Anyone ever ordered topicals to EU from outside of EU?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm wondering about the custom procedures when ordering to EU from outside of EU. Would the topicals be processed as supplements or cosmetics? Has anyone ordered any topicals/transdermals that had to be declared at customs?

Thanks.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Whisky @nikosktm @TheMrMuscle @solidsnake @mastah @Darkhorse192 @-RONIN- @bridgey1989 @Carnivorecon @Slims @u_e_s_i @Malbranque @Stefr @AndroRage @CroLifter @Jinsun

Last edited:

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Whisky @nikosktm @TheMrMuscle @solidsnake @mastah @Darkhorse192 @-RONIN- @bridgey1989 @Carnivorecon @Slims @u_e_s_i @Malbranque @Stefr @AndroRage
What kind of topicals, are we talking ExoTherm or Andros?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
The Ursolic Acid itself shouldn't be a problem, but I'm not sure how to declare a topical. It has a form of alcohol in it, so saying it's a supplement might be a problem 🤔 On our customs website it only says that supplements are orally taken stuff..

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Ursolic Acid itself shouldn't be a problem, but I'm not sure how to declare a topical. It has a form of alcohol in it, so saying it's a supplement might be a problem 🤔 On our customs website it only says that supplements are orally taken stuff..
A lot of cosmetics and nail varnish removers have alcohol in them and they pass through just fine

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm wondering about the custom procedures when ordering to EU from outside of EU. Would the topicals be processed as supplements or cosmetics? Has anyone ordered any topicals/transdermals that had to be declared at customs?

Thanks.
Couple of years ago I ordered from Strong supplement shop some Androhard and I believe on the box they noted it as ‘cosmetics’. Done this a few times and got the order quickly from US. I would use them again

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Couple of years ago I ordered from Strong supplement shop some Androhard and I believe on the box they noted it as ‘cosmetics’. Done this a few times and got the order quickly from US. I would use them again
Thanks. If I could 'smuggle' some fun td supps by declaring them as cosmetics, that would open some doors, lol = ) All the Andros and such are illegal here. I doubt it's that simple though.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've not much to add here I'm afraid, all my orders have been from pred and powermyself. I have ordered lots from piping rock in the US including yohimbe which got through fine and very quickly, closest to anything hormonal you'll get from there though is dhea

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
If I mailed you a personal package from Belgium would it still get raked in customs like it would if it came from the US?
I'm not completely on top of all the practicies, but I can order supps inside the EU and don't have to do any kind of declaration to customs. Coming outside from EU, if it's a supplement the contents and value have to be listed on the package and I have to pay VAT on top of it and a custom fee, if the value is over 150 €. If it's a cosmetic I only have to pay the VAT (which is higher for cosmetics, than supps).

If it's sent as a personal package, then it's considered as 'gift' and a bit different rules apply, but I'm not sure on the differences between a shipment coming from inside and outside of EU.

I only started to get in to all these regulations after Brexit. And it's a bit of an jungle, when reading about all the ins and outs from the customs website.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've not much to add here I'm afraid, all my orders have been from pred and powermyself. I have ordered lots from piping rock in the US including yohimbe which got through fine and very quickly, closest to anything hormonal you'll get from there though is dhea
Yeah, the issue here for me is that it's topical and I'm not sure how to handle it. If it was capsules or powder, I'd just declare it as supplement and give the product ingridient list to customs (along with the order receipt). But it looks like it's best to declare it as a cosmetic.

Btw, Yohimbine and dhea both illegal here, lol.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, the issue here for me is that it's topical and I'm not sure how to handle it. If it was capsules or powder, I'd just declare it as supplement and give the product ingridient list to customs (along with the order receipt). But it looks like it's best to declare it as a cosmetic.

Btw, Yohimbine and dhea both illegal here, lol.
Jeez you got it bad there if dhea is illegal, yohimbe/yohimbine i think is illegal/banned here in UK too which is why i mentioned it got through fine.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the delay, sir.
Yep, I ordered Alpha Seven (still haven't used it yet), Dermacrine (regularly), XI-KT, Virtus and the likes of Sustain Alpha with no problems at all into Ireland from outside EU sources with no customs issues regarding Control or paying Duties and Taxes (as yet, anyway).
I work in logistics and supply chain and customs clearances etc, and these things are a real grey area in Ireland, but they get through.
Yet, things like St John's Wort or Pomegranate extract will be stopped and destroyed. Bizarre, really.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry for the delay, sir.
Yep, I ordered Alpha Seven (still haven't used it yet), Dermacrine (regularly), XI-KT, Virtus and the likes of Sustain Alpha with no problems at all into Ireland from outside EU sources with no customs issues regarding Control or paying Duties and Taxes (as yet, anyway).
So that seems like you didn't have to declare them to the customs at all?

