Anyone here deal with tendinitis in their elbow? What helped you!!!!

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have had 3 surgeries on my right elbow (ulnar nerve entrapment, ulnar nerve transposition, not sure what the it
other is called but it was for golfers elbow) but now, im having severe tendinitis (tennis elbow) in my left elbow and forearm. I load cargo for a living and it never bothers me at work, but after work I the pain is so bad, I cant even grasp a glass of water without saying ow and switching hands.

Was thinking of ordering SNS Cissus but wanted some feedback from others who may have suffered the same or something similar and what helped yall. Thanks in advance!!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have had 3 surgeries on my right elbow (ulnar nerve entrapment, ulnar nerve transposition, not sure what the it
other is called but it was for golfers elbow) but now, im having severe tendinitis (tennis elbow) in my left elbow and forearm. I load cargo for a living and it never bothers me at work, but after work I the pain is so bad, I cant even grasp a glass of water without saying ow and switching hands.

Was thinking of ordering SNS Cissus but wanted some feedback from others who may have suffered the same or something similar and what helped yall. Thanks in advance!!!!
I have had touches of it from lifting, but the worst I ever had it was from a job. I had to remove and then put back a very heavy piece about 8 times per shift (average) using my right arm.
At the time the only thing that helped me much was when I could rest it.

But now I would also use Helios. I feel pretty certain I would get some relief from it.

https://www.apex-alchemy.com/collections/frontpage/products/tetrahydro-curcumin-topical-gel

There are also a couple of injectable "healers" that might help.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
look at voltaren gel....it used to be prescription only but now you can find it at walmart, cvs, walgreens....buy the smaller sized tube to start for around $12, if it works well for you the larger tubes are better value.

for $12 it's definately worth a shot.

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My staple supplements for joints/tendons, etc are typically a high quality curcumin, cissus (SNS or Primaforce), SNS Joint Support XT, and collagen peptides.

I've dealt with my share of tennis and golfer's elbow in both arms the past few years and still get occasional flare ups. While I imagine the above supplements have helped a little in terms of prevention and symptom reversal, I just can't say exactly how much they've helped or pinpoint any one thing that has made a big difference, unfortunately. As @Renew1 above said, some injectable products, PRP therapy etc may be worth exploring.

What has made a huge difference for me is consistently working on exercises and drills designed for strengthening, stretching, and injury prevention/healing. For that I'd recommend checking out the YouTube channel SmashweRx. I've bingewatched a bunch of his stuff, not only for these tendon issues but also other joint bugs I occasionally have and it's helped immensely. Along with all of the rehab/prehab exercise demonstrations, he does a great job of explaining the WHY behind common injuries.

Cnation

Awards
Never had elbow pain as badly as mention here, but cissus for sure help with my elbow joints. I’m actually stronger in my skull crusher than I ever was.

Neversummer

Awards
I am currently dealing with this and have had frequent flair ups in the past. although mine doesn’t sound as bad as yours. Based on my research most people find relief with adhesion release and flexbars from theraband. I am sure BPC-157 is the icing on the cake although I haven’t gone down this road yet.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like others have mentioned SNS Cissus and Joint Support xt would be my first go to supplements for see if it helps.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mine are sometimes brutal and flare up from time to time but been doing good for a few months. When they bother me I'll use those straps to put on my forearm similar to your photo, also the Theraband to stretch, it is pretty bad that it limits many of the things I can do not just in the gym but at home. I can tell you nothing beats deep painful massage (Rolfing) to fix these things.

It's Medial Epicondylitis: (Golfer’s Elbow) and Lateral Epicondylitis: (Tennis Elbow) since both the inside and outside of my elbows hurt. - sharp pain from tricep press downs and skull crushers etc. Cant pick up my kids with both arms without pain etc. Even grabbing a gallon of water erc hurts and it's s weak.

It is pretty bad such that it would hurt to do triceps and I was no longer able to feel my biceps contract since all the stress is being focused in the forearms.

