Anyone have good information on testing Testosterone?

gazdecki

Awards
I think I may have bunk testosterone... it's Enantat QV 250, bought in Tijuana. I know that is not the best place but it was $40 for 10ml vial. It looks legit in every way, except labels aren't rounded and amounts in vials differ slightly.

Any information on how to test Testosterone would be great...

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Do a search for SCRS labs!! They are a legit company that test pharmaceuticals. You will have to send in like 2 ml's and it cost about $100 . They will email you lab results back...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You may find your info here but honestly you'll probably be better off on boards that are primary steroid boards. They usually have that info on speed dial :)

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
You may find your info here but honestly you'll probably be better off on boards that are primary steroid boards. They usually have that info on speed dial :)
Good suggestion. You can try a board that has a steriod pic fourm....

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I dunno if i'd trust it, i know i'm staying away from anything that's supposed to be Mex gear since all the shut downs in Mexico, i don't wanna risk fakes. I'm goin for the underground stuff now :twisted:.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dunno if i'd trust it, i know i'm staying away from anything that's supposed to be Mex gear since all the shut downs in Mexico, i don't wanna risk fakes. I'm goin for the underground stuff now :twisted:.
yeah i agree. good deal but i wouldnt bother with injecting anything mexico or QV test. sell it :run:

gazdecki

Awards
Does anyone know about the freezing testosterone meathod?

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know about the freezing testosterone meathod?
I think freezing it would cause it to form cyrstals and could ruin it... Will bump for more input for ya though!!!!

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I dont think the test would be valid IMO... Are you talking about the one where you freeze it and if it turns cloudy or something like this it is real and if it does not freeze it is fake?? Before attempting something like this you should check the freezing and melting points of the compounds you would try it on .. But again I dont think it is a valid test....