anyone ever feel needles in neck an shoulders from JACKED!!

W

wannapumphard

Awards
has anyone else here felt needles or spines in their neck, shoulders or anywhere else after taking jacked? its weird but like 15-20 min after drinking it i feel the rush then the needles. its cool and creepy at the same time.

S

Shane0Mac

Awards
like pins and needles? if so then thats the beta alanine and its pretty common with it. personally i havent had jacked yet but alot of people say they get the gitters and tingling with it. mines being shipped at the moment and i cant wait.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
has anyone else here felt needles or spines in their neck, shoulders or anywhere else after taking jacked? its weird but like 15-20 min after drinking it i feel the rush then the needles. its cool and creepy at the same time.
The prickling sensation is called parathesia and is caused by beta-alanine binding to nerve receptors, activating them and causing them to discharge/fire. Many of these nerves are below the skin and so giving a pins and needles feeling. It is harmless with some people loving them and some people not. :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the beta alanine. I love the tingles is like it tranforms me into a monster lol. Is harmless but dangerous if u feel like me and kill the weights lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i hate the tingles, jack3d isn't to bad about them though, the controlled labs products though...they kill me...i get the tingles in my ears and when doing heavy weight my whole head

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i hate the tingles, jack3d isn't to bad about them though, the controlled labs products though...they kill me...i get the tingles in my ears and when doing heavy weight my whole head
Yea I never really got it from jack3d but I used ba in bulk with my whey shake. Tingles are cool. Lol imagine giving ur girl 3 grams she would freak with it lmfao!!!!!!

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Is the beta alanine. I love the tingles is like it tranforms me into a monster lol. Is harmless but dangerous if u feel like me and kill the weights lol
Thats like me. When I feel the tingles I know its time....