Unanswered anyone used agmantine ?

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i would like to know the optimal and safe dosage , i want to order some from predator nutrition , maybe it will hlp with workout and to improve my ocd symptoms , maybe is somebody who can give me one answer

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its not gonna impact your OCD to any measurable amount.

it can help improve pumps and nutrient partitioning

take 500-1500mg/day

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
i would like to know the optimal and safe dosage , i want to order some from predator nutrition , maybe it will hlp with workout and to improve my ocd symptoms , maybe is somebody who can give me one answer
I use it as a staple, has nutrient partitioning properties and various benefits but I use it for its great pump qualities pre workout. 2x500mg capsules 30mins pre workout is excellent. I guess you're in UK if you are ordering from pred but I'm in UK and order from sss in the states, they have sns agmatine xt at a great price with only a couple of pounds delivery to UK within a week.

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I use it as a staple, has nutrient partitioning properties and various benefits but I use it for its great pump qualities pre workout. 2x500mg capsules 30mins pre workout is excellent. I guess you're in UK if you are ordering from pred but I'm in UK and order from sss in the states, they have sns agmatine xt at a great price with only a couple of pounds delivery to UK within a week.
yes i am in uk , i will try to use it before my workout. thank you !

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I can make a recommendation, give NAC a shot! I use it for different reasons, but remembered stumbling upon this during my research.

Animal studies would also suggest agmatine would indeed be helpful, not sure if there is any human data to support this but it definitely would make a lot of sense!

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just saw in your other thread you are using an SSRI, I’d definitely talk to your doc before adding these to your routine

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm taking 3.5 grams daily with no issues. I read inositol in high doses like 12-18 grams helps ocd. If there's a ketamine clinic near you some people say it cures it or greatly reduces symptoms for long periods.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use it all the time at 500mg-1g

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in UK and order from sss in the states, they have sns agmatine xt at a great price with only a couple of pounds delivery to UK within a week.
Appreciate the shoutout

And yep 1 gram of agmatine is my sweet spot. Has some potential cognitive benefits as wall as GDA benefits too. All around a very good product.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've used it multiple times. Great bulk product you can guy to add into pre workout for pump.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like it, the best I used for pump, I can’t do much more than 500mg, if I do it hurts my workout from the insane pump I’m getting.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I get my agmatine from my SNS Glycophase. It’s a great nutrient partitioner

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Op or anyone that is interested .. 2 tubs of SNS quality agmatine can be found for $30

2 for $300 (200 servings @1g)

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agmatine will always be one of my favorites for many reasons

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If I can make a recommendation, give NAC a shot! I use it for different reasons, but remembered stumbling upon this during my research.

Animal studies would also suggest agmatine would indeed be helpful, not sure if there is any human data to support this but it definitely would make a lot of sense!
I have been useit and no Ocd improvements, and heart pain is all i had , thank you for the suggestion anyway

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have been useit and no Ocd improvements, and heart pain is all i had , thank you for the suggestion anyway
Have you tried inositol? I think 12-18 grams was effective in a few studies.

Or shrooms cures it.

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried inositol? I think 12-18 grams was effective in a few studies.

Or shrooms cures it.
I am using inositol , I have 6 month on it after 7 weeks with 18 gr a day my Ocd improved very much and now I am on 12-15 gr a day , it helped me to cut my SSRI from 30 mg paroxetin to 10 a day and I feel better than 50 mg paroxetin