Guest viewing is limited

Any Personal Experience with Adhesive Capsulitis?

kck

Member
I've had it for 1.5 years and stopped working out, which wasn't smart, but here I am.

Still can't get my hand in position to do a squat, which is really what's kept me out of the gym.

I fear that I may be at the extreme with 2+ years for recovery.

Love to hear any personal experiences and rehab that worked for you.

Thanks
 
ART (Active Release Technique) could probably fix the majority of the problem after a few sessions, and there are practitioners in most major cities. See Tim Ferriss' book The 4-Hour Body for his experience with his shoulder and ART.
 
Thanks. I'll take a look at that therapy. There are several center that use that in my area.
 
No worries, give that a shot as it's probably the cheapest option and the first thing to try (if ART doesn't work, you can then work up to the more expensive and rougher treatments). The OAT Trigenics method is something I've heard good things about too, but it can be pricey.
 
Back
Top