Anyone watching Apple's live event?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The new iPhone 6 / 6 plus is looking pretty nice.

I'm not a huge gamer, but it looks like things are being taken to the next level on mobile now gaming wise. That 6 plus is huge, but the added real estate is pretty nice, especially if using your mobile for work... plus it's a full 1080p!!

I was debating upgrading to the Samsung Note Edge, but this 6 plus is looking mighty fine.

Wondering if they're going to announce more about the iWatch or TV's today...

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
just getting to checking it out now.

the 4.7 in screen looks good for every day use.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
$349..

better come with a happy ending

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
$349..

better come with a happy ending

That's pretty good considering the quality of the watch (sapphire - won't break/crack) and all of it's features. Pretty slick set of bands for it too. A good watch doesn't come cheap!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's pretty good considering the quality of the watch (sapphire - won't break/crack) and all of it's features. Pretty slick set of bands for it too. A good watch doesn't come cheap!
Till 2 years from now when you cant upgrade it and here you are, stuck with the modern day snake game like a sucker! :D

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Till 2 years from now when you cant upgrade it and here you are, stuck with the modern day snake game like a sucker! :D
Definitely not saying that it's not a luxury item. :) It's not for everyone that's for sure.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The watch seems to be compatible with older technology as well (iPhone 5 & 5s) so maybe it'll be forward compatible a generation or two as well.

I don't think I have much use for that watch, but the new phones are pretty slick. Definitely swayed me away from getting the new Samsung Edge.

UTBob

UTBob

Awards
I have a note 2 because apple wouldn't release a bigger screen... Def tempted to get the 6.2 inch screen....

UTBob

UTBob

Awards
That is a big phone. Always thought the Galaxy S4 was huge with the 5 inch..
I have the Samsung Galaxy note 2... thats a big phone haha... You get use to it though. I don't game a lot on my phone but the games I do play are way better with a screen like that.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
glad to see apple is finally catching up to 2012 technology...

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll stick with my HTC one M8 thank you very much. Had Iphones before and the wife has the 5, doesn't hold a candle in my opinion.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll stick with my HTC one M8 thank you very much. Had Iphones before and the wife has the 5, doesn't hold a candle in my opinion.
i don't have the m8 but i have the htc one....however i haven't had good luck with apple products in the past, all dead fairly quickly except the ipod i have now but that keeps a battery charge just long enough for my workouts

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i don't have the m8 but i have the htc one....however i haven't had good luck with apple products in the past, all dead fairly quickly except the ipod i have now but that keeps a battery charge just long enough for my workouts
I had the four at an old job, just never understood the hype for it compared to all the things Droid does better.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got it.....very nice.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 or plus?
Got the 6...can't imagine the 6 plus...I'm having a tough time handling it in one hand as it is....

(the phone that is...)

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I haven't gotten it yet but I'm considering the 6 plus or the Galaxy Note Edge. Leaning towards 6+