USA Any old school PREs FS?

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Pretty straightforward looking for some OG PREs and any other older products.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anything in particular you’re looking for? If it’s DMAA/DMHA there’s still some out there which aren’t too terribly difficult to find.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anything in particular you’re looking for? If it’s DMAA/DMHA there’s still some out there which aren’t too terribly difficult to find.
Looking for an all around PRE like the old school kraken or havok hardcore. Yeah theyre some out there but I got duped on ebay(twisted labs agent x is fake af) so idk who to trust anymore.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
https://www.ebay.com/p/5028318640 I just got a tub of this a couple weeks ago and it’s ridiculous. 75 mg of DMAA and some alpha yohimbine. Hands down no comparison stronger at a half scoop than original formula jack3d at a full scoop. Taste is not amazing though.
I’m pretty sure we can share sources on here if it’s not prohormone/gear related but if I’m wrong I’ll take this down.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
https://www.ebay.com/p/5028318640 I just got a tub of this a couple weeks ago and it’s ridiculous. 75 mg of DMAA and some alpha yohimbine. Hands down no comparison stronger at a half scoop than original formula jack3d at a full scoop. Taste is not amazing though.
I’m pretty sure we can share sources on here if it’s not prohormone/gear related but if I’m wrong I’ll take this down.
Good looking out!!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Defiant Unleashed is a strong one. You can get Irate still. Dark Energy is really strong in the stim and euphoria department.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any time! I believe the same seller also has Faze 2 which has 205 mg DMHA. Here's the website of the company behind the ebay store. Go crazy on here. They've got dozens with DMAA or DMHA. https://ruesco.com/collections/pre-workout
Cool Ive bought off ruesco since they offer some good discounts sometime but I wasnt sure how legit some of there pres are just because they have quite a few dmaa pres and that ingredient is pretty much extinct.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cool Ive bought off ruesco since they offer some good discounts sometime but I wasnt sure how legit some of there pres are just because they have quite a few dmaa pres and that ingredient is pretty much extinct.
Can’t vouch for any others but the Hellnox is legit. Hits hard and fast. The taste isn’t great and it’s not the easiest on the stomach but it’s my favorite PRE ever for heavy days

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve been wanting to try a hardcore pre but I’m afraid I’ll get an anxiety attack lol

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ve been wanting to try a hardcore pre but I’m afraid I’ll get an anxiety attack lol
Honestly I was worried too, but DMAA did the exact opposite for me, felt euphoric and energized but no anxiety at all. I think the alpha yohimbine in hellnox gives me a tiny bit but DMAA in other pre’s never has. If you get a chance just try a small dose like 15 mg DMAA your first time.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly I was worried too, but DMAA did the exact opposite for me, felt euphoric and energized but no anxiety at all. I think the alpha yohimbine in hellnox gives me a tiny bit but DMAA in other pre’s never has. If you get a chance just try a small dose like 15 mg DMAA your first time.
Yeah! If I feel energy with euphoria = 0 anxiety.

Do you think I should just try pure DMAA w/ like a bang or coffee pre workout at 15mg. See how it feels? I’m guessing 5-10 is too low

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Iwilleattuna I started by trying a preworkout with it low dose at like a half scoop and just sipped it slow. The board sponsors do have pure DMAA though and I think MA has non capped liquid you could add to any pre. Can’t go wrong either way. I’d try 15-20 your first time going slow and avoiding too much caffeine with it until you know how you react.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ive taken alpha yohimbine as a solo product and its not bad its the yohimbe bark that is no good

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a tub of the OG Angel Dust with AMP Citrate. DM me if you're interested

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tell you there is more to that Excelsior than meets the eye. It's expensive and contains a 6 gram prop blend with apparently no dmaa etc. However the feeling of well being on it is amazing, you get a slight cold sweat feeling which makes me think there has to be AY in it at least. Reviews say they think it may be spiked and will be taken off the market. I recon there is hardcore stuff in it at the moment but at some point they will switch it to make it as per label but people will still pay the crazy price based on early experiences. There profit margin at that point would be immense. Companies used to do this back in the day. Either way definitely recommend it as it is now.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I tell you there is more to that Excelsior than meets the eye. It's expensive and contains a 6 gram prop blend with apparently no dmaa etc. However the feeling of well being on it is amazing, you get a slight cold sweat feeling which makes me think there has to be AY in it at least. Reviews say they think it may be spiked and will be taken off the market. I recon there is hardcore stuff in it at the moment but at some point they will switch it to make it as per label but people will still pay the crazy price based on early experiences. There profit margin at that point would be immense. Companies used to do this back in the day. Either way definitely recommend it as it is now.
Its the octopamine. Banned by wada so lame.