Any topical fat burners other than Eviscerate Smolder..in stock?

pittguy578

Awards
Just wondering. I checked Nutraplanet. It is the ONLY one they have in stock.
I was thinking about stacking two of them to get faster results..but the only one I can find is smolder. Any other place other than Nutraplanet have any of this stuff in stock?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering. I checked Nutraplanet. It is the ONLY one they have in stock.
I was thinking about stacking two of them to get faster results..but the only one I can find is smolder. Any other place other than Nutraplanet have any of this stuff in stock?
DERMATHERM TARGET

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have never used one before. Are they really that effective? If so which is considered the best in this category?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have never used one before. Are they really that effective? If so which is considered the best in this category?
Prior, i would have said the Avant line of topicals.. but today I believe Eviscerate has a great blend, albeit I do not know the dosages in said product, but the lineup looks great. It is pretty close to Spooky's lipoderm formula, minus the nicotine.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prior, i would have said the Avant line of topicals.. but today I believe Eviscerate has a great blend, albeit I do not know the dosages in said product, but the lineup looks great. It is pretty close to Spooky's lipoderm formula, minus the nicotine.
Thanks for the feedback DA. How long does it usually take to see results with topicals - roughly?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback DA. How long does it usually take to see results with topicals - roughly?
Depends... some people see it pretty fast due to a drying effect... but some people bloat with it as well, then see the real results after cessation. I personally would go no less than 30 days, but really 60 is the target.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends... some people see it pretty fast due to a drying effect... but some people bloat with it as well, then see the real results after cessation. I personally would go no less than 30 days, but really 60 is the target.
Sounds good and thanks DA. I'll try it out and see how it goes.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
^^what this guy said

Eviscerate is the best one I've ever used and I would highly recommend it...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^what this guy said

Eviscerate is the best one I've ever used and I would highly recommend it...
curious about the 'scent' it has...and how long it lingers...? And does it tend to turn the skin 'red' (from the 'thermo/burning' effect it produces/gives off) from where its applied?