Anyone ever have a bad experience on Magnesium Creatine Chelate?

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
???????????
Nope. The only negative thing I've ever heard of is a few people complain of GI discomfort because of the amount of magnesium, but splitting the does up throughout the day fixes that. And even that is rare.

What's up?

EArch

Awards
  • Established
No I'v been using it for over a year by SNS. favor it more than mono because I doint bloat and still get strength and I assume size gains. I try to take 3 caps with pre workout meal, and 3 post workout with my meal or shake depending on schedule. Its become a staple for me.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
No I'v been using it for over a year by SNS. favor it more than mono because I doint bloat and still get strength and I assume size gains. I try to take 3 caps with pre workout meal, and 3 post workout with my meal or shake depending on schedule. Its become a staple for me.
Bingo, it's been a staple of mine for well over a year now. Can't go wrong with our MCC in my opinion.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing adverse here great way to get some extra magnesium in the diet

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried it. I did have something weird with a kre plus cordiceps product. After a week on it made the smell of cheap ravioli permeate the room. It made no difference if I exhailed through my nose or mouth. Sucked

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Never tried it. I did have something weird with a kre plus cordiceps product. After a week on it made the smell of cheap ravioli permeate the room. It made no difference if I exhailed through my nose or mouth. Sucked
Your saying you could smell ravioli all day?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never could smell it. But everyone around me could. It would fill the inside of the car to the point my girl would have to roll down the Windows

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Come to think of it I had a girl swear she could smell food around me when I was on 7% extract cordyceps powder.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
SNS brand MCC = butt piss for me

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I never could smell it. But everyone around me could. It would fill the inside of the car to the point my girl would have to roll down the Windows
As you might imagine, this is the first time I have ever heard of this.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
SNS brand MCC = butt piss for me
How much were you taking? Did you try splitting up the doses throughout the day?