Any suggestions on a recovery protocol to heal faster after surgery on a torn pec?

BANE44

Awards
Looking to hear if anybody has suggestions healing faster or bulletproofing a torn pec after surgery.

BANE44

Awards
Thank you for your response GettinSwolen. That sounds pretty bad. I wish you a speedy recovery.

I have had an MRI but have not discussed it with the doctor yet, that is tomorrow. So I will know more then. Just trying to get a recovery game plan going and some ideas.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, and it is healing pretty well I think. Yes there are a couple kind of tears, if it is torn from the bone you will need surgery. But in my case some doctors will wait a couple weeks then do surgery with the scar tissue. I just went the route of letting it heal on its own and I do not regret it yet. Have regained pretty much all mobility. Strength in my chest is still lacking but believe that will come back with time.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had a 6cm long, 1.9 deep and 2cms across tear in my bicep last year, i rested it and elevated for the first week then jumped on ostarine at 20mg for 5-6 weeks and it was fully functioning by the end and keeping up with the other one!

I do heal quick aswell though