Anyone know a good non-stim nootropic formula?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking for a supplement without caffeine. Have to avoid stims as much as possible and was wondering if you guys had any recommendations?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stim free focus XT - only comes in fruit punch

even the caffine one isnt much as others put in .. more of a nootropic/focus kicks in

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We have a little caffeine in this, but the good thing is you can simply dose it super low if you want.

WES20 gets you discount at checkout :)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is the strongest nootropic blend I’ve ever seen. Might have to give this a shot since phenylpiracetam is my favorite noot. Any thoughts on using before wrestling/bjj?
Well I have 2 UFC guys under my supervision.

I have several.amateur fighters as well

With that being said not one of them are using this.

I have dozens of guys using this. Start low. Watch for intestinal and digestive issues. A few guys who started this high dose got diarrhea.

No one who started low that I know said this.

So yes Intro for the brand but I also won't lie to you. Some super potent products can cause diarrhea.

If you don't like this compound. Methyl blue by ma labs is a top seller. This is another option for u

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
following...

@WesleyInman would love to hear more feedback on that product, and does it build tolerance quickly?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would look at endoamp max from Iconic Formulations. It has several reviews and a few logs on here. Use code chef for 20% off.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Focus XT CF or make your own. 99% of people expect this type of product to produce a "limitless light" type of effect and NEED to feel it right away and thus almost all companies add at least caffeine if not stronger stims.

Many stim-free pres have an ok noot blend in them but at that point just use Focus XT CF.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking for a supplement without caffeine. Have to avoid stims as much as possible and was wondering if you guys had any recommendations?
Focus XT (Caffeine Free) is a great option for those looking for the perfect stimulant free nootropic formula.

Focus XT is designed to be the perfect foundation nootropic formula in that it covers all of your nootropic bases.

It is very unique in that if used daily, rather than building up a tolerance to it like people do with some nootropics, it can have cumulative benefits and many people see the results get better over time with continued use.

It's also cool in that many of the ingredients have a wide variety of benefits that include supporting fat loss, lean muscle, performance enhancement, positive mood, vision support, and much more.

A mistake that a lot of people make with nootropics in general is that they go with whatever trendy ones are popular at the time and being discussed without having their foundation basics covered. This would be kind of like a person going with all the advanced fitness supplements out there but skipping over the basics like diet, proper training, protein, and foundation supplements - in that they aren't giving themselves the proper tools to get maximum results. That's what Focus XT is designed to be for nootropics - the perfect foundation product.

FocusXT-Label-Fruit-Punch-Supp-Facts.png

Right now, we have a variety of flavors in the caffeine version but in the caffeine free version, we have a really good tasting Fruit Punch. That will be changing soon as we will be introducing a Sour Peach Rings flavor to the caffeine free lineup and also considering of adding at least one more flavor in the caffeine free version.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Focus XT caffeine free is goat. Only potentially better option is mixing all your own to your own specific exact needs, but even then I don't find that much better.

Focus XT CF + Coffee or Energy Drink of choice when you need caffeine is my go to.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll jump on the band wagon and give my opinion as well that Focus XT CF is a hard one to beat :)

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Focus XT caffeine free is goat. Only potentially better option is mixing all your own to your own specific exact needs, but even then I don't find that much better.

Focus XT CF + Coffee or Energy Drink of choice when you need caffeine is my go to.
@resolve10 if one was to mix their own, where would one get the bulk ingredients to do such a thing
I'll jump on the band wagon and give my opinion as well that Focus XT CF is a hard one to beat :)
Its starting to look that way. Will mostly likely be the choice, with a few add ons

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will also say this about Focus XT, it is VERY RARE that a formula contains this many ingredients and I don't wish at least one was not in there. Usually, a product with so many ingredients has 2 or more compounds that either make no sense or are just not needed or even negative, for me personally, not to mention how often they are underdosed. This literally describes 90% of pre's these days, once again for me personally.

