Answered Anyone make (25 R)-5alpha-spirostan-2alpha, 3beta,: 5alpha-triol-6-OH (supposedly a strong anabolic with no androgenics) stand alone?

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Seems to be a key ingredient in a few products but does no one sell it stand alone?;

IFORCE NUTRITION TROPINOL XP. Unknown dose
Blackstone Labs Myo-Stack and SuperStrol-7 both have 50 mg
Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals Dianabol. Unknown dose

Right now Myo-Stack looks like the best go to.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only other supplement I know is ..

LGI SecretA Bridge Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per container: 60
Amounts per serving%DV

Laxogenin, 5a-Hydroxy
50mg

Diosgenin, [(25R)-spirost-5-en-3b-ol]
100mg

Dioscin, (3β,14β,25R)-Spirost-5-en-3-yl 6-deoxy-α-L-mannopyranosyl-(1->2)-[6-deoxy-β-L-mannopyranosyl-(1->4)]-β-D-glucopyranoside
150mg

Don’t care for laxogenin

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Only other supplement I know is ..

LGI SecretA Bridge Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per container: 60
Amounts per serving%DV

Laxogenin, 5a-Hydroxy
50mg

Diosgenin, [(25R)-spirost-5-en-3b-ol]
100mg

Dioscin, (3β,14β,25R)-Spirost-5-en-3-yl 6-deoxy-α-L-mannopyranosyl-(1->2)-[6-deoxy-β-L-mannopyranosyl-(1->4)]-β-D-glucopyranoside
150mg

Don’t care for laxogenin
Thank you!

I'm abit confused by the wording thought. Why is it listing diosgenin, 25R? Is it a blend of the 2 or?

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
This stuff is legit. Thanks for this post. I'm on bottle 2 of 3 and this have been a nice run. The density and hardness is awesome.

This product can be had as low as $20 a bottle at some places. It's one of the better products I've run. Up there with MassMax IMO.

After a 4 week break, I'll be running another 12 week cycle. Great stuff I gotta say.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This stuff is legit. Thanks for this post. I'm on bottle 2 of 3 and this have been a nice run. The density and hardness is awesome.

This product can be had as low as $20 a bottle at some places. It's one of the better products I've run. Up there with MassMax IMO.

After a 4 week break, I'll be running another 12 week cycle. Great stuff I gotta say.
What's it comparable too? Reads comparable to epi in terms of natural anabolics? More recomp/hardening.

Not to hijack but this one also looks interesting utilizing 5 DHEA's vs. the 6 DHEA's above. I don't know the expected different but maybe someone can chime in.

https://hardcoreformulations.com/products/tech-5

Last edited:
TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
Is this considered a natural anabolic, Ive never seen it mention in Natty Anabolic Stacks or solo either.

And is this going to mess with my hormones!? Thanks!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Hey bro, I’ve never actually ran that product, just knew the ingredient...Glad it’s workin for ya and good to know!

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
I concur anabol-5 is the shezitz. Back in the day mass fx had it in it and it was awesome...now like so many is the crazy squirts.

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
I concur anabol-5 is the shezitz. Back in the day mass fx had it in it and it was awesome...now like so many is the crazy squirts.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
@nostrum420 can you put this compound in transdermal spray ?

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's it comparable too? Reads comparable to epi in terms of natural anabolics? More recomp/hardening.

Not to hijack but this one also looks interesting utilizing 5 DHEA's vs. the 6 DHEA's above. I don't know the expected different but maybe someone can chime in.

https://hardcoreformulations.com/products/tech-5
I haven't run any PH, or advanced supps so I can't really compare it to more serious compounds.

I've played around with a lot of natural products this past year and this one was one of the more noticeable. Currently cutting some weight and getting some nice hard looking muscles with some grain. I was not expecting this product to do much TBH.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got 3 bottles of myostak I have enjoyed it that much. My last order was this combo which I have been on for about 4 weeks now. Definitely notice the muscle hardening and vascularity. I’m also in deficit.

IMG_0074.JPG

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
May look into Myostack.. but Halo did nothing
Just get Anabol 5 (2 bottles for $40 if you google). That BSL stack is A LOT more expensive and I doubt is any better.

I ran Halo and it does nothing.

Myostack looks good, but the price does not.

Just my 2cents

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just seen it for 29.99 on a UK site.

How come it’s never mentioned in any natty stacks?

Like other then outlift post lift and amino charger not many mention nutrex at...

What is the results comparable too?

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just seen it for 29.99 on a UK site.

How come it’s never mentioned in any natty stacks?

Like other then outlift post lift and amino charger not many mention nutrex at...

What is the results comparable too?
I think people just overlook that brand. I was not expecting the results I got.

I rate it up there with MassMax personally, but this is cheaper so I doubt I'd get that again.

For $20 a month this is a wonderful product for a natty.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just get Anabol 5 (2 bottles for $40 if you google). That BSL stack is A LOT more expensive and I doubt is any better.

I ran Halo and it does nothing.

Myostack looks good, but the price does not.

Just my 2cents
The price is definitely steep.. and BSL stuff doesn’t get cheaper like the rest with BOGOs and huge sale.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
I got 3 bottles of myostak I have enjoyed it that much. My last order was this combo which I have been on for about 4 weeks now. Definitely notice the muscle hardening and vascularity. I’m also in deficit.

View attachment 184315
Can you compare this stack to BLR or Evomuse stuff ?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If the BSL Myo-Stack product actually has legit Ecdy then it might be one of the better natty products available right now lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On a paper Myostack looks better .. but yea for a price .. I’d go with anabol5 .. co doesn’t provide a write up and uses prop blend .. might be a reason why no1 really talks about it

I don’t think it’s all that impressive but $20/bottle is an experiement

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
On a paper Myostack looks better .. but yea for a price .. I’d go with anabol5 .. co doesn’t provide a write up and uses prop blend .. might be a reason why no1 really talks about it

I don’t think it’s all that impressive but $20/bottle is an experiement
I experimented with other bottles this board likes for double and got nothing. I won't name names. Most natty products are never this cheap AND effective at the same time.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you compare this stack to BLR or Evomuse stuff ?
It provides more hardness and mass compared to folli 2. I still use folli2 on a cut or for endurance but this is more of a muscle fullness and hardening feel. They both have different benefits tbh. Haven’t ran vector in a while but I really enjoyed it as well. Might give an edge to this stack but I still really enjoy evomuse and blr

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I experimented with other bottles this board likes for double and got nothing. I won't name names. Most natty products are never this cheap AND effective at the same time.
Def tru .. every1 acts differently

This is cheap bc prolly not properly dosed stuff