Anyone know of a good bodybuilding program to run?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are u new to the gym scene ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not too new just ran a primarily strength program and wanna transition to bodybuilding for a comp

ohh ok .. mainly i would suggest just an easy program .. not even a program something u just like doing beginner exercises.

but check out this thread theres few programs posted here .. odin force would be more advance but its there if u wanna push your limits.

I have 3-4 programs but going to be away for a week .. i dont mind sharing them as well.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The Stronger By Science website has a program bundle that'll keep you busy for quite a while. From novice to elite, hypertrophy to strength, low frequency, high frequency, etc. Big fan of their stuff.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dr. Scott Stevenson's Fortitude training, DC training, MYO-REPS, just about any John Meadows (The Mountain Dog) routine, MI40 or MI40 V2, German Volume Training, FST-7, Layne Nortons PHAT will give you a good dose of strength and hypertrophy.

All of these are tried and true effective strategies.

The chambers

Awards
Dr. Scott Stevenson's Fortitude training, DC training, MYO-REPS, just about any John Meadows (The Mountain Dog) routine, MI40 or MI40 V2, German Volume Training, FST-7, Layne Nortons PHAT will give you a good dose of strength and hypertrophy.

All of these are tried and true effective strategies.
What meadows programs are good?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What meadows programs are good?
Honestly I would imagine all of them. He is one of the GOATS in the game. I don't remember the names of the 3 I did because they were a while back and I changed my focus to strength for a while. however I did really well off of all 3 and they are great for avoiding injury because he programs them to be. I just downloaded Odin's Force from that other thread that @GQdaLEGEND posted up the link to here a littler earlier. I am going to read over it and see if I want to switch over to it from my own workouts.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Any main stream bodybuilding program will work if you perform it right. When it comes to getting big the food is way more important then the program.

If your natural and do everything perfect you can expect to put on 10-20lbs of muscle the first year of proper diet and training and then about 1-2lbs each following year till you max out genetics around the 5 year mark.

If your on steroids and diet and training is perfect you can consistently add about 10lbs a year till your completely maxed out on how much muscle your body can hold.

Obviously there will be some variants person to person depending on effort and genetics