Anyone have some feedback from OL Or1gin or Antaeus Labs Titan

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking for some unbiased feedback/results from either of these products. Have always had an interest in natural anabolics and have run many in the past.

folli amongst other epi products
magnitropin
laxo
pa
ara
etc.

looking to purchase a couple of bottles of titan or or1gin and was wondering if anyone has good results with either

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For feedback on Or1gin, you can check out this thread. The real benefits of Or1gin will be best seen after going through a whole bottle (or more), and most are only ~2 weeks in. Still, even at this point, the feedback has been pretty exciting. A few posts:

About two weeks down on Orig1n. Had a week from hell.... Crazy work schedule, break up with girlfriend of 4 years, minimal sleep, and an unintentional significant caloric deficit.... Yet somehow, every workout has resulted in either a PR, or has been very, very close to setting one. Can't ask for much worse conditions, but I am very happy with Orig1n.
Wow only on second day and the deep sleep is ridiculous
And the actual mood enhancement is fantastic!!
I'm not bulking per se, but I've been eating pretty bad lately but at or slightly above maintenance yet getting leaner by the day. Weight has gone back up a few pounds but I'm def leaner than I was.
Agreed. Sleep is improved dramatically since starting Orig1n.
Any one else experiencing rapid weight gain while being on a caloric surplus? Im on week 4 of Or1gin and have been in a caloric surplus for 1 week and am already up 1.5lbs !
Been using Orig1n for 1 week. No hunger increase, which is good becouse I try to cut some fat before christmas holidays.

Things I have noticed:

Libido is up big time, I feel horny all the time.

Slight increase in mood and positive thinking, even though things are a bit complicated in life right now.

My sleep seem to be better, I get sleepy at night, I have some anxiety and insomnia issues, so this is cool.

I seem to have better digesting. Not at all as bloated or uncomfortable in my stomach.
my buddy keep getting stronger and more vascular/pump.
me on the other hand still keeping my strength from the ph run keeping my weight after cycle and looking full still 11 days into pct.
I am still quite happy with Orig1n. It has gotten to the point that if I don't hit a PR every workout, I am surprised. I have been lifting for 20 years now, so I haven't seen progress this quick in ages. I have three more bottles to run after this one is complete. I will likely be purchasing more. Digestion is improved. Like a few have mentioned, I haven't noticed as much of an increase in hunger as when I initially started, but I can comfortably eat larger quantities. For me, the strength gains are the most impressive part.
So here's an update i've been running Origin for the past 3 weeks i just hit a PR on leg press with 8 plates a side for 37 reps. Origin is the only new product ive added to my staple. I'm looking forward to next months progress that's for sure.
I'm on week 2 on or1gin still strong, no strength loss hit same weights as on cycle sometime higher hella impressive, I did get a slight bloat like mk677, but here is why i have been eating like sh!t so yeah news flash if u eat bad then it's gonna happen to u, unless u r blessed with great genetics, as far as my natty buddy this dude pushing weights and growing like weed on it as he can eat tons and not get fat.
3 &1/2 weeks in and got the muscle fullness yesterday. Major fullness!
All I can say is 2 weeks roughly in and my girlfriend says "**** you look bigger"

This stuff works. Period. All day pumps and muscle fullness is out of this world

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Looking for some unbiased feedback/results from either of these products. Have always had an interest in natural anabolics and have run many in the past.

folli amongst other epi products
magnitropin
laxo
pa
ara
etc.

looking to purchase a couple of bottles of titan or or1gin and was wondering if anyone has good results with either
I'm loving orig1n. What ya wanna know about it?

WAF

WAF

Awards
Each workout I'm hitting another PR on Origin but I haven't tried Titan you can check my log if you want. And I also have lots of experience with the other products you listed and are some of my staples like Epi and laxo but of all the product I'm seeing dramatic improvements with origin compared to the other said products.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely going to give it a shot any of you guys know where I can pick it up the cheapest

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
I'm still loving my Orig1n run. Just started month 2. Have been setting pr's pretty regularly since the end of week two. Recovery is excellent, and that has allowed me to pile on the volume. Definitely planning to continue for a 4-6 month run. Titan looks very intriguing though. I am definitely considering stacking it to my Orig1n down the road if I can find it for a decent price.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Olympus labs will probably have a sale for thanksgiving & it will be cheap
What he said.

I'm still loving my Orig1n run. Just started month 2. Have been setting pr's pretty regularly since the end of week two. Recovery is excellent, and that has allowed me to pile on the volume. Definitely planning to continue for a 4-6 month run. Titan looks very intriguing though. I am definitely considering stacking it to my Orig1n down the road if I can find it for a decent price.
This is the exact way my run of it has been also. got a few bottles to go through.....

limitless_

Awards
I'm running Orig1n for almost a week in addition to Forcelean by OL. I'm eating below maintenance and somehow I'm gaining weight but not fat as I look leaner

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
definitely will be purchasing or1gin just waiting on a sale

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Interested if anybody else has used in a deficit to help with fat loss/muscle retention?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Still way too early for any 4-6week runs, let alone decent recomp longs completed

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Here is a good review on the titan if anyone is interested.
[video=youtube;PqOCqL_NY5g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqOCqL_NY5g[/video]