Unanswered Anyone else heard of this brand?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Browsing my usual websites and came across this,

Now I haven’t seen potassium nitrate in the UK since I force stopped making there’s a few years ago so I’m a bit skeptical, but they look to be A US company doing a quick google but not much else.. and I’ve never seen anyone on here have any of there products either

But at £11.99 it’s a bargain

They also sell a vaso6 too

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never heard of and that could be for a reason

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
This brand is probably fine and the same as Iforce.
btw, Iforce is still making it - just order from the USA like everyone else from the UK does.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
btw, Iforce is still making it - just order from the USA like everyone else from the UK does.
What? They do?

They haven’t been in stock in a long long time

Although, I force haven’t been the same since joining with hiTech

Promised loads of new things and the last was swolemate

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IFN discontinued it a while ago unfortunately

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IFN ever coming back to what it was?

Wasn’t there a stimmed Hemavol in the works?
I'm not employed nor affiliated with IFN anymore, so I can't say for sure. I doubt it however.

edit: felt like an explanation here was justified. The original owner of IFN, Dave, is an amazing guy who put his heart/soul into the brand forever, which is why it was able to grow to what it was. When HTP bought IFN, a lot of his time/effort got pushed into multiple brands that HTP places at a higher value, which has caused IFN to be neglected (IMO) for a long time now unfortunately. IFN doesn't have a large enough loyal customer base to make it as profitable as something like Mesomorph, so the easiest way to grow the brands is to focus effort there as opposed to things like a new IFN pre-wo

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not employed nor affiliated with IFN anymore, so I can't say for sure. I doubt it however.

edit: felt like an explanation here was justified. The original owner of IFN, Dave, is an amazing guy who put his heart/soul into the brand forever, which is why it was able to grow to what it was. When HTP bought IFN, a lot of his time/effort got pushed into multiple brands that HTP places at a higher value, which has caused IFN to be neglected (IMO) for a long time now unfortunately. IFN doesn't have a large enough loyal customer base to make it as profitable as something like Mesomorph, so the easiest way to grow the brands is to focus effort there as opposed to things like a new IFN pre-wo
That’s too bad, remember the good times when on the forums everyone was raving about Hemavol and how it was the best thing ever for pumps and stacking with stims.

It’s a shame because of how far pump supplements have come, it wouldn’t have been great to see Hemavol evolve be too

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s too bad, remember the good times when on the forums everyone was raving about Hemavol and how it was the best thing ever for pumps and stacking with stims.

It’s a shame because of how far pump supplements have come, it wouldn’t have been great to see Hemavol evolve be too
yup, I agree. I will always look back on those IFN days extremely fondly. I'm glad I am where I am now, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss 2007-2009 (even with the FDA fiasco)

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
IFN discontinued it a while ago unfortunately
Iforce Potassium Nitrate is available at a number of US suppliers (Best Price Nuitrition for one). Are we talking about the same thing?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Iforce Potassium Nitrate is available at a number of US suppliers (Best Price Nuitrition for one). Are we talking about the same thing?
Yes. It has been discontinued for a good while. Just because it is in stock at an outside retailer doesn't mean it is still being actively produced by the manufacturer.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I was going to ask what happened to Iforce. In general both their releases, and HTP as a whole, have slowed to a trickle recently. I wanted to order Max Out but only see one small retailer stocking it

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nutriguard for potassium nitrate.

I too miss IFN though, wish protean was carried more places so I could find better deals. They have my favorite strawberry, favorite blueberry muffin, the red velvet is amazing, and the shamrock shake was amazing too. If anyone knows any deals on this please let me know, haven’t had any in quite some time