When I do have flare ups and when I do a front double bicep pose (which is brutally painful) then if I take some hand cream and start massaging the tendons really deep and painfully it actually reduces the pain for the time being and then I can actually perform a proper flex and pose and feel my biceps contract a bit. But the truth is during a flare up I can't even flex/contract my biceps.

Eccentric Training (search that on google for Eccentric Training for Tendonitis) and helps a little.

That being said, what made it real bad was too many consecutive gym days with no days off, lots of inflammation. So rest, ice, stretching is needed.

Find a deep, painful tissue massage person or Rolfing. Will fix you up in a fraction of the time that other methods do. I get about 75% improvement doing these things and often it goes away for a long while as long as I keep working on it.

If all else fails then just get a cortisone shot.

Bpc157 helps too. A lot infact. . Inject right into soft tissue around the elbow joint

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
I’ve had the same pain but in both elbows for over a year and it finally went away after I started taking Androgin, I didn’t start taking it for that it just happened to work that way which was a nice bonus, I’m assuming it was the increase in HGH. So any HGH boosting supplement will probably have the same effect such as MK-677

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The solution recommended morphogen nutrition orthogen for it's excellent ingredient profile. I have had elbow pain for a couple months. BPC 157 from two different companies ran back to back for a month did nothing to improve the condition. 1 week in on othogen... noticeable improvement. This stuff is pricey but well worth it. Tastes pretty good too!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why did u need a 2nd ulnar release procedure?

Did u ever recover from golfers elbow procedure? Like were u ever pain-free a few months after the procedure?

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Cissus helped me out. There are also some exercises you can do to help warm up and even for recovery for golfer's and tennis elbow. Youtube is your friend.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The solution recommended morphogen nutrition orthogen for it's excellent ingredient profile. I have had elbow pain for a couple months. BPC 157 from two different companies ran back to back for a month did nothing to improve the condition. 1 week in on othogen... noticeable improvement. This stuff is pricey but well worth it. Tastes pretty good too!
@f4iguy (hopefully now 1kRR Guy)

Do you stack anything else w the Orthogen? Thanks

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dealing with some of this myself!

In addition to all the above supplements,…it’s time off that really heals all…So as of now I’m at a week off, (still doing cardio) and mine is feeling better.

A tens unit can really help too.

(I don’t recommend training legs because stabilizing a heavy squat bar and Romanian dead’s…Will still aggravate it for me, at least.

Skipping that and just doing leg press, might be ok, but the loading and unloading of a lot of 45’s sucks, when it’s really flared up bad)

Good luck

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why did u need a 2nd ulnar release procedure?

Did u ever recover from golfers elbow procedure? Like were u ever pain-free a few months after the procedure?
1st surgery was a release. 2nd one was a transposition I think its called. Moved the ulnar nerve.

and yes, I havent had any issues with the golfers elbow since the surgery

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nope! Check out the profile. I'm actually amazed how quickly it made a difference. It outperformed BPC 157 from two reputable suppliers. I will be the pineapple mango is great. The solution always gives solid recommendations and this one was well worth the price.

View attachment 209305
Think im going to give Orthogen a try before moving towards BPC

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So when you stop using it, it starts to hurt a little while after. I really don't think a pill or a rub is gonna help you.
I would get some ice on right after work and then do some movement in the evening just when it starts to get painful (i.e. really light curls, hammer curls, forearm curls (for inner and outer forearm).

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have had success with the program outlined in tenniselbowclassroom.com. It provides you with everything you need to tackle both tennis and golfer's elbow, including massage techniques, stretches, and eventually strengthening exercises to utilize once you have improved enough to start with exercises. The guy that sells the program runs a forum where you can ask him any questions that arise.

