Any thoughts on HGH Fragment?

awickham544

awickham544

Awards
I was thinking about maybe giving something like this a go for a 8 week cycle has anybody had experience with this peptide? What were your results?

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
I was thinking about maybe giving something like this a go for a 8 week cycle has anybody had experience with this peptide? What were your results?
I'm curious myself... I've been told not to waste my time but I have my doubts.. would love someone with hands on experience to shed some light

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm curious myself... I've been told not to waste my time but I have my doubts.. would love someone with hands on experience to shed some light
I havnt seen anyone or anything point to it being useful.

Possibly if you did lean gains or something. Other then that dont waste the time and money.

awickham544

awickham544

Awards
I havnt seen anyone or anything point to it being useful.

Possibly if you did lean gains or something. Other then that dont waste the time and money.
IGF-1 any better I am looking to use something anabolic that wont pop on a drugtest, and I am starting to think prohormones are out of the question I really need a supplement to cut this extra fat and gain lean muscle any suggestions would be awsome, I have also been thinking about using SARMS S-4.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Fragment hgh is nothing for lean muscle, its just the part of the chain (171-179 or something like that) that is for fat loss. Waste of time and money. Go real gh or release hormones like ghrp.