical answer...but go on a mitochondrial uncoupling adventure if you so please!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol. I dont think thats the answer. I think turning up the heat in enclosed public places could be a more logical answer...but go on a mitochondrial uncoupling adventure if you so please!
I meant exercise?

Ok, you got me haha. Wishful thinking :)

There is some evidence against influenza I believe. But I think there may be some evidence it could increase viral replication. Not really sure, haven't looked in a while. Wouldn't really advise it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mitochondrial uncoupling. What does that and has three letters? Lol. Nope. The cure may be worse.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I meant exercise?

Ok, you got me haha. Wishful thinking :)

There is some evidence against influenza I believe. But I think there may be some evidence it could increase viral replication. Not really sure, haven't looked in a while. Wouldn't really advise it.
Lmao...I suppose that works too . I thought you were talking about a particular fat loss drug that may not be named on this forum due to its unique ability to kill you very easily.

Actually, now after re-reading your post a few times - I still think you did mean that haha. I definitely wouldn’t advise it either...interesting about the viral replication business.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lmao...I suppose that works too . I thought you were talking about a particular fat loss drug that may not be named on this forum due to its unique ability to kill you very easily.

Actually, now after re-reading your post a few times - I still think you did mean that haha. I definitely wouldn’t advise it either...interesting about the viral replication business.
Yeah, you are picking up what I am putting down. You know, exercise. In a pill.

@justhere4comm - the effects in your sheets and t-shirts are the worst.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I don't disagree, but I think for a normal functioning immune system, decreasing function in the early stages may be negative. Once you have it and it is getting worse, stopping the immune system from over reacting can have a place. In this case, the direct IL-6 MOA if the drug you mention looks interesting.

My only point is that I don't think people who have less than overactive immune systems should be taking something to inhibit their immune systems as a preventative measure. It could lead to someone who may have been in the asymptomatic category becoming very ill.

Increased TReg production could maybe be a potential avenue early on though. But immunity is super complex and I am far from an expert.

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not really sure I agree with this. The immune response may be causing the damage, but you can't overlook WHY is the immune system responding that way. People on corticosteroids and mycophenolate are highly susceptible to infections. Things like the common flu or even rhinovirus can become fatal to those receiving either of these therapies. I would not take them in most situations of Covid.

They are theorizing that HCQ may work because it will interfere with the acidification of endosomes in cells - this prevents the cells from maturing and thus messes with the virsus' ability to replicate.

But having said that - this is why Vitamin C and Vitamin D are so important. Vitamin C helps clear out the byproducts of your immune response, Vitamin D modulates the immune response (high dose vitamin D will reduce your immunity).
Can u clarify what u mean by high dose of vit d reduces your imunity

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I believe he means a dose so high that would put you way out of normal ranges....

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's pretty complicated and I don't even fully grasp it - but Vitamin D is more of an immune modulator. It isn't just that it enhances immunity - it can also decrease it too. This is probably a good thing most of the time, since it can keep you from having an under active immune system, nor an over active immune system. Extremely large doses, like 100,000 iu or more a day, can really put the breaks on the immune system. Before the advent of corticosteroids, Vitamin D was often used in doses up to 600,000 iu/dose in order to quiet the immune system during autoimmune disease treatments. Its effects were not strong enough, corticosteroids work much better, but in some patients it worked.

Large doses over 100,000 iu have also been examined in stroke victims and there have been some minor effects, which are hypothesized to be through reduction in the inflammatory/immune response in the brain.

In this instance, Vitamin D is kind of an ideal helper - before you get sick, having sufficient levels may make your immune system "strong" and help fight off the infection - but sufficient levels or even very high levels after you get sick may reduce the immune response to prevent the cytokine storm that we are seeing. It will also reduce the need for coticosteroids to achieve this goal as well - so you can use a smaller dose of things like prednisone and get the same effects with fewer nasty sides.

