anyone ever heard of a ph/steroid(liquid) go bad?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious do liquid steroids go bad(real gear). Also curious can oral ph like epistane go bad if the bottle has its seal broken? just a question been running through my mind

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
As far as a PH, the compound will be weaker, and not work as well as if it was sealed. Now after years, i'm sure it would no long be "good" but I bet that would take quite a number of years.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what about orals?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, they can also break down with time. how much will depend on various factors. but they can breakdown, and become less effective d/t the ineffective by product it breaks down to.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm if it is before the product experation date even if the seal is broken if it has been stored properly it should be good right? I just got a really good deal on some orals from a freind of mine.....I just want to make sure its g2g

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm if it is before the product experation date even if the seal is broken if it has been stored properly it should be good right? I just got a really good deal on some orals from a freind of mine.....I just want to make sure its g2g
even if the seal is broken, and before the exp date, as long as it's been properly stored, and not left out in the heat, or humidity, it should be gtg.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome....appreciate the info

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
What about pp's LV orals like sdrol and tbol bow long will they last if kept in a cool dark place?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd have to ask eric from pp. but should be good for a year or so after the exp date.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Cool because I have 2 bottles of tbol and 1 sdrol from PP that I don't plan to use tell the end of
this year or sometime next year so it looks like I'll be good since they both just came out!!