Unanswered Anyone dealt with Righteous Research?

65dill

Awards
Bought a few things from them about 3 weeks ago using the code Done40 hoping for a deal but I think it bit me in the a$$. Has anyone here done business with em before?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I bought at the same time. Didnt ship for over 10 days. Moved pretry quick once i emailed asking for an update. Apparently they just suck like that.

65dill

Awards
I bought at the same time. Didnt ship for over 10 days. Moved pretry quick once i emailed asking for an update. Apparently they just suck like that.
Yeah I thought after two weeks I’d email them and check in but no response. Guess it won’t hurt to try again.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I played the same game with them, finally requested a refund and they said “check is in the mail”, hasnt even been dropped off to USPS. Company should be avoided at all costs.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Apparently the old owner was awesome, great products, awesome prices, best IGF out there. Then he stepped away and Patrick and some other baboon were running it and they are straight fucking scumbags.
Did an echeck for $50 for some discounted Trest and messed up the routing number, guy left me threatening voicemails talking **** and located me on Facebook and literally reached out to family members asking where I was.

For $50.
I venmo’d the next day, in the memo I asked if he issued refunds to the dozen guys they put in the hospital with vomiting and low blood pressure with their misdosed, **** products.
Never used them again.

65dill

Awards
Well I finally got in touch with someone and ended up just telling them I wanted a refund. Says the package has shipped so if nothing else I got a valuable lesson (don’t buy sh*t from someone just cuz of the price if you haven’t done enough research) and hopefully my money back. Should’ve just stuck with ol trustees MA and PRE.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well I finally got in touch with someone and ended up just telling them I wanted a refund. Says the package has shipped so if nothing else I got a valuable lesson (don’t buy sh*t from someone just cuz of the price if you haven’t done enough research) and hopefully my money back. Should’ve just stuck with ol trustees MA and PRE.
Did they offer you a tracking# ?