As far as individual compounds I always like citi-choline and noopept. At certain times some racetams were very helpful, such as piracetam prior to wearing a CPAP, and phenylpiracetam immediately prior to an exam.

You do start to blur the lines between supplements and drugs with the racetams though. Bacopa was always positive for me as well.

Real basic pill stack I like PEA and Hup-A.

I think stims should be avoided for noot purposes when talking about daily long-term use. Goldilocks dosing of stims for exams and such can be a useful tool but you need to dial in the dosing ahead of time as too much, IMO, can be a negative.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will also say this about Focus XT, it is VERY RARE that a formula contains this many ingredients and I don't wish at least one was not in there. Usually, a product with so many ingredients has 2 or more compounds that either make no sense or are just not needed or even negative, for me personally, not to mention how often they are underdosed. This literally describes 90% of pre's these days, once again for me personally.

As far as individual compounds I always like citi-choline and noopept. At certain times some racetams were very helpful, such as piracetam prior to wearing a CPAP, and phenylpiracetam immediately prior to an exam.

You do start to blur the lines between supplements and drugs with the racetams though. Bacopa was always positive for me as well.

Real basic pill stack I like PEA and Hup-A.

I think stims should be avoided for noot purposes when talking about daily long-term use. Goldilocks dosing of stims for exams and such can be a useful tool but you need to dial in the dosing ahead of time as too much, IMO, can be a negative.
What dose do you like noopept at?

Ive been meaning to look more into PEA to see if it would be worth adding

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Noopept is usually dosed 10mg-30mg. In the past when I had sublingual Noopept I felt it was more effective for me then oral. I have never tried nasal spray Noopept so I can’t give an opinion there.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Noopept is usually dosed 10mg-30mg. In the past when I had sublingual Noopept I felt it was more effective for me then oral. I have never tried nasal spray Noopept so I can’t give an opinion there.
Ill have to track down some sublingual

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA LABS has some interesting stuff, at least to me-IN MY OPINION :)

ATTERALL ER looks great... and when it 1st came out Mike was kind enough to send me a bottle of MethylBlue to log and it was great-although it was very much a stim product...really looking forward to MitraDopa.

so many great nootropics including Brain Waves which i am using now along with endoamp max, i would hesitate to call any product the GOAT since this is subjective and is more of a personal preference, IN MY OPINION.
yeah Ive looked at it but im not a fan of prop blends in nootropics

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
noopept still my fave. only done nasal spray tho. oral is pretty common even in Russia though

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Think it should be said im mostly looking to use this 5 days a week (Mon thru Fri). I'm a trader and run an e-commerce business. Markets are closed on weekends and I set my shop on fridays so it can run itself through the weekend. I know some nootropics get better with time. Am I losing out doing a 5 days on, 2 days of setup?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Think it should be said im mostly looking to use this 5 days a week (Mon thru Fri). I'm a trader and run an e-commerce business. Markets are closed on weekends and I set my shop on fridays so it can run itself through the weekend. I know some nootropics get better with time. Am I losing out doing a 5 days on, 2 days of setup?
IMO highly dependent on what you end up getting. If it's stim-based, even if caffeine-free, I would not take on the weekends. If it's non-stim and cumulative I would do it seven days a week for best results. For instance, if you go with a solo product like bacopa or lions mane I would absolutely take it 7 days a week.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@resolve10 if one was to mix their own, where would one get the bulk ingredients to do such a thingIts starting to look that way. Will mostly likely be the choice, with a few add ons
I'm not speaking for Resolve here, but just wanted to answer from my end - that Focus XT is so cost effective that it would be really hard to buy the things in bulk to put in it from quality sources and not wind up spending even more money doing so.

And I think the Focus XT + add-on's approach is a good one bc covering the bases should definitely help you get better results from the rest.

