Anyone say the hell with pharma trt and just self ugl trt?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm living in a country with a poorly funded public health system. There are long waiting lists for everything and not a lot of choice about who you get to see. Also, private trt here is about 20 years behind the rest of the world.
Well if that's the case, sorry to hear that. Edit sending PM.

robbieboy672

Awards
Seems like it's such a process trying to get a script for test. Seems like the only way is for me to come off entirely and feel like **** for months on months.

Any of you guys just say the hell with it and self trt using ugl labs?
I was doing that for awhile, but fortunately I found a doctor willing to work with me and it’s amazing. I have a check in 4 times a year, bloodwork twice a year, and I’m prescribed 175ml of test cyp per week. Definitely more expensive, but overall worth the benefits. Appointments are 150 each so that’s 600 per year. Blood work is around 50 bucks so that’s 100 per year. Then the test is 55 bucks per 10ml vial so that’s around 200 per year. Ends up being $75 per month for what I know is 100% legit test, and for me that’s well worth it.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm living in a country with a poorly funded public health system. There are long waiting lists for everything and not a lot of choice about who you get to see. Also, private trt here is about 20 years behind the rest of the world.
I also live in the US.

The1stLoneWolf22

Awards
Seems like it's such a process trying to get a script for test. Seems like the only way is for me to come off entirely and feel like **** for months on months.

Any of you guys just say the hell with it and self trt using ugl labs?
I would definitely if I could find any reliable ugl it’s getting pretty rough paying 250$ for trt and another 125$ for the Hcg so I’m spending 375$ from telemed for 8-10weeks worth of test &hcg. Sucks because trt is what helped me get off the antidepressant anxiety meds deep depression issues for years and worried thats exactly where I’ll end up again when I have to stop from not being able to afford to pay that. Jeez Ugl test is like what 70-100$ for 10ML 200mg/ml 150-180$ cheaper than my pharma test

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely if I could find any reliable ugl it’s getting pretty rough paying 250$ for trt and another 125$ for the Hcg so I’m spending 375$ from telemed for 8-10weeks worth of test &hcg. Sucks because trt is what helped me get off the antidepressant anxiety meds deep depression issues for years and worried thats exactly where I’ll end up again when I have to stop from not being able to afford to pay that. Jeez Ugl test is like what 70-100$ for 10ML 200mg/ml 150-180$ cheaper than my pharma test
UGL test is half of that sometimes even. $35 is a common price/vial.

The1stLoneWolf22

Awards
UGL test is half of that sometimes even. $35 is a common price/vial.
Would definitely help me save some money which is tight anyways so it’s hard to come up with the 375$ for it but I’m pretty much stuck because primary doctor wouldn’t prescribe it and had to go through telemed. So I don’t have any options really unless I can find a ugl that’s legitimate which I’ve tried looking for a few almost went with one that is —-pct with part of that spelt out but was pretty mixed about it and people not getting their orders domestically while people internationally were getting theirs. So I’ll just have to hope I’ll end up finding a reputable ugl.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Would definitely help me save some money which is tight anyways so it’s hard to come up with the 375$ for it but I’m pretty much stuck because primary doctor wouldn’t prescribe it and had to go through telemed. So I don’t have any options really unless I can find a ugl that’s legitimate which I’ve tried looking for a few almost went with one that is —-pct with part of that spelt out but was pretty mixed about it and people not getting their orders domestically while people internationally were getting theirs. So I’ll just have to hope I’ll end up finding a reputable ugl.
You don’t need PCT on TRT…also, there’s no such thing as drug dealers you can trust completely forever.

The1stLoneWolf22

Awards
You don’t need PCT on TRT…also, there’s no such thing as drug dealers you can trust completely forever.
I know that I was saying the ugl site I was looking name was —pct.com with — being spelt out( I didn’t know if we can put the actual name or not so i put a dash sign) but haven’t pulled the trigger yet to give them a try.

The1stLoneWolf22

Awards
No sourcing on this forum please
ok that’s what I figured and I doubt it’s even legitimate ugh that’s the problem with finding a reputable ugl have no idea where to even start to try and find one but paying 35$ Vs 250$ for test through my hrt clinic would be nice wouldn’t have to live paycheck to paycheck.