Anyone worried if Corona virus keeps spreading the gyms will shut down?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just curious as if it happens it would really suck! Would have to have a set of dumbbells delivered to work out for the months the gym would be closed down!

ShanghaiJoe

Awards
Here in Shanghai (and the rest of China) all the gyms have been closed now for 3 weeks. Have looked around, but there seems to be no exceptions, everything is closed. Hear rumours they will remain closed until 1st June...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just curious as if it happens it would really suck! Would have to have a set of dumbbells delivered to work out for the months the gym would be closed down!
Is this a joke lol, no1 is going to care about the gym if half there town is sick. They will be hiding inside there house

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is this a joke lol, no1 is going to care about the gym if half there town is sick. They will be hiding inside there house
This is why I have a home gym. Honestly the bigger issue is that could affect gear availability even more than the recent legislation. Their post offices/couriers are still partially shut down and deliveries are already weeks behind schedule.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ummm - maybe people in gyms don't get Coronavirus? When is the last time you saw a photo of a chinese person in a gym?

@SFreed help me out with a meme here...

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is preventing you from working out at home, in the garage, in the yard etc?

Most of us live in the northern hemisphere and warmer weather is coming.

We dont need commercial gyms to work out.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This is actually my main concern with coronavirus 🤣

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
i think there is smthing they are keeping from us, just my 2 cents.

This corona virus kills only 2% of it patients, is much weaker than a regular flu like h1n1, or whatever.

This is China fucking the world economy with a regular flu.

Last edited:
dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ummm - maybe people in gyms don't get Coronavirus? When is the last time you saw a photo of a chinese person in a gym?

@SFreed help me out with a meme here...
wtf...?? i'm chinese (or half) and work out daily. One chinese guy in my gym is the biggest guy in there

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There’s a strong rumor online that say there’s actually thousands and thousands of death but they are hiding it and that’s it’s a very nasty virus. Not saying I believe it just saying.

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
There’s a strong rumor online that say there’s actually thousands and thousands of death but they are hiding it and that’s it’s a very nasty virus. Not saying I believe it just saying.
Well, if it is on the internet its true

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As much as it may sound paraonoid, I think someone (USA...khm...) did this on purpose to China to weaken their economy. Since we all know, America is in great debt to China...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know for a fact that thousands and thousands die every year from drunk drivers...but the media never has anything to say about it.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
As much as it may sound paraonoid, I think someone (USA...khm...) did this on purpose to China to weaken their economy. Since we all know, America is in great debt to China...
Now that is a conspiracy theory that actually makes sense. China designing the crappiest bioweapon ever, just to release it on their own populace, is moronic. However it still may be true.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean the USA fucked quite a few people up and cheated quite a few as well... that’d be a good payback if they mess you guys up a bit economically speaking 💁‍♂️💁‍♂️

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mean the USA fucked quite a few people up and cheated quite a few as well... that’d be a good payback if they mess you guys up a bit economically speaking 💁‍♂️💁‍♂️
Like they did in my country in spring of 99' lol

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Coronavirus has a death rate about 20x a major, modern flu outbreak.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The reg flu has an antivirus - Corona does not. That is why its dangerous.
you are joking right...are you aware of how many get 'flu shots'?

I bet many of the same people who don't get immunized against the flu are now begging for coronavirus shot, lol.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, apparently the horror-fiction Author Dean Koontz mentioned a bio-weapon in one of his books decades ago called Wuhan-So and so. So obviously Mr. Koontz is working in conjunction with the Military Industrial Complex, The Rand Corporation, and The Illuminati, to control the world. Im searching archives .... If something similar was also mentioned on The Simpsons, then our worst fears are confirmed, and we should all prepare for the end.
(No Homo).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't think so, it's spread world wide now and has gone to very high threat. We have 200 cases in the US

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't think so, it's spread world wide now and has gone to very high threat. We have 200 cases in the US
how many deaths?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where did that figure come from? Everywhere I've seen is stating about 65 cases.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Where did that figure come from? Everywhere I've seen is stating about 65 cases.
The hospital my girl works for got a update from the who "world health organization"

Approximately 2000 deaths world wide, zero deaths in the us

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The hospital my girl works for got a update from the who "world health organization"

Approximately 2000 deaths world wide, zero deaths in the us

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Showing only 15 still unless I am missing something.
World health organization has 170 something confirmed cases and possibly up to 200 in the us according to the meeting my girlfriend had to sit through today,

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Honestly I could give 2 fuks less, until I or someone I know gets it, its like it don't exist to me. I'm not spending my days worried. Im just taking her word on this because her department has regular meetings about everything health in the us if it relates to there job

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
wtf...?? i'm chinese (or half) and work out daily. One chinese guy in my gym is the biggest guy in there
Sorry - didn't mean to offend, just goofing around. But...unless you have coronavirus, you prove my point. 😬

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly I could give 2 fuks less, until I or someone I know gets it, its like it don't exist to me. I'm not spending my days worried. Im just taking her word on this because her department has regular meetings about everything health in the us if it relates to there job
my wife as well. this is the next russia hoax to get rid of trump.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think the comparison to flu is probably a bit week. If flu had a 2% death rate, based on the numbers I have seen, about 900,000 people a year would be dying from it. It is typically 50,000 - 80,000 deaths a year and many, many more people have had the flu.

Also, I think part of the issue may be the concern over how contagious it is.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
World health organization has 170 something confirmed cases and possibly up to 200 in the us according to the meeting my girlfriend had to sit through today,
what does she think about 'WHO', I've heard they are as corrupt as the U N?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
my wife as well. this is the next russia hoax to get rid of trump.
I totally agree!! And it is sad to say, but I bet most dems are voting for the virus to spread so they can falsely say Trump is to blame. They want the stock market and the economy to fall out because that is the only way a Dem gets the presidency this year.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
its not new like they are saying...go look at the back of a can of lysol...its listed right there with the rest of the germs...human coronavirus