I think I need to stick with the program longer than I have in the past though, as once things are feeling good I tend to stop with the exercises, and inevitably over time I find that tennis elbow starts creeping in again.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nope! Check out the profile. I'm actually amazed how quickly it made a difference. It outperformed BPC 157 from two reputable suppliers. I will be the pineapple mango is great. The solution always gives solid recommendations and this one was well worth the price.

View attachment 209305
Yes SIR!
Glad you took it and ran with it.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any solid thoughts about Orthogen yet?
In comeplet honesty, I havent been taking it every day as im suppose to. However, I have noticed a reduction in pain.

Neversummer

Awards
So I have been doing the orthogen and flex bars for about 6 weeks now. both have helped reduce pain significantly along with just time to heal. But I am still dealing with pain and have limited my exercise choices and weight. I have no idea what to try next. I am too afraid to pin BPC :(

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I have been doing the orthogen and flex bars for about 6 weeks now. both have helped reduce pain significantly along with just time to heal. But I am still dealing with pain and have limited my exercise choices and weight. I have no idea what to try next. I am too afraid to pin BPC :(
Just purchased some Helios. Think if I can get the inflammation under control, it will help alot

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just purchased some Helios. Think if I can get the inflammation under control, it will help alot
Helios is Top-Notch for inflammation.

I use a Lot of Apex-Alchemy products.
Not because I am a Representative, but because they are terrific products, that work.
(I used Nos' products Long before I became a Rep. .... For Years).

Helios has become my Most Used Apex-Alchemy (or Nos, in general) product ever.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Helios is Top-Notch for inflammation.

I use a Lot of Apex-Alchemy products.
Not because I am a Representative, but because they are terrific products, that work.
(I used Nos' products Long before I became a Rep. .... For Years).

Helios has become my Most Used Apex-Alchemy (or Nos, in general) product ever.
AA makes great shittt

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have had touches of it from lifting, but the worst I ever had it was from a job. I had to remove and then put back a very heavy piece about 8 times per shift (average) using my right arm.
At the time the only thing that helped me much was when I could rest it.

But now I would also use Helios. I feel pretty certain I would get some relief from it.

https://www.apex-alchemy.com/collections/frontpage/products/tetrahydro-curcumin-topical-gel

There are also a couple of injectable "healers" that might help.
I like thc!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mine are sometimes brutal and flare up from time to time but been doing good for a few months. When they bother me I'll use those straps to put on my forearm similar to your photo, also the Theraband to stretch, it is pretty bad that it limits many of the things I can do not just in the gym but at home. I can tell you nothing beats deep painful massage (Rolfing) to fix these things.

It's Medial Epicondylitis: (Golfer’s Elbow) and Lateral Epicondylitis: (Tennis Elbow) since both the inside and outside of my elbows hurt. - sharp pain from tricep press downs and skull crushers etc. Cant pick up my kids with both arms without pain etc. Even grabbing a gallon of water erc hurts and it's s weak.

It is pretty bad such that it would hurt to do triceps and I was no longer able to feel my biceps contract since all the stress is being focused in the forearms.

When I do have flare ups and when I do a front double bicep pose (which is brutally painful) then if I take some hand cream and start massaging the tendons really deep and painfully it actually reduces the pain for the time being and then I can actually perform a proper flex and pose and feel my biceps contract a bit. But the truth is during a flare up I can't even flex/contract my biceps.

Eccentric Training (search that on google for Eccentric Training for Tendonitis) and helps a little.

That being said, what made it real bad was too many consecutive gym days with no days off, lots of inflammation. So rest, ice, stretching is needed.

Find a deep, painful tissue massage person or Rolfing. Will fix you up in a fraction of the time that other methods do. I get about 75% improvement doing these things and often it goes away for a long while as long as I keep working on it.

If all else fails then just get a cortisone shot.

Bpc157 helps too. A lot infact. . Inject right into soft tissue around the elbow joint
So no oral ?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
bpc 157 would make a good first injectable imo. you just need to buy bacteriostatic water with it. 31 gauge needles are on Amazon