Anyone used gac extreme 525mg/ml

Smokey8766

Smokey8766

Awards
Just started hrt and I'm really sore.was wondering if this is any good for recovery? And when is it best taken before or post exercise and how much to take.its got glutamine 25mg, agmatine 50mg, arginine 50 mg, cacethy-l- carnitine 200 mg carnivore 200mg. It's Saturday and my rear delts are still sore since I trained back on Tuesday. Just trying to maximize my gains

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just started hrt and I'm really sore.was wondering if this is any good for recovery? And when is it best taken before or post exercise and how much to take.its got glutamine 25mg, agmatine 50mg, arginine 50 mg, cacethy-l- carnitine 200 mg carnivore 200mg. It's Saturday and my rear delts are still sore since I trained back on Tuesday. Just trying to maximize my gains
Recovery? Probably not. I'd be using it pre workout for endurance and a pump, should make you sweat more too. Definitely geard more twords fat loss then anything. Peptides or GH will aid in recovery but the injectable vitamins and aminos arent really recovery stuff.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, outside of Carnitine, all those things work just fine orally. People are going nuts injecting a bunch of vitamins when orally they work just fine.

Recovery you could use a large dose of eaa's and glutamine intra workout. I'm talking 10-20gm of each not 25mg.

Mk677 and peptides

Real hgh

Other stuff for recovery might include all the basic stuff

Creatine, fish oils, more food and more sleep

Smokey8766

Smokey8766

Awards
Recovery? Probably not. I'd be using it pre workout for endurance and a pump, should make you sweat more too. Definitely geard more twords fat loss then anything. Peptides or GH will aid in recovery but the injectable vitamins and aminos arent really recovery stuff.
Yeah good too know.i thought glutamine helped in recovery.really good to know I've got enough pump just being on my trt. Been on since Feb 1st. I haven't been sore like this in forever. Getting prescribed cjc and impa , and test cyp. Was wondering what else I could use to help heal myself from my work outs.do you recommend anything? Ex vitamins minerals anything I should be taking to maximize my trt? Granted my diet is good and my sleep is good too.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah good too know.i thought glutamine helped in recovery.really good to know I've got enough pump just being on my trt. Been on since Feb 1st. I haven't been sore like this in forever. Getting prescribed cjc and impa , and test cyp. Was wondering what else I could use to help heal myself from my work outs.do you recommend anything? Ex vitamins minerals anything I should be taking to maximize my trt? Granted my diet is good and my sleep is good too.
It's only 25mg, there's 1000mg in 1 gram and you would want 10 to 20gm a day, that would be 10,000-25,000mg

Smokey8766

Smokey8766

Awards
I didn't see your last post b4 I posted this thanks man

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You need a minimum of 20 grams of glutamine to work, your gut takes most of it. Pro bodybuilders use upwards of 50 grams/day. If your this new to being back you're going to have ride the soreness out. Nothing is really going to take away all the soreness when your this fresh

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Muscle Addiction has a product Recovery Fix. It can help with soreness a little.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You need a minimum of 20 grams of glutamine to work, your gut takes most of it. Pro bodybuilders use upwards of 50 grams/day. If your this new to being back you're going to have ride the soreness out. Nothing is really going to take away all the soreness when your this fresh
It's very good for gut health

Smokey8766

Smokey8766

Awards
It's very good for gut health
I got another question. My legs are lagging thru time my upper body has been getting out of proportion.i have been training my calves twice a week now for the last 3yrs.they improved a bit better,but my quads are still lagging.i have only been training quads once a week.do you recommend trying like peg mgf, or igf lr3 or igf des. In my quads like on days I train them. I've never tried any of them.you recommend anything?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I got another question. My legs are lagging thru time my upper body has been getting out of proportion.i have been training my calves twice a week now for the last 3yrs.they improved a bit better,but my quads are still lagging.i have only been training quads once a week.do you recommend trying like peg mgf, or igf lr3 or igf des. In my quads like on days I train them. I've never tried any of them.you recommend anything?
Yea train them twice a week

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My opinion is most of those things go systemic, I know there is local effect but I don't believe the local effect is enough to make a outstanding difference in a body part. My upper body also is Unproportionate to the lower body. I finally got them growing and it's because I'm training them more.
You say your training them 2x a week but are you really TRAINING THEM 2x week.

