Anyone ran this stack yet?

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
DTH+JP8+NOS ETHER Level 1.....?

I am currently stacking DTP/DTH, n JP8 (just added other day), n am awaiting some more DTH but w/ NOS L1. Just curious if anyone has done the above stack since it is a stack recommended at fefifo

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hmmm...looks like you'll be strong like bull!

Monsterbench

Awards
This is my stack pre workout: 2 scoops JP8+1 scoop Nos Ether(PRO)+bcaa&eaa+3Kings Stack(As to directions). During workout: 1/2 scoop JP8+1/2 scoop Nos Ether(PRO)+bcaa&eaa mixed with gatorade. Post workout: 2 scoops Nos Ether(PRO)+bcaa+eaa 1/2 hour later protein shake, 1/2-1 hour later a real meal. I love powerlifting!!!

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
This is my stack pre workout: 2 scoops JP8+1 scoop Nos Ether(PRO)+bcaa&eaa+3Kings Stack(As to directions). During workout: 1/2 scoop JP8+1/2 scoop Nos Ether(PRO)+bcaa&eaa mixed with gatorade. Post workout: 2 scoops Nos Ether(PRO)+bcaa+eaa 1/2 hour later protein shake, 1/2-1 hour later a real meal. I love powerlifting!!!
Damn, that's quite a comprehensive stack/protocol you got goin there! I wish I could apprehend the 3 Kings stack down the road if/when it's available, or at least try/run Sunami w/ my DTH. If I could have one supp n nothing else it would be Diesel Test so that forms my foundation. I am finishing my bottle of DTP, n I have bout enough DTH stocked up to last a year lol (w/ cycling), I love DTP but I am thinking I will cycle/use it here n there as opposed to on a regular basis. NOS ETHER PRO looks bomb n while im sure its worth every penny ill opt for the Level 1 to conserve dough in these times. JP8 is great so far, I can feel the diff between the "hard" NO pumps as opposed to "water bloat" pumps (ie: using SP250 n similar things in past), the focus it provides in conjunction w/ DT is beautiful. Only knock I have toward JP8 is the flavor n a slight headache upon ingestion...maybe this will go away n juice solves the flavor issue. I'll have to try sipping it intra-workout as you do, that seems like good idea (as well as adding the aminos). Word up, I am altering my workouts right now to focus more around the powerlifts

Monsterbench

Awards
I compete in Powerlifting so this stack is king for what I have to endure in training and competition.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
DUDE!!!! JUST ROCK THAT ****!!!!!!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DTH+JP8+NOS ETHER Level 1.....?

I am currently stacking DTP/DTH, n JP8 (just added other day), n am awaiting some more DTH but w/ NOS L1. Just curious if anyone has done the above stack since it is a stack recommended at fefifo
You can use the level 1 on non-workout days and post workout and JP8 only pre-, or add some to your Preworkout Jp8.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Damn, that's quite a comprehensive stack/protocol you got goin there! I wish I could apprehend the 3 Kings stack down the road if/when it's available, or at least try/run Sunami w/ my DTH. If I could have one supp n nothing else it would be Diesel Test so that forms my foundation. I am finishing my bottle of DTP, n I have bout enough DTH stocked up to last a year lol (w/ cycling), I love DTP but I am thinking I will cycle/use it here n there as opposed to on a regular basis. NOS ETHER PRO looks bomb n while im sure its worth every penny ill opt for the Level 1 to conserve dough in these times. JP8 is great so far, I can feel the diff between the "hard" NO pumps as opposed to "water bloat" pumps (ie: using SP250 n similar things in past), the focus it provides in conjunction w/ DT is beautiful. Only knock I have toward JP8 is the flavor n a slight headache upon ingestion...maybe this will go away n juice solves the flavor issue. I'll have to try sipping it intra-workout as you do, that seems like good idea (as well as adding the aminos). Word up, I am altering my workouts right now to focus more around the powerlifts
IF you getting a headache from jp8 mix it with more water and drink it over 15min.