anyone see any good results from celtic labs product's ?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Iam looking at Celtic labs products for my next run . They have alot of good products and promising reviews let me know wat you think !!!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celtic are high quality, as good or better than most you'll find

Which product are u looking at?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Mass tren and epi maybe trestbol but i wanna stack em all somehow

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I have ran their Epi, Tren, and Hdrol....all top notch.
Run em!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I have ran their Epi, Tren, and Hdrol....all top notch.
Run em!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Labs came back horrible. Ldl 302 hdl 16 free test 33 ........... but i feel amazing

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
+1 for Celtic Labs. Have used their orals with success as well as their oils. One of the few companies i actually support.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
+1 for Celtic Labs. Have used their orals with success as well as their oils. One of the few companies i actually support.
Ok ill look into it . How was the sides ?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Labs came back horrible. Ldl 302 hdl 16 free test 33 ........... but i feel amazing
???
Bloods from your Alpha1 cycle?
How long was it and what did you dose it at?
Also, were your bloods done right after your last dose?
Jump into PCT!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
???
Jump into PCT!
Weight pre 257 post 282
Dosage 40 40 60 60 60 40 40 40
All my lifts up 40 or more lbs in 5 weeks
I had blood drawn just to see where im at i got 3 weeks left on it im go into try to cut a little lower weights higher reps maybe dry this wet ass bulk up a lil
Pre
Free test 147 ldl 241hdl 53 est 49 triglicerides 193

free test 33 ldl 303 hdl 16 est 2 tryglicerides 170
I give a1m 5 stars all day every thing about it is perfect. No sides yet ldl a lil hi but solid gains and my wanker still stands hard i dont bust as much but i still get a good nut . Any questions ?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I cant flucking get nolva anywherr these sites are gaaaaaabage

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ostabol was crap. Got nothing at all from it.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Whats your history
For ph / ds Ive ran mmv2 mmv3 m1d a1m msten and probably about half the rack on orbit . I have a tolerance to most if not all of these products if it says take 2 i take 4 . Ive been on for a lil over a year . Just getting back from a bad wreck in 2012. I gained too much dirty weight 35 lbs so far in just under 6 weeks on a1m . The gains were good no sides but i feel i fukked myself on the cardio side it could have been alot leaner and efficient.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
For ph / ds Ive ran mmv2 mmv3 m1d a1m msten and probably about half the rack on orbit . I have a tolerance to most if not all of these products if it says take 2 i take 4 . Ive been on for a lil over a year . Just getting back from a bad wreck in 2012. I gained too much dirty weight 35 lbs so far in just under 6 weeks on a1m . The gains were good no sides but i feel i fukked myself on the cardio side it could have been alot leaner and efficient.
For pure cutting id lean towards tren.... ive always had great luck with epiandro and c/y

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Also my lifts went up fast but i found my strength fluctuating due to mostly diet and lack of rest. I took a month of my job to get myself to where i wanna b .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
For pure cutting id lean towards tren.... ive always had great luck with epiandro and c/y
Tren seems like a hyped up product but i hear so many good things about it . i personally dont like the 19 nor groups they seem weaker . Remember its imo ... what can i run alongside tren? . Epiandro may not hit me at all . I like the harsh ones i can feel .

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Just finished a cycle of trestobol and haloextreme and I gained about 17lbs in total. I vouche for Trestobol 100%!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Tren seems like a hyped up product but i hear so many good things about it . i personally dont like the 19 nor groups they seem weaker . Remember its imo ... what can i run alongside tren? . Epiandro may not hit me at all . I like the harsh ones i can feel .
Superdrol

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Dude those numbers are seriously scary. You're on the fast-track to an MI (i'm not messing around). Cholesterol needs to be elevated for years to cause cardiovascular issues, but no with an LDL of 300. That just needs months

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Dude those numbers are seriously scary. You're on the fast-track to an MI (i'm not messing around). Cholesterol needs to be elevated for years to cause cardiovascular issues, but no with an LDL of 300. That just needs months
Wats a MI coop ?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
???
Jump into PCT!
Starting pct tomorrow morning. Clomid and i have a hd By bpi

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Seriously dude, if you value your life, get your lipids under control before even considering another cycle. Can't believe everyone just glazed over a 300 LDL with 16 HDL. You need a statin if this persists more than a few weeks post cycle

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Wats a MI coop ?
Heart attack. I realize its only a 5 week cycle but you have to be careful. I think a lot of people just toss the lipids to the side and accept that AAS will ruin them, and that's just not a good idea. And your levels are pretty extreme to be honest, I've seen 1000s of lipid panels and yours are among the worst. Not trying to scare you, but you need to act on this with follow up bloods and possible medical therapy

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Seriously dude, if you value your life, get your lipids under control before even considering another cycle. Can't believe everyone just glazed over a 300 LDL with 16 HDL. You need a statin if this persists more than a few weeks post cycle
i have no idea y my numbers were so fukkked . Idid 3 bottles m1d prior then jumped on this

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Agree about Ostabol. Went though 3 bottles.. and nothing.. Complete fukking crap. Have done Rc liquid osta before which was awesome. Never buying Celtic again.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Oh and yeah... your numbers are horrible, get off whatever sh1t your on and get healthy

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agree about Ostabol. Went though 3 bottles.. and nothing.. Complete fukking crap. Have done Rc liquid osta before which was awesome. Never buying Celtic again.
Your research liquid osta may not have been ostarine at all. I know many places were passing off low doses ds and phs as osta