We see ppl hitting biceps with 3 or 4 exercises foe 3 to 4 sets each and triceps the same. That's like 30 sets for arms.

Are you doing 3 or 4 quad exercises and 3 or 4 hamstring exercises and 3 or 4 calve exercises?

Ppl tend to treat legs like it's 1 muscle but its like 6 separate muscle groups in the legs .

My most current leg workout

Abductor machine 3x20
Adductor machine 3x20
Seated ham curl 4x12-15 superset with calve raises
Laying ham curl 4×12-15
Hack squat 4×12-15 superset with calve raises
Leg ext 4×12-15
Lunges 3×20
Seated calve machine 4×15
Stair climber 10min

Smokey8766

Smokey8766

Awards
My opinion is most of those things go systemic, I know there is local effect but I don't believe the local effect is enough to make a outstanding difference in a body part. My upper body also is Unproportionate to the lower body. I finally got them growing and it's because I'm training them more.

We see ppl hitting biceps with 3 or 4 exercises foe 3 to 4 sets each and triceps the same. That's like 30 sets for arms.

Are you doing 3 or 4 quad exercises and 3 or 4 hamstring exercises and 3 or 4 calve exercises?

Ppl tend to treat legs like it's 1 muscle but its like 6 separate muscle groups in the legs .

Abductor machine 3x20
Adductor machine 3x20
Laying ham curl 4×12-15
Leg ext 4×12-15
Lunges 3×20
Stair climber 10min
I warm up w leg extensions 4x12
Squats 4x 10-12
Hack squats 4 x10 -12
Then leg extensions heavy sets 4x12
Lying ham curl 4x12
Then seated calf extension 4x20-25 half range of motion Then 4x20 other half
Standing 4x20 plus.
Some weeks I add lunges w30lb dumbells 12steps one way 12 back.

I was thinking I might have been overdoing it.so I only add the lunges once a month. Also I retrain my calves again on Saturdays

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I warm up w leg extensions 4x12
Squats 4x 10-12
Hack squats 4 x10 -12
Then leg extensions heavy sets 4x12
Lying ham curl 4x12
Then seated calf extension 4x20-25 half range of motion Then 4x20 other half
Standing 4x20 plus.
Some weeks I add lunges w30lb dumbells 12steps one way 12 back.

I was thinking I might have been overdoing it.so I only add the lunges once a month. Also I retrain my calves again on Saturdays
I don't think that's overdoing it, that's like 12 sets for quads and 4 sets for hamstrings. I'd do that twice a week and add another hamstringexercise. If you find 2x week too much maybe just Squat and SLDL on the second leg day.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Abductor machine 3x20
Adductor machine 3x20
Laying ham curl 4×12-15
Leg ext 4×12-15
Lunges 3×20
Stair climber 10min
Hey that's my leg routine!! Except instead if walking lunges I do split squats...I'll start doing walking lunges as soon as I start cutting calories to get even more of a cardio type workout

Smokey8766

Smokey8766

Awards
I don't think that's overdoing it, that's like 12 sets for quads and 4 sets for hamstrings. I'd do that twice a week and add another hamstringexercise. If you find 2x week too much maybe just Squat and SLDL on the second leg day.
Alright well find out I'll try the same work out on Saturday too.if I don't seem to be fully recovered I'll try the squats w calves on Saturdays. I hope it makes the difference. Thanks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey that's my leg routine!! Except instead if walking lunges I do split squats...I'll start doing walking lunges as soon as I start cutting calories to get even more of a cardio type workout
Try doing the split squats with dumbells, killer leg exercises vs. Doing them in the Smith machine. Night and day difference

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you put one foot up on a bench...I've seen people doing that lately that looks really good, I need to focus on my glutes ( white man genetics) and I think those will help

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do you put one foot up on a bench...I've seen people doing that lately that looks really good, I need to focus on my glutes ( white man genetics) and I think those will help
That's what I'm talking about, if your foots not up on a bench your just doing lunges in place or regularsplit squats(which is lungingin place. There completely different exercises.

