Anyone ever use AllTheWhey 100% Protein

Dr of Golf

Awards
Someone told me about All The Whey 100% Protein and their really low prices. Has anyone here ever tried them??? Here's their link:

http://www.allthewhey.com/

Any and all thoughts about them will be appreciated.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
No I can't say that I have used it but the prices do look good. Just curious where did you find the link Doc?

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
bwahaha!! all the *whey*!! haaa... way! whey! good lord!...

not heard a damn thing about it, if it's cheap give it a shot! but with word trickery like that, how can you go wrong? all I know is I'm sold! sign me up for 14! :D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
lol Biggs :D

Looks good Doc, the isolate is much more $$ (as expected), and the concentrate is dirt cheap, so a good mix right in the middle would be....Optimum nutrition 10lb bags for around $45-50 :D (I swear it would take an act of God to get me away from those bags, lol)

Here's a quote from wheyoflife.com (lol, Biggs will like that!)

"Whey protein isolate is the purest form of whey protein and contains between 90 to 95% protein. It contains little (if any) fat or lactose. Whey protein concentrate is available in a number of different types based upon the protein content of the product, which can range between 25%-89%. It will contain some lactose, fat, and minerals. As the protein level increases the amount of lactose decreases. Whey protein concentrate at an 80% protein content is the form most readily available as a protein powder supplement."

crashtestdummy

Awards
Have not tried it Doc but I agree with Jesse. Optimum is a reputable company and the new formula has more protein and added enzyme than before. Great if you find it on sale.

ctd

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
Optimum owns your sorry asses... buy Opti-Nut aplenty, and suck it down your hole.

:) good info by the way Jesse

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
3 big labs manufacture and distribute whey protein to all the various companies, like Optimum, Protein Factory, AST, Prolab and all the rest. So outside of additives, and barring quality control problems, the actual whey protein is exactly the same.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I understand that Optimum's new whey (thought it was just being repackaged) contains primarily isolate now over concentrate. Wouldn't that be nice maybe I could go back to it and stop spending $16 a lb. for Beverly.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by John Benz
3 big labs manufacture and distribute whey protein to all the various companies, like Optimum, Protein Factory, AST, Prolab and all the rest. So outside of additives, and barring quality control problems, the actual whey protein is exactly the same.
True, but this way you get a mix of concentrate and isolate, a good middle ground unless one wants to pay $64 for their 10lb bags :)