any thoughts on a test booster/anti-E product?

Fernelias

Awards
I was looking at Novedex XT versus ergo 6-OXO?

any thoughts on either or other product?

maybe one or the other stacked with 7-keto?

just thought I toss this out and get a conversation going on this :)

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Free advice is worth what you pay; so here goes: I have had favorable results from 6-OXO, but my preference is to formestane. The efficacy of the herbal-based products is open to opinion (and anecdotal results), but I’ve not been impressed.

You may want to consider increasing you intake of broccoli (one or more compounds being a natural AI) and avoid things like excess alcohol consumption – anything that would increase aromatase.

7 Keto is great; but – for me at least – the benefit is more body composition and mood.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'd take Novedex XT over 6-oxo hands down anyday, Novadex Xt works EXTREMELY well, i was getting results similar to 200mg of test e/c a week.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fernelias,

Please accept my apology. I cleaned up your thread. Hope you find some helpful feedback to your inquiry. Good luck :)

Fernelias

Awards
Fernelias,

Please accept my apology. I cleaned up your thread. Hope you find some helpful feedback to your inquiry. Good luck :)

Thank you sir.

You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Elias

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Some products to research,

Hyperdrol
Jungle Warfare
Restore
Rebound XT + Activate
Diesel Test
Blue Up

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd take Novedex XT over 6-oxo hands down anyday, Novadex Xt works EXTREMELY well, i was getting results similar to 200mg of test e/c a week.
Word??

Can you expand on that? How long did you take it and how much did you gain?

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
Without a doubt, the best test booster I have tried was Designer Supplements NHA stack. Worked extremely well for me!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
6-oxo beats chrysin/DIM, ATD beats 6-oxo, formestane beats ATD in my experiences with AI's. That's just my opinion though. Formestane (4-hydroxyandrostenedione) can also convert to an (4-hydroxy-testosterone) once in the body, so be cautious if that's something you are looking into.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Of the products YOU asked about, Novedex XT beats OXO!!!

But, definitely look into the products that Renegade suggested. They are all quality products aimed at helping with your particular goal.