Unanswered any trustworthy agmantine source for uk please ?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
agmatine is banned for import to the UK

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have had it ship no problem to the UK but won’t name stores (in thread) Even though it’s banned there’s plenty of products that contain it you can buy here but as stand alone bulk nope.

It’s easier to buy crack here 😂

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I find that so crazy fascinating. I know that we won't ship Agmatine XT direct to the UK for that reason but some I know that some online retailers will.

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
thank you i just buy from apolos ... and after 2 weeks a had a very bad
diarrhea i have lost muscle that i add in 2 weeks
i have been used 2 gr a day 1 dose , it helped me to use creatine wich before gives me bad ocd at 3 gr creatine , with agmantine i felt perfect and no psoriazis on the scalp as well agmantine is perfect is great except diarrhea ..

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thank you i just buy from apolos ... and after 2 weeks a had a very bad
diarrhea i have lost muscle that i add in 2 weeks
Sounds no fun.
Never experienced any stomach issues with Agmatine but I have the same problems with Forskolin as you have with Agmatine.

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sounds no fun.
Never experienced any stomach issues with Agmatine but I have the same problems with Forskolin as you have with Agmatine.
maybe they put it any bad thinks inside the pill except that i think agmantine i baned in uk becouse it can realy help with nervous sist disorders ... not good for pharmacy industry :)

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
maybe they put it any bad thinks inside the pill except that i think agmantine i baned in uk becouse it can realy help with nervous sist disorders ... not good for pharmacy industry :)
i so somethink from australia is about 30 pounds transport included for 100 grams powder is cost efective

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Brought plenty of pre’s from
The US with it in and no issues at all with customers

Strong is the best one for US/UK shipping

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was looking for agmatine this morning.. You can still buy it but it's pricey here. Was looking for a bulk powder to save some pennys.

£30 for 60 grams is expensive i think... I know its also contained in slinmax but after reading about their products being tested and not showing the ingredients stated i ain't keen on buying their products just now