Anyone have experience with SR9011?

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SR9011 is similar to 9009 but with a longer half-life.
It's a SARM that is very effective (apparently) in burning fat with little to no side effects.
You can supposedly lose 10-15 lbs of fat in a 2-3 month cycle (10-20mg per day).

Sounds too good to be true...but I want to believe.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tell us more . Is this better than Carderine then ?

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tell us more . Is this better than Carderine then ?
I read that you can use 9011 on conjunction with Cardarine. If anyone has experience with Stenabolic (9009) then that's what 9011 would feel like but better. I honestly have no idea so I'm asking anyone with experience.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Quick research and read sounds great! Have not looked to deep, are they saying oral is absorbed? Also haven't looked up prices.

MrBiggles

Awards
I've used 9009 extensively. Yes it works for me. I'm out of it now so was looking to get some 9011 to test. I had a read of this last week sr9011 study

My observations of 9009:
  • Can feel its effects in 15mins, (taken sublingually for about a minute).
  • Half life shmalf life, if I take 0.5ml/10mg at 1600hrs, I'm not sleeping until 0200! (i take 2x 7.5ml doses instead of 3x0.5ml)
  • It gives me not just the energy but the motivation to do something. I can spend 90-120mins in the gym exhausting myself again and again but the stamina is quick to return. I get home and cook, eat, shower. 5 minutes later I'm outside sanding the decking, or re-grouting tiles. Restless but positively so. This is where the weight loss comes in for me.
  • I definitely re-comped with it. I will say that most of my losses were visceral fat.
  • It gives me focus. Taken first thing in the morning, it sets me right up!
  • I can't praise its use enough, i have zero sides.

Last edited:
Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used 9009 extensively. Yes it works for me. I'm out of it now so was looking to get some 9011 to test. I had a read of this last week sr9011 study

My observations of 9009:
  • Can feel its effects in 15mins, (taken sublingually for about a minute).
  • Half life shmalf life, if I take 0.5ml/10mg at 1600hrs, I'm not sleeping until 0200! (i take 2x 7.5ml doses instead)
  • It gives me not just the energy but the motivation to do something. I can spend 90-120mins in the gym exhausting myself again and again but the stamina is quick to return. I get home and cook, eat, shower. 5 minutes later I'm outside sanding the decking, or re-grouting tiles. Restless but positively so. This is where the weight loss comes in for me.
  • I definitely re-comped with it. I will say that most of my losses were visceral fat.
  • It gives me focus. Taken first thing in the morning, it sets me right up!
  • I can't praise its use enough, i have zero sides.
I saw that Supreme Labs USA has 9011.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
does supreme do real 3rd party testing? Ive heard that everything so far that pre has tested has been 9009 OR carderine!! smh
I'm not sure...but I've tried their Tada Drive and it's legit.

MrBiggles

Awards
Just dropping back in to say sorry I wont be giving any 9011 experiences, I picked up 2x new bottles of 9009 as it was much cheaper and I know it works for me so I'm happy. A different source from the UK this time and whilst its definitely the right stuff, it doesn't feel as strongly dosed (caveat, I've only had 3x doses so far as it arrived yesterday morning).

@mase1 SR9009=£40-50 - SR9011=£50-65

My normal source put their prices of 9009 up to £60 per 30ml bottle!!! o_O

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just dropping back in to say sorry I wont be giving any 9011 experiences, I picked up 2x new bottles of 9009 as it was much cheaper and I know it works for me so I'm happy. A different source from the UK this time and whilst its definitely the right stuff, it doesn't feel as strongly dosed (caveat, I've only had 3x doses so far as it arrived yesterday morning).

@mase1 SR9009=£40-50 - SR9011=£50-65

My normal source put their prices of 9009 up to £60 per 30ml bottle!!! o_O
What brand are you using bud?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
receptorchem (y)

edit: previous was uksarms
Yeah I've used RC as its generally really well thought of in UK.

Haven't used UK Sarms as always thought they were a bit pricey.

Let us know how you get on.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Tried SR9009 from SARMSXXL. Diluted it in DMSO and 50% EtOH. Took it sublingually. Burned like **** and tasted like ***, for about 30 min at least.
But it worked like a charm. In everything endurance related, suddenly the muscles were the limiting factors. Leaned out really fast on it.
However I didn't like it after day 10 at 40 mg a day. Until day 10 it made me awake and active. After day 10 I became more tired day by day.

Sadly the science on both SR9009 and SR9011 is not conclusive. It has off target effects and negatively impacted hepatocytes in a rev-erb knockout model.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tried SR9009 from SARMSXXL. Diluted it in DMSO and 50% EtOH. Took it sublingually. Burned like **** and tasted like ***, for about 30 min at least.
But it worked like a charm. In everything endurance related, suddenly the muscles were the limiting factors. Leaned out really fast on it.
However I didn't like it after day 10 at 40 mg a day. Until day 10 it made me awake and active. After day 10 I became more tired day by day.

Sadly the science on both SR9009 and SR9011 is not conclusive. It has off target effects and negatively impacted hepatocytes in a rev-erb knockout model.
Thanks for contributing bro. So SR9009 (and possibly SR9011) can affect your liver? Were your liver values affected after taking it?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for contributing bro. So SR9009 (and possibly SR9011) can affect your liver? Were your liver values affected after taking it?
I didn't get bloods done as I did not expect this when I took it and read this in the research literature.
I think it was in here (https://www.pnas.org/content/116/25/12147) but am not entirely sure, has been a while since I thouroughly read about the SRs.

However, one has to keep in mind, that the effects were observed on rev-erb double knock-out cells, so the effects might be counteracted by rev-erb agonism in healthy cells.

It just shows, that we don't know nearly as much about the compounds to be able to really assess the undesired effects.

However, the obvious effects are quite stunning.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I use cardarine and sublingual SR9011 before high intensity aerobic workouts. 30 minutes before. I love the combo. Never tried SR9011 alone. Used SR9009 TD, not as impressive. Plus, using it TD then sweating like a pig is never a good combo.