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ordered topicals many times from US with no problems at all! Cant remember what they wrote on the package though

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ordered topicals many times from US with no problems at all! Cant remember what they wrote on the package though
I'm thinking many brands sell their products as cosmetics and when sending internationally (and domestically too I guess), the package only contains the product name and company name and address info.

Our customs processes just seem so difficult to fully understand. For example there's different category for cosmetics, skincare products and hygien products. Now to which category would a topical go? Lol.

I sent an email to the customs, but the reply time can be lenghty. I'll try calling them next week.

Want to hear a weird example of these idiotic regulations in our customs? Melatonin can be ordered overseas in only 1 mg tablets and the package can't have any claims of helping with sleep. Otherwise it's considered a medicine.

So a box of 1 000 pcs of 1 mg tablet and box saying "Melatonin" -> g2g.

A box of 10 pcs of 2 mg tablets -> criminal offence

A box with text "Melatonin. For improved sleep" -> criminal offence.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Didn't learn much about the practicies with this shipment, since I was not asked to do any kind of declaring 🤷‍♂️ No VAT paid, no disclosing the contents. I like how in the package for Category of items it says "Merchandise". Very transparent 😄 I now wish I would've ordered 10 Dienogens along with the Ursas, lol.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Didn't learn much about the practicies with this shipment, since I was not asked to do any kind of declaring 🤷‍♂️ No VAT paid, no disclosing the contents. I like how in the package for Category of items it says "Merchandise". Very transparent 😄 I now wish I would've ordered 10 Dienogens along with the Ursas, lol.
Well, you know .....
We're running a Great BOGO FREE Sale at Apex-Alchemy right now ....

:unsure::geek::cool:

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well, you know .....
We're running a Great BOGO FREE Sale at Apex-Alchemy right now ....

:unsure::geek::cool:
😁 You guys running BOGO's left and right, they just keep coming = ) If this flying through with no declaring shows up to be a trend rather than an exception, maybe I can have the courage to throw in something "hot" in the future 😏 I'll tuck in my balls and play nice for now tho : p

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
WHAT! I just ordered another 10 bottles ursolic acid .. and now you have BOGO.. I was so close ordering before but the shipment was insane $40, with BOGO deal I could take that shipment cost anyday.. damn..

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
WHAT! I just ordered another 10 bottles ursolic acid .. and now you have BOGO.. I was so close ordering before but the shipment was insane $40, with BOGO deal I could take that shipment cost anyday.. damn..
You should subscribe to their email news letter. I got an email about their BOGO. No spam on this and that, like with many other companies.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't want to pour salt on an open wound, but perhaps consider some of our other goodies while they are on sale, and maybe subsidize shipping on a new order. AET-50 would go great with URSA~

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't want to pour salt on an open wound, but perhaps consider some of our other goodies while they are on sale, and maybe subsidize shipping on a new order. AET-50 would go great with URSA~
That should be an awesome cutting stack and that's actually what I was looking to run, but couldn't find out if b-aet is ok to order to my country and can't find it from inside EU. So I'm gonna go with Ursa + Reduce XT (7-alpha-hydroxy-dhea & 7-beta-hydroxy-dhea).

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve had a lot of phojel ultra delivered from us and the first time they sent it back as it was fully declared, customs said it didn’t meet the eu’s safety standards.
He sent again as a gift and they didn’t blink an eyelid

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ve had a lot of phojel ultra delivered from us and the first time they sent it back as it was fully declared, customs said it didn’t meet the rules safety standards.
It's a lot about luck and coincidence too. By the rules 'gift' packages should be declared too (in here at least) and VAT paid, if the gift value is over 45 €. But I don't know how eager the customs are to open packages sent as gifts. One of my package was once randomly opened by customs from JW supplements from UK before Brexit. Luckily it had only Rebirth in it. Most of the times my packages from UK had PH's in them.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve had a lot of phojel ultra delivered from us and the first time they sent it back as it was fully declared, customs said it didn’t meet the eu’s safety standards.
Where did you ordered it from if you can share. Recently the only places I find it the shipping is more expensive than phojel itself.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where did you ordered it from if you can share. Recently the only places I find it the shipping is more expensive than phojel itself.
Pm’d you