Anyone have recommendations on bulk epicatechin powder?

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not looking for Follidrone or CEL capsules or whatever brand your pushing.

Just a quality/reliable epi powder if anyone has gone that route of purchasing.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nootropics depot has bulk powder epicatechin now.
That's slightly pricey still. 29.99 for 10 grams considering you need like 500 a day . 20 doses for 30

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've seen the powder before from nootropics, though at that price/point you'd be better of buying CEL epi capsules and dumping them in a tub lol.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I found a ton of bulk epicatechin sources on alibaba but quality is always a question

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've seen the powder before from nootropics, though at that price/point you'd be better of buying CEL epi capsules and dumping them in a tub lol.
You didn’t mention price in you original post. You only mentioned reliability and quality which ND definitely is that.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It comes out to $59 for 25 grams of epicatchin after the 10% off ND discount. I feel that’s reasonable for it when you factor in you are getting it from the company with the strictest quality assurance in the business.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There's a website called nutriavenue that has bulk but you have to email them for a quote.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
even though you dont want to hear it, why get bulk powder when you can BOGO Apex Epichaos? (absolute shameless plug) far stronger than oral.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like alot of people have been looking for high quality bulk raws.
Give it 4-6 weeks.
There will be a place to find high quality raws such as epicatechin, ecklonia cava etc.
How many of you guys would be interested in high quality bulk ingredients like this?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Give it 4-6 weeks.
There will be a place to find high quality raws such as epicatechin, ecklonia cava etc.
How many of you guys would be interested in high quality bulk ingredients like this?
I would

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Give it 4-6 weeks.
I would. Whatever happened to bulk Salidroside?

all4gains

all4gains

Awards
Give it 4-6 weeks.
I would be interested

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would. Whatever happened to bulk Salidroside?
I have 10000 caps sitting next to me right now. Just havnt had time to package.
You guys want caps or powder?
Powder is hard for some things because they take on water from the environment. Caps are better imo.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have 10000 caps sitting next to me right now. Just havnt had time to package.
You guys want caps or powder?
Powder is hard for some things because they take on water from the environment. Caps are better imo.
Caps.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have our black friday sale going up on the 26th-30th.
40% off everything.
I can bottle some of the salidroside but it will have white laser printed labels.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
40% off everything.
I can bottle some of the salidroside but it will have white laser printed labels.
Who cares about the labels. Include the Salidroside. I know I'll buy some.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Give it 4-6 weeks.
Ecklonia for sure...... The naughty primate has left me high and dry with no response to my phone calls and emails.... Took my money, and I haven't heard from them since.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
40% off everything.
You still run BLR? It's been years since I've been interested in epicathecin. A bit shocked you're offering bulk when before you used to get it from sigma aldrich. I'm guessing you found a new source?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You still run BLR? It's been years since I've been interested in epicathecin. A bit shocked you're offering bulk when before you used to get it from sigma aldrich. I'm guessing you found a new source?
He still the boss man!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nobody buys raw materials from sigma Aldrich. 99.999% of all supplement raws come from China. Sigma is for purchasing standards etc to test against for example.
Blr quality epicatechin from sigma is 45$ per 1mg.

Our source has always been the same.
But the cost of epicatechin has dropped alot now that everyone uses it and most sources carry it. Was thousands of dollars per kg when follidrone launched.

If we do bulk epi its just to make it available.
Because we can.
For now, we should have unlabeled salidroside 11% up for the black friday sale.
Most likely I will create a new site for this stuff so it doesn't muddle our new blr website launching in Jan.

Along with a new anabolic
And in 2021 a new stimulant
Blr fat burner
Blr pre

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Nobody buys raw materials from sigma Aldrich. 99.999% of all supplement raws come from China. Sigma is for purchasing standards etc to test against for example.
Blr quality epicatechin from sigma is 45$ per 1mg.

Our source has always been the same.
But the cost of epicatechin has dropped alot now that everyone uses it and most sources carry it. Was thousands of dollars per kg when follidrone launched.

If we do bulk epi its just to make it available.
Because we can.
For now, we should have unlabeled salidroside 11% up for the black friday sale.
Most likely I will create a new site for this stuff so it doesn't muddle our new blr website launching in Jan.

Along with a new anabolic
And in 2021 a new stimulant
Blr fat burner
Blr pre
Good to hear you're going strong my man! Will definitely look into your products again, I have just been off on the supp game. Still workin but it's either PEDs then just using preworkout off season. Nothin fancy.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear you're going strong my man! Will definitely look into your products again, I have just been off on the supp game. Still workin but it's either PEDs then just using preworkout off season. Nothin fancy.
Good to see you back brother. Some cool new stuff like Han Swolo (no stim pre) already available.
Sometimes all you need is some good ole PEDs ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Added 60 cap salidoside to the site.
50mg x60 for 100/11mg x 30 days.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who cares about the labels. Include the Salidroside. I know I'll buy some.
I seem to remember someone on here REALLY caring about Brundels labels at one point. LOL. I know Brundel will remember what I am talking about.

I agree though considering it is a trusted source the label is simply a formality.

I would be interested in the bulk EC.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I seem to remember someone on here REALLY caring about Brundels labels at one point. LOL. I know Brundel will remember what I am talking about.

I agree though considering it is a trusted source the label is simply a formality.

I would be interested in the bulk EC.
Oh trust me I remember.
But it really doesnt matter. You guys know the quality of the product is solid.
If it sells even reasonably well Ill make some labels for it like I did the Forskolin.