anyone use animal flex?

augmaster88

Awards
im going to be running another ph soon (prob h-drol but not sure yet) and i was looking for some joint support. i noticed my joints were more sore than usual on my last cycle. how does everyone like animal flex? is it worth the extra money over other joint supports? im only going to be using the joint support for my cycle, so i wouldnt mind paying a little more for something (if its worth it.) i found flex for 22, seems like a decent deal?

let me know what you guys think, thanks

edit: also, how long does joint support take to "kick in" usually? i want to know when to start taking it. thanks.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im going to be running another ph soon (prob h-drol but not sure yet) and i was looking for some joint support. i noticed my joints were more sore than usual on my last cycle. how does everyone like animal flex? is it worth the extra money over other joint supports? im only going to be using the joint support for my cycle, so i wouldnt mind paying a little more for something (if its worth it.) i found flex for 22, seems like a decent deal?

let me know what you guys think, thanks

edit: also, how long does joint support take to "kick in" usually? i want to know when to start taking it. thanks.
I've heard great things about it but I'd just pick up some fish oil and some cond and msm comobo. thought for 22 depending on the size of the can that sounds like a good deal.

I noticed a difference when taking fish oil in about 3 days myself.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
I found it good and i dont really use or like there products, if you want to make it a little cheaper u could use it on work out days only and if you start to feel your getting sore joints up it to everyday

other good ones to try would be cissus usplabs and joint force e pharm

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
flex along with 3caps fish oil helped me with my knee and shoulder problem. give it a try. it just sucks taking all those pills.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
heard it was decent, i like glc2000 tho

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
I've used the Flex steadily for years and am happy. I also, like many of the guys here have said, take fish oil with it. The packs aren't that bad. There are maybe 10 pills in them? One mouthful and gone. They aren't huge like the Animal Pak pills either.
But for the price you get 44 days worth so I think its at least worth a shot.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea i am all so looking for a good joint supplment for on cycle and a shoulder problem.the best thing ever was incarnate by palo alto labs but can not find it anymore sucks.have heard good things about super cicuss usplabs but all there stuff is high.

SoCalMuscle

SoCalMuscle

Awards
animal flex is the best IMO. have knee and shoulder problems and dont notice them at all while on flex. pills are little easy to do whole pak in one shot and $22 is a deal cause that will come out to only 50 cents a day.

augmaster88

Awards
thanks for the opinions guys, i think im going to pick this up. how long would you say joint support takes to "kick in"? i want to time it right with my cycle.

thanks,

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought it was good when I used it. But I would go the cheap route and just pick up seperate stuff like fish oil, glucosamine, msm etc.

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Aug, I've been using it for at least 3 years...IMO it's the best...you will feel results in 2-3 weeks....and you should take it every day to see full results

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I've used animal flex in the past, you have to go through a whole can to notice a difference.

I've found one that's a little bit better though and is a non prop blend. CoreFlex is pretty good. Don't know why nutra isn't carrying it now but they do carry some other Core Nutritionals products.