• RockStar
  • Established
Damn. My eyes saw MOHN :frustrate

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The last one sucked. They better make up for it with this.

I'm currently hooked on Uncharted 2 (multiplayer), and Little Big Planet. :eek:

Really looking forward to Black Ops.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I agree, the last was a bit disappointing. This new one looks bad ass.

I love MoH, and CoD. I have all the PC versions. I enjoy MW2, but I'm so sick and tired of it.

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
pc player eh ? hmmm we should start a Post a pic of ur Rig thread hehe

When im at home I play battlefield bad company 2 on the pc with 3 24inch screens. I`ll never go back to one screen again and deff never go back to consoles.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I enjoyed BF2, at least the single player. I'm too used to CoD multiplayer style of play, I wasn't enjoying the feel of the multiplayer of BF2.

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
i liked the 1st modern warfare very much. We used to play that game back in Iraq , we had a big port switch so all the guys had to do was bring their laptops over and hook up.
The new COD mwf 2 I did not like at all. They simply 4got about the pc guys and gave us a straight console port. Plus the game felt too arcady to me.

Battlefield bad company 2 and Modern Warfare are VERY diff games.
It took me a while to get used to the feel of BC2.
I was used to the run and gun typ of gameplay with COD4 , If u tried doing that in BC2 you would find urself becoming dead really fast lol.

The reason I am interested in this new MOH is the fact that it reminds me of COD4 gameplay but since its made from the same guys that put together BC2 Im willing to give it a shot.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I felt no fluidity in BF2, I guess that's why I couldn't get into it. I'm really hoping MoH does not have that same feeling.