Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Anyone see this on 60 minutes last night? Ambien restores brain functions

IvyLeaguePump

Active Member
Since people here seem to be interested in how chemicals/compounds/etc. react to the human body, I thought this would be of interest.

A woman gave Ambien (the sleeping pill) to her son, who is in a vegetative state, and it restored brain functions. He was able to talk and answer questions for the first time after taking it, very interesting/amazing 10 minute peice.

Here is the video:

Invalid Link Removed
 
now that is the kind of stories I Love to hear man. When people get their lives back, or can return to normal thanks to a compound or supplement or medication.

It is great to see a kid get another chance... I wonder if people will look further into this for real or if this ill fall to the wayside....
 
Back
Top