Bulgarian split squats

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The farther forward your lead foot is the more hamstrings and glute you involve

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The farther forward your lead foot is the more hamstrings and glute you involve
Okay perfect...that's exactly what I'll taking about. Tonight is the second leg session of the week so I'll add those om scince I did regular ones last week

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Btw...do you think anadrol kicks in this quick? I barely started in Monday and all my lifts have gone up. The only think i changed was upping the gh to 3iu. I don't think upping the test and adding eq would do anything this drastic. Doing incline d.b with 80s felt like nothing the other night. Maybe it's a placebo just knowing I back "on" @Hyde @gphagan1 @UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I actually haven’t used anadrol but it’s famous for the immediate strength it provides hence the pre workout use

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Btw...do you think anadrol kicks in this quick? I barely started in Monday and all my lifts have gone up. The only think i changed was upping the gh to 3iu. I don't think upping the test and adding eq would do anything this drastic. Doing incline d.b with 80s felt like nothing the other night. Maybe it's a placebo just knowing I back "on" @Hyde @gphagan1 @UnrealMachine
Immediately, that's why ppl take a big dose before powerlifting comps.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I actually haven’t used anadrol but it’s famous for the immediate strength it provides hence the pre workout use
It's also why I like it for "spot treatment " idk if that's a made up term lol.

But basically if your progress stalls add some drol for like 7 to 10 days to break through the sticking point and drop it.

Smokey8766

Smokey8766

Awards
Good leg info,and haven't done drol but it's Def used pre workout .have used dbol and it work Def the 1st day u can notice it.these are great the first few weeks on cycle,however are kinda "bad" drugs that are more liver toxic.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Immediately, that's why ppl take a big dose before powerlifting comps.
Yeah it “kicks in” very fast, and some guys have used it just on heavy days pre workout, like a pulse, for that immediate power. I think Anadrol is on the top of the list for powerlifters.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Now I really want to try superdrol and compare the two. @Smont which so you prefer? I thought i remember you saying something about your preference. Or is whatever you have on hand is what you prefer. Lol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
SD does not give strength day 1 or even really week 1 in my experience; but the second time you do a muscle group the gain will be there. It’s anabolic AF and will turbocharge your muscles with glycogen. The anabolic environment will make real tissue gains but they are small compared to the glycogen loading. I usually gain a pound a day for the first 1-2 weeks on SD depending on dose and diet.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Now I really want to try superdrol and compare the two. @Smont which so you prefer? I thought i remember you saying something about your preference. Or is whatever you have on hand is what you prefer. Lol
It's a coin toss for me, I gain strength faster on anadrol and I gain weight faster on superdrol. But whatever I gain in weight on SD dissappear as fast as it came.

In a cutting scenario at the very end I would pick either or.

In a purely cosmetic situation I would pick SD.

In a strength scenario I would pick anadrol.

In a bulking phase, I wouldn’t choose either solely for the reason that I blow up and shrink back down.

But if I had to choose one on a bulk I'd pick anadrol because you can use it longer

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's a coin toss for me, I gain strength faster on anadrol and I gain weight faster on superdrol. But whatever I gain in weight on SD dissappear as fast as it came.

In a cutting scenario at the very end I would pick either or.

In a purely cosmetic situation I would pick SD.

In a strength scenario I would pick anadrol.

In a bulking phase, I wouldn’t choose either solely for the reason that I blow up and shrink back down.

But if I had to choose one on a bulk I'd pick anadrol because you can use it longer
I'll just get the best of both...50mg anadrol 20mg superdrol pwo...lol..as my liver falls out my ass when I squat

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'll just get the best of both...50mg anadrol 20mg superdrol pwo...lol..as my liver falls out my ass when I squat
I got a buddy that stayed on 100 drol and 30 SD for like 6 weeks. There was also a member here who doesn't post any more but he was on 100 drol for like 4 months straight

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I got a buddy that stayed on 100 drol and 30 SD for like 6 weeks. There was also a member here who doesn't post any more but he was on 100 drol for like 4 months straight
I can feel my blood pressure go through the roof just reading that

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's what I'm talking about, if your foots not up on a bench your just doing lunges in place or regularsplit squats(which is lungingin place. There completely different exercises.

Bulgarian split squats
John Meadows was a beast. I hate he’s gone. I look back at his videos frequently.