I'd love to hear some of the things you're thinking about adding on. I love nootropics myself and am glad to converse on them and also glad to look up and research any new things as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I like PEA myself and N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine (like in our Eria Jarensis caps product) is kind of like an advanced form of it. So it depends on what you're looking for. Eria is more on the stim side of things than regular PEA.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That really depends on the individual nootropic.

There are some things that taking a couple of day break from is good in terms of avoiding tolerance but then there are some that really do have some great cumulative effects. So I'd tackle that one on a case by case basis.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IMO highly dependent on what you end up getting. If it's stim-based, even if caffeine-free, I would not take on the weekends. If it's non-stim and cumulative I would do it seven days a week for best results. For instance, if you go with a solo product like bacopa or lions mane I would absolutely take it 7 days a week.
Great post and absolutely agree. I had replied similar to the same thing as I was going down making replies before I saw yours.

That's an important point with some things - and Bacopa is a great example - that some people quote studies and/or use products hoping for the results from the studies but they overlook that the studies are based on daily use.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
my nasal spray is 5mg per spray, so usually 1 spray per nostril. I can't really find much on comparing the two. I'll try to get some sublingual to compare

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is why I don't come here much anymore. Some members here are so butt hurt and take things so personal. I can't even see what is going on because I've got a few people who I find unhelpful blocked. :censored:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@resolve10 if one was to mix their own, where would one get the bulk ingredients to do such a thingIts starting to look that way. Will mostly likely be the choice, with a few add ons
I used to shop around (Doctors Best, Nutrabio, Jarrow, etc.). ALCAR + Tyrosine + Choline of choice would usually be my backbone so that is why I tend to go with Focus XT caffeine free when I can.

FWIW I am less adventurous during this time of supply issues. Not calling anyone in particular out, but I am a bit jaded with trusting companies and would rather support SNS since they have been around for awhile and have always been rather transparent on the forums with how and why they do the things they do.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

That really depends on the individual nootropic.

There are some things that taking a couple of day break from is good in terms of avoiding tolerance but then there are some that really do have some great cumulative effects. So I'd tackle that one on a case by case basis.

I'm not speaking for Resolve here, but just wanted to answer from my end - that Focus XT is so cost effective that it would be really hard to buy the things in bulk to put in it from quality sources and not wind up spending even more money doing so.

And I think the Focus XT + add-on's approach is a good one bc covering the bases should definitely help you get better results from the rest.

I'd love to hear some of the things you're thinking about adding on. I love nootropics myself and am glad to converse on them and also glad to look up and research any new things as well.
Well im pretty settled on Stim Free Focus XT.

I was looking at adding BF-7, Neurofactor, phosphatidylserine, Lions Mane, and maybe noopept but im hesitant on the noopept as ive read some negatives from a few places.

I like PEA myself and N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine (like in our Eria Jarensis caps product) is kind of like an advanced form of it. So it depends on what you're looking for. Eria is more on the stim side of things than regular PEA.
Have to look more into PEA. IF I was adding PEA to Focus XT, what dose would you recommend?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is why I don't come here much anymore. Some members here are so butt hurt and take things so personal. I can't even see what is going on because I've got a few people who I find unhelpful blocked. :censored:
I'm sorry for anything that leads to you and people like yourself not coming here as much anymore. You have always had great insights and great quality posts and I miss seeing them myself, as I'm sure others do as well. But I also can completely understand.

I really like helping people and love interacting with and hearing from the people that appreciate it. I love interacting with members here on and off the forums and also love interacting with and hearing from people that may read here that may not even post.

But I hate negativity and bickering and arguing. I love discussing supplements but hate discussing political and social issues (especially on a supplement forum) and lately as those things have become more prevalent in more and more threads here, the less I find myself posting here in general. And I hate the approach of people/companies that have to try to attack or insult competitors products to try to promote their own.

The world is negative enough now days in general - I'm of the belief that discussing supplements or anything we are passionate about in life should be a break from the negativity in this world, not an extension of it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well im pretty settled on Stim Free Focus XT.

