Any new recomp support supps ?

Pjunior22

Awards
Looking to start a recomp. 6'3 210 lbs but looking to get down to 200ish for summer. I've tried most natty supps out there. I have half a bottle of BMP and Inhibit-e laying around so could incorporate those. I've tried true shred for only one month and enjoyed that as well. I've always responded well to ARA too. Any other suggestions? I miss the old anabeta elite tbh

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking to start a recomp. 6'3 210 lbs but looking to get down to 200ish for summer. I've tried most natty supps out there. I have half a bottle of BMP and Inhibit-e laying around so could incorporate those. I've tried true shred for only one month and enjoyed that as well. I've always responded well to ARA too. Any other suggestions? I miss the old anabeta elite tbh
You mentioned missing Anabeta - we will be releasing an Anacyclus supplement soon.

There are a lot of great recomp options including Anabolic Effect, M-Test, Epi-Plex, X-Gels (ARA), and more.

Here are a few good ongoing logs:

Fantastic recomp results with Epi-Plex + Lean Edge:

Anabolic Effect, M-Test, & Epi-Plex:

Anabolic Effect, M-Test, & Epi-Plex Log:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reducing carbs will help keep all your muscles while burins fat. Just keep your protein high and more importantly leucine .

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
this and epichaos by APEX ALCHEMY
Those two products have great feedback and I’ve always been a fan of topical ursa and Epi. Definitely should have a great recomp effect. Also, you can add in something like true shred to help really kick up the fat loss and muscle hardening components.

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've been on vector for 3 months and added ursa about a week and half ago and the hardening/ recomp is great. Started ursa at 2ml a day and upped it to 3 at the 1 week mark. Can't go wrong with xgels, mtest, and anabolic effect. That's what I used for recomp last run and had great results as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Those two products have great feedback and I’ve always been a fan of topical ursa and Epi. Definitely should have a great recomp effect. Also, you can add in something like true shred to help really kick up the fat loss and muscle hardening components.
Definitely agreed on the True Shred by Hard Rock Supplements addition. Will be hard to beat that for fat loss and increased vascularity. Many logs to back it up as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Definitely another great one that could be added! BLR FD has always giving results for me.

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
You mentioned missing Anabeta - we will be releasing an Anacyclus supplement soon.

There are a lot of great recomp options including Anabolic Effect, M-Test, Epi-Plex, X-Gels (ARA), and more.

Here are a few good ongoing logs:

Fantastic recomp results with Epi-Plex + Lean Edge:

Anabolic Effect, M-Test, & Epi-Plex:

Anabolic Effect, M-Test, & Epi-Plex Log:
what’s the time frame for the Anacyclus supplement ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
what’s the time frame for the Anacyclus supplement ?
Probably within 4 weeks, best guess. We have so many new things coming out that the issue is some of our stuff is pushing back some of our own stuff production wise. Labels are done, raws are in, so its just a matter of when it gets placed and finished in the production lineup.

mastah

Awards
I dunno but going on a 1000mg ed ursolic acid(25%) run soon for 8 weeks. If I remember correct I had great results with UR Spray when it was new