Anyone else try XF UP2.0 Butterscotch yet?

A

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
All the reviews I have seen have been stellar...cant wait to try it

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All the reviews I have seen have been stellar...cant wait to try it
Yeah I want to give it a few more scoops but I think I like it better than cinnamon roll which is current favorite of any protein, with rvc Protean right behind. Also got my first tub of vms, will be breaking into that tomorrow

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It tastes exactly like a werther's butterscotch candy. Is it my favorite flavor? No, simply because a cinnamon roll is more appealing to me than butterscotch candy. But as far as getting as close to the real thing as possible, this is the best Dave's ever done

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It tastes exactly like a werther's butterscotch candy. Is it my favorite flavor? No, simply because a cinnamon roll is more appealing to me than butterscotch candy. But as far as getting as close to the real thing as possible, this is the best Dave's ever done
Yeah it is definitely spot on. Not much of a fan of butterscotch candy but loved the old vanilla myo

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Agree with this sentiment exactly. Tastes very true to Werther's candy - absolutely fantastic. Cinnamon Roll and Chocolate Mint are still the flavors that really steal my heart though, but I would definitely purchase this again to switch things up in the future.

Completely UW Approved.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree with this sentiment exactly. Tastes very true to Werther's candy - absolutely fantastic. Cinnamon Roll and Chocolate Mint are still the flavors that really steal my heart though, but I would definitely purchase this again to switch things up in the future.

Completely UW Approved.
You know, I've had a choc mint stashed away for a minute that I also need to try. Is it really that good? Only other one I've had was isoflex and it was pretty damn good

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know, I've had a choc mint stashed away for a minute that I also need to try. Is it really that good? Only other one I've had was isoflex and it was pretty damn good
Choc mint is amazing. Probably my favorite out of all of them (haven't tried butterscotch though).