Any SUPP that helps heal soft tissue injuries?

STLNYYDET43

Awards
I've had a tendon problem coming up on 2 years which has had me sidelined from any upper body workouts after 5 hard years of lifting. (Sit and imagine going through that for a second) I've spent over $1,500 on trying to get better. I've done shots, rest, physical therapy, etc. Does anyone have any experience with soft "stubborn" tissue injuries such as a tendon or ligament? What may have helped? Would anyone recommended using hgh or anything of that sort?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
What kind of problem do you have? If it's just some kind inflammation, you have a choice of stacking fish oil, msm/glucosamine, or cissus. I've come across some transdermal sprays too. Ostarine didn't do much for me tbh.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Ohhh and rest but I can tell nobody likes that solution.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Interested in this also, as I have had a similar problem for a while.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the same boat.
Research prolotherapy, prp injections, prolozone therapy, the graston technique.
Also research bcp157 and tb-500.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
I'll just add I have tried cissus, but probably wasn't consistent with its use. Also fish oil, didn't do anything.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm in the same boat.
Research prolotherapy, prp injections, prolozone therapy, the graston technique.
Also research bcp157 and tb-500.
I worked in an osteopathic ortho clinic that did prolo and prp....it was such BS. Most patients came back worse than when they came in

jpnelson1978

jpnelson1978

Awards
I've had prp done twice for tennis elbow and it was amazing but it's worse for a couple of months before it's better. I also had prp on nerve issues in my tricep and it did nothing. The doctor told me it wouldn't work on the nerve but I asked him to try anyway. The person above that mentioned it doesn't work at all is dead wrong. Prp works greet for small tendons and small tendons only.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Well let me chime in since I have been experiencing problems with a small labrum tear for over a month now. I had a thread similar to this one. Some people recommended a supplement called "Most Wanted". Im using one called "secretabridge" and it has made a bit of a difference but have only been on it for two weeks or so. Some supps which have helped me a bit include cissuss,and animal flex. I also bought e-pharms joint force, a couple of sprays and you wrap the affected area with saran wrap and you have instant comfort. Now as far as PRP goes. Im actually getting the shots next week and I do believe they work. For one this method is used in the OR frequently just in a different manner and my co-worker had a pretty severe labrum tear which had become fixed with ultra-sound guided PRP injections. The stuff isnt bunk but like everything else, it works for some and not for others. It sure beats surgery which isnt guranteed either way.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
My clinic does PRP and prolo with consistently good outcomes. We do hyaluronic acid injections as well with fairly amazing results.

They get their injections and then are handed off to us for PT.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've had prp done twice for tennis elbow and it was amazing but it's worse for a couple of months before it's better. I also had prp on nerve issues in my tricep and it did nothing. The doctor told me it wouldn't work on the nerve but I asked him to try anyway. The person above that mentioned it doesn't work at all is dead wrong. Prp works greet for small tendons and small tendons only.
I don't really care for your anecdote. I'm certainly not "dead wrong." You are one patient. There were many I saw who did appreciate benefits, but for the majority of the hundreds that I worked with, there was no benefit. The thing about medicine is that you tend to hear the success stories, but the negatives are often ignored with new therapies. Plus, the actual scientific literature is dicy

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Rest is best. But if you can't, Grab some of our 5HD is great for joint problems, there are a few people saying how good it is.

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
you should try iforce joint help + e-pharm joint force

STLNYYDET43

Awards
Appreciate the suggestions, but almost everything on here i've tried. I've Rested for almost 2 years....also inflammation doesn't last 2 years that only occurs initially. PRP injection took me from maybe 5% to 20% at most out of a 100 and their 300 bucks.

STLNYYDET43

Awards
My clinic does PRP and prolo with consistently good outcomes. We do hyaluronic acid injections as well with fairly amazing results.

They get their injections and then are handed off to us for PT.
Can u elaborate on the hyaluronic acid?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
image-298895937.png

This has done wonders for my joint issues. Helped my old dog as well.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Dam that stuff looks like its no joke! Holy crap will that make my liver exploded?!!! Gonna have to pick up them horse supplements for my bad shoulder.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I used 6ml ed for 2 weeks,now 3ml ed as maintainance. Tastes like butterscotch. Lasts a long time for $35.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Did it help....come on man dont leave us drinking this horse stuff without knowing if it worked!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well let me chime in since I have been experiencing problems with a small labrum tear for over a month now. I had a thread similar to this one. Some people recommended a supplement called "Most Wanted". Im using one called "secretabridge" and it has made a bit of a difference but have only been on it for two weeks or so. Some supps which have helped me a bit include cissuss,and animal flex. I also bought e-pharms joint force, a couple of sprays and you wrap the affected area with saran wrap and you have instant comfort. Now as far as PRP goes. Im actually getting the shots next week and I do believe they work. For one this method is used in the OR frequently just in a different manner and my co-worker had a pretty severe labrum tear which had become fixed with ultra-sound guided PRP injections. The stuff isnt bunk but like everything else, it works for some and not for others. It sure beats surgery which isnt guranteed either way.
I hadn't thought about laxogenin in this way...makes a little sense though! I just started a log on another forum where I made my own transdermal with bulk 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin and Iron Legion Salvo.

I'll have to pay more attention to my bicep tendon issues while running this!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Did it help....come on man dont leave us drinking this horse stuff without knowing if it worked!!
If you are asking me,yes the acti flex works fawkin amazing. My wife uses it and loves it. It has helped all my joints with pain and range of motion. I give it to my 13yr old dog,now she plays alot more and walks better. Its pretty basic,just very concentrated. I use a 3ml oral syringe. It lasts quite a while and the price is good.

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
If you are asking me,yes the acti flex works fawkin amazing. My wife uses it and loves it. It has helped all my joints with pain and range of motion. I give it to my 13yr old dog,now she plays alot more and walks better. Its pretty basic,just very concentrated. I use a 3ml oral syringe. It lasts quite a while and the price is good.
8 gr of glucosamine sulfate per day? stay safe

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Whats the name of it so I can look it up? I cant see your pic because I am my phone. Thanks!

Nyrin

Awards
Whats the name of it so I can look it up? I cant see your pic because I am my phone. Thanks!
It's actually just called Acti-Flex. It's for horses. Looks like you can buy a quart for <$35 and a gallon for <$85. At non-horse doses, it really does look like a pretty amazing value.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's actually just called Acti-Flex. It's for horses. Looks like you can buy a quart for <$35 and a gallon for <$85. At non-horse doses, it really does look like a pretty amazing value.
A quart has at least 150+ daily doses. Or technicaly a sh1t load for cheap.