I was looking at adding BF-7, Neurofactor, phosphatidylserine, Lions Mane, and maybe noopept but im hesitant on the noopept as ive read some negatives from a few places.

Have to look more into PEA. IF I was adding PEA to Focus XT, what dose would you recommend?
Lion's Mane, Neurofactor, & Phosphatidylserine are all good ingredients imo. The science looks good. In the real world, some people will respond well to them and can tell a difference and some people do find that they don't get as much off of them. Something they all have in common is that they should be used daily for best results.

Note on Phosphatidylserine - for some people, even if they don't see a difference at what is normally considered normal dosing, they still may see a great difference at high dosing like in EndoAmp.
(That's why I consider EndoAmp a great advanced nootropic product - some people may look at it and see Alpha GPC and Phosphatidylserine and think of it as basic bc those ingredients are considered by some to be basic but that's absolutely not the case - bc the dosages are definitely not basic and really makes the product stand out).

BF-7 I think has potential but I need to read up on and refresh to give a full better opinion.

Noopept works good for some people and not at all for others it seems. We used to make a Noopept product and that was a great example of what I meant about making sure nootropic bases were covered with Focus XT. Because I liked Noopept okay when taken with Focus XT but if hadn't taken Focus XT in a few days, I couldn't even tell if I took Noopept. I only used it orally. I personally wouldn't use a nasal spray version of it unless I could get and try the actual pharmaceutical sprays like in Russia or something like that; just bc I worry about quality control aspects of people making supplements into nasal sprays here in the US. Not knocking them - to each their own - its just that quality control in terms of cleanliness and also proper dosing per spray are complete unknowns on things like that when not made in a proper setting.

PEA - I want to specify to anyone reading to avoid confusion that we are talking about Phenethylamine HCI (because there is another ingredient also abbreviated PEA - Palmitoyethanolamide). We offer this ingredient as our PEA-500 Xtreme product and its available in 120 and 240 capsule sizes. I would say to start off at 500 mg. per dose and then try 1000 mg. per dose if you'd like and find the dose that works best for you and for how you're hoping to feel off of it. For me, its a great addition to Focus XT if I'm getting ready to sit down and work on paperwork or label text or something where I need to read attentively.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PEA - I want to specify to anyone reading to avoid confusion that we are talking about Phenethylamine HCI (because there is another ingredient also abbreviated PEA - Palmitoyethanolamide). We offer this ingredient as our PEA-500 Xtreme product and its available in 120 and 240 capsule sizes. I would say to start off at 500 mg. per dose and then try 1000 mg. per dose if you'd like and find the dose that works best for you and for how you're hoping to feel off of it. For me, its a great addition to Focus XT if I'm getting ready to sit down and work on paperwork or label text or something where I need to read attentively.
I first ran phenethylamine way back when as a log for Cognitive Nutrition on bb . com. It was amazing how well it worked/works for me when writing. I am a decent typer and actually took a typing class in high school circa 1998. Anyways when taking PEA the number of mistakes I make typing is significantly reduced. I have to agree with sns8778 that 500mg on an empty stomach is a great place to start working up to 1000mg at a time if needed. Even though PEamine(new name I like it lol) is rapidly metabolized via MAO I find the residual effects to last for hours, far longer than the compound itself. I also find a mild to moderate anti-depressive-like effect. Not claiming it is an AD but it certainly perks my mood.

I started with Cognitive Nutrition, went to PrimaForce, and now use SNS. All three have worked well.

Funny story about typing class: At the end of each period we had to print our work for the day to turn in. Minutes before class would end someone, no idea who lol, would print about 75 pages of blank sheets. This would tie up the only two printers in the class and would drive the poor teacher nuts every day. Still makes me smile lol.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lion's Mane, Neurofactor, & Phosphatidylserine are all good ingredients imo. The science looks good. In the real world, some people will respond well to them and can tell a difference and some people do find that they don't get as much off of them. Something they all have in common is that they should be used daily for best results.

Note on Phosphatidylserine - for some people, even if they don't see a difference at what is normally considered normal dosing, they still may see a great difference at high dosing like in EndoAmp.
(That's why I consider EndoAmp a great advanced nootropic product - some people may look at it and see Alpha GPC and Phosphatidylserine and think of it as basic bc those ingredients are considered by some to be basic but that's absolutely not the case - bc the dosages are definitely not basic and really makes the product stand out).

BF-7 I think has potential but I need to read up on and refresh to give a full better opinion.

Noopept works good for some people and not at all for others it seems. We used to make a Noopept product and that was a great example of what I meant about making sure nootropic bases were covered with Focus XT. Because I liked Noopept okay when taken with Focus XT but if hadn't taken Focus XT in a few days, I couldn't even tell if I took Noopept. I only used it orally. I personally wouldn't use a nasal spray version of it unless I could get and try the actual pharmaceutical sprays like in Russia or something like that; just bc I worry about quality control aspects of people making supplements into nasal sprays here in the US. Not knocking them - to each their own - its just that quality control in terms of cleanliness and also proper dosing per spray are complete unknowns on things like that when not made in a proper setting.

I first ran phenethylamine way back when as a log for Cognitive Nutrition on bb . com. It was amazing how well it worked/works for me when writing. I am a decent typer and actually took a typing class in high school circa 1998. Anyways when taking PEA the number of mistakes I make typing is significantly reduced. I have to agree with sns8778 that 500mg on an empty stomach is a great place to start working up to 1000mg at a time if needed. Even though PEamine(new name I like it lol) is rapidly metabolized via MAO I find the residual effects to last for hours, far longer than the compound itself. I also find a mild to moderate anti-depressive-like effect. Not claiming it is an AD but it certainly perks my mood.

I started with Cognitive Nutrition, went to PrimaForce, and now use SNS. All three have worked well.

Funny story about typing class: At the end of each period we had to print our work for the day to turn in. Minutes before class would end someone, no idea who lol, would print about 75 pages of blank sheets. This would tie up the only two printers in the class and would drive the poor teacher nuts every day. Still makes me smile lol.
Do you guys find PEA to have stim like properties? I saw some mention that it gave them energy and made them want to do things. Just asking if its a drive or a jittery type of thing

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any unflavored mixes so I can add to my coffee

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Its starting to look that way. Will mostly likely be the choice, with a few add ons
Nice! Glad to hear that's the way you're planning to go. Don't think you will regret it.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you guys find PEA to have stim like properties? I saw some mention that it gave them energy and made them want to do things. Just asking if its a drive or a jittery type of thing
Yes, it is energizing with the intensity of such 100% dose dependant. I have NEVER had traditional stim like jittery sides from PEamine. If anything it's more euphoric in nature vs cracked out. No matter what, love the feeling or hate it, any intense feeling you may get with a higher dose is VERY short-lived due to MAO metabolizing it so quickly. I have never had anything approaching too intense of a feeling with 500mg. 1000mg on an empty stomach is absolutely noticeable. Past that and we are no longer in the nootropic zone for the compound IMO.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For me its a mental motivation type energy. Like where I said that I like to take it before I do paperwork or something like that or when I was writing more, I felt compelled to get it done type of thing.

I think most of the people that say they feel physical energy off of it are the ones taking the above recommended dosages imo or are just super sensitive to it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, it is energizing with the intensity of such 100% dose dependant. I have NEVER had traditional stim like jittery sides from PEamine. If anything it's more euphoric in nature vs cracked out. No matter what, love the feeling or hate it, any intense feeling you may get with a higher dose is VERY short-lived due to MAO metabolizing it so quickly. I have never had anything approaching too intense of a feeling with 500mg. 1000mg on an empty stomach is absolutely noticeable. Past that and we are no longer in the nootropic zone for the compound IMO.
Ha. I posted my reply to his before reading yours. We are definitely on the same page with this ingredient.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If there are any nootropics that anyone is interested in seeing us make, please let me know. I want to expand our nootropic offerings in general and we have a few things coming up soon.

You're welcome to tell me here, via pm, or I posted a thread in the nootropic section awhile ago for ideas:

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For me its a mental motivation type energy. Like where I said that I like to take it before I do paperwork or something like that or when I was writing more, I felt compelled to get it done type of thing.

I think most of the people that say they feel physical energy off of it are the ones taking the above recommended dosages imo or are just super sensitive to it.
If its a motivation thing than I can hang. I suffer from PCV's and stims make it exponentially worse.
If there are any nootropics that anyone is interested in seeing us make, please let me know. I want to expand our nootropic offerings in general and we have a few things coming up soon.

You're welcome to tell me here, via pm, or I posted a thread in the nootropic section awhile ago for ideas:

I would love to see SNS do the ones above. BF-7, NEUROFACTOR, & Lions Mane, or even a phosphatidylserine. Lions mane cane be hit or miss depending on the source, and I trust you to find the best sources available

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If its a motivation thing than I can hang. I suffer from PCV's and stims make it exponentially worse. I would love to see SNS do the ones above. BF-7, NEUROFACTOR, & Lions Mane, or even a phosphatidylserine. Lions mane cane be hit or miss depending on the source, and I trust you to find the best sources available
I am guessing it's Premature ventricular contractions PVC's that you meant. In that case, I personally would start small, like half of a 500mg capsule. I would not venture up to 1000mg personally. Like I said worst-case scenario the intense effects are over quick if you run into an issue. Might be worth exploring other options depending on your situation.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If its a motivation thing than I can hang. I suffer from PCV's and stims make it exponentially worse. I would love to see SNS do the ones above. BF-7, NEUROFACTOR, & Lions Mane, or even a phosphatidylserine. Lions mane cane be hit or miss depending on the source, and I trust you to find the best sources available
Lions Mane can be hit or miss depending on the source and also on individual response too. It's one of those things that's great for some people but some people don't get a lot out of it.

I'm going to look into BF-7 more and refresh on that one.

Neurofactor - I think it has potential but is also often misunderstood. A lot of people here associate it with being in pre's and products like that but it really needs to be used daily for best results.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am guessing it's Premature ventricular contractions PVC's that you meant. In that case, I personally would start small, like half of a 500mg capsule. I would not venture up to 1000mg personally. Like I said worst-case scenario the intense effects are over quick if you run into an issue. Might be worth exploring other options depending on your situation.
Thanks for this, I may have to skip the PEA. You've been a big help
Lions Mane can be hit or miss depending on the source and also on individual response too. It's one of those things that's great for some people but some people don't get a lot out of it.

I'm going to look into BF-7 more and refresh on that one.

Neurofactor - I think it has potential but is also often misunderstood. A lot of people here associate it with being in pre's and products like that but it really needs to be used daily for best results.
Guessing you would recommend taking Focus XT daily? In reason to cycle off?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for this, I may have to skip the PEA. You've been a big help Guessing you would recommend taking Focus XT daily? In reason to cycle off?
Focus XT can be used as needed or daily, whichever you prefer.

I would suggest daily myself but that's bc a lot of the ingredients in it have been shown to have cumulative benefits with daily use.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
FWIW I take Focus XT and the ingredients in it daily most of the year. I'll take short breaks every so often, but I find a lot of these things add some good long term benefits.

Combining with some good adaptogens (using this very broadly) like Ash, Rhodiola, Bacopa, various Mushrooms, etc. I find to be a very helpful mind and body boosting strategy. Keeps me sharp and performing well both physically and mentally. Then I just cycle in various stimulants as needed over the year.