Anyone here try Olympus labs Elixir? Not many reviews on it.

josh092

Awards
Whats it like in terms of effect. Profile looks amazing. Been looking forward to trying j regia without all the stims and this look solid. What are your guy experiences with it.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats it like in terms of effect. Profile looks amazing. Been looking forward to trying j regia without all the stims and this look solid. What are your guy experiences with it.
I've used one OG tub and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Loved the taste, but that is hit or miss for a lot of people. The effects were noticeable in roughly 30 minutes or so. It provided me a big shot of energy and clears my head. The energy boost is clean and doesn't cause jitters or a crash at the end. It helps me focus and lifts my mood greatly. I sometimes combined it with my PWO for extra intensity in the gym. It's pretty versatile but I preferred it for days at work when I needed to be extra sharp or stay engaged.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I am addicted to it lol became my staple (one scoop/two scoop) for a while

Great smooth focus, good libido (weird)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used two tubs.

It's good

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I have tried it and did not find it to be anything special. Seems most people enjoy the results though.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have tried it and did not find it to be anything special. Seems most people enjoy the results though.
I really only noticed the stimulant half

Hack75

Hack75

Awards
I bought two of the original tubs. Not sure if/how the formula changed. Curious?

Regardless, I like it. The taste is hit or miss like said above. I wouldn't say it's good or bad, kind of like apple cider.

The effects are very good. I would suggest drinking one serving at a time. The effects are pretty acute- personally I'd rather space out the effects by taking two servings over two different drinks separated by 2 hours or so- if I was using for productivity.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought two of the original tubs. Not sure if/how the formula changed. Curious?

Regardless, I like it. The taste is hit or miss like said above. I wouldn't say it's good or bad, kind of like apple cider.

The effects are very good. I would suggest drinking one serving at a time. The effects are pretty acute- personally I'd rather space out the effects by taking two servings over two different drinks separated by 2 hours or so- if I was using for productivity.
I believe the only thing changed IIRC was an upgraded J. Reg extract. GNO?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried the upgraded Regia but waiting on a few tubs

It's not really a stimmed out product it's more for mental focus and stimulation

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Same here. Tasted ok but no real effects to speak of.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe the only thing changed IIRC was an upgraded J. Reg extract. GNO?
The flavour did change a while back when we switched suppliers but the updated J.Regia was the only formula change.