But this is also part of the reason that walking around with very elevated vitamin D levels can be harmful - and risks for stroke, etc. go up after a certain point. It's not just a "more is better" thing. Your closest friend often become your worst enemies if you're around them too much.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's pretty complicated and I don't even fully grasp it - but Vitamin D is more of an immune modulator. It isn't just that it enhances immunity - it can also decrease it too. This is probably a good thing most of the time, since it can keep you from having an under active immune system, nor an over active immune system. Extremely large doses, like 100,000 iu or more a day, can really put the breaks on the immune system. Before the advent of corticosteroids, Vitamin D was often used in doses up to 600,000 iu/dose in order to quiet the immune system during autoimmune disease treatments. Its effects were not strong enough, corticosteroids work much better, but in some patients it worked.

Large doses over 100,000 iu have also been examined in stroke victims and there have been some minor effects, which are hypothesized to be through reduction in the inflammatory/immune response in the brain.

In this instance, Vitamin D is kind of an ideal helper - before you get sick, having sufficient levels may make your immune system "strong" and help fight off the infection - but sufficient levels or even very high levels after you get sick may reduce the immune response to prevent the cytokine storm that we are seeing. It will also reduce the need for coticosteroids to achieve this goal as well - so you can use a smaller dose of things like prednisone and get the same effects with fewer nasty sides.

But this is also part of the reason that walking around with very elevated vitamin D levels can be harmful - and risks for stroke, etc. go up after a certain point. It's not just a "more is better" thing. Your closest friend often become your worst enemies if you're around them too much.
I supplement heavily with vit d in winter months...my last bloods showed 66.660 mg/ml...30mg/ml is considered optimal...and over 50mg/ml for long term could lead to adverse effects....I told my doc about my supplementation and told him I cut back in summer months-he was good with this.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I supplement heavily with vit d in winter months...my last bloods showed 66.660 mg/ml...30mg/ml is considered optimal...and over 50mg/ml for long term could lead to adverse effects....I told my doc about my supplementation and told him I cut back in summer months-he was good with this.
Hkw much fo you use in the winter @thebigt

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, this is why getting blood tests is good. Some doctors will ignore it even if you tell them you're taking 20,000 iu/day. It blows my mind.

I take 10,000 iu/day but I have screwed up MA healthcare and my dr. doesn't care to test. Honestly, until last year I hadn't been to a doctor since I was 20 (I'm 40 now) other than a couple ER situations that basically involved injuries/cuts (like putting my finger into a bench grinder....ouch).

You have to be careful too - there are two measurements. nmol/ml and ng/ml. 70 nmol/ml is ok. 70 ng/ml is definitely not. And I can never remember and have to look it up sometimes...but the lab standards are usually on the paper to give guidance. Over 50 ng/ml is too high. Maybe even over 40 ng/ml is pushing it - even for us OD guys.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, this is why getting blood tests is good. Some doctors will ignore it even if you tell them you're taking 20,000 iu/day. It blows my mind.

I take 10,000 iu/day but I have screwed up MA healthcare and my dr. doesn't care to test. Honestly, until last year I hadn't been to a doctor since I was 20 (I'm 40 now) other than a couple ER situations that basically involved injuries/cuts (like putting my finger into a bench grinder....ouch).

You have to be careful too - there are two measurements. nmol/ml and ng/ml. 70 nmol/ml is ok. 70 ng/ml is definitely not. And I can never remember and have to look it up sometimes...but the lab standards are usually on the paper to give guidance. Over 50 ng/ml is too high. Maybe even over 40 ng/ml is pushing it - even for us OD guys.
short term doesn't present near the problem it would if I were at that level year long. but you are right without the test I would not have known it was so far out of range. will be cutting back by half for now since I am not working in sun until this over...once I get back to working outdoors will cut back more.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar

My Vitamin D was recently 47ng/mL...so your saying this is pushing it?

The listed lab range is 30-100.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My Vitamin D was recently 47ng/mL...so your saying this is pushing it?

The listed lab range is 30-100.
????? you sure it is mg/ml????

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar