Any Feed Back On REAAL ESSENTIAL AMINO ACID MUSCLE MULTIPLIER ??

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been using HumaPro in place of a meal to keep my Protein intake up and calories down, has anyone used REAAL ?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have not but in to see who has and to hear their thoughts on it.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interested to see this as well

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
perhaps The Solution has some feed back ??

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It’s an EAA product just eat more whole food instead of using a supplement in place of your diet. Cheaper to just use whey.

If you are failing to reach Protein I would re evaluate your diet to make sure your getting adequate meals
perhaps The Solution has some feed back ??

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s an EAA product just eat more whole food instead of using a supplement in place of your diet. Cheaper to just use whey.

If you are failing to reach Protein I would re evaluate your diet to make sure your getting adequate meals
Somehow I knew that would be your answer

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Somehow I knew that would be your answer
I mean EAA are essential amino acids , if you have a meal that lacks leucine you could supplement with it to get adequate leucine

I know Layne held a conference at the Arnold and said you could have bcaa or eaa or supplement leucine if you have a meal of mostly trace protein.

Besides that I would just have enough food and use whey to reach your protein intake.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How did you like HumaPro? Did you notice any difference using it?
I used it to eliminate an afternoon shake, (25 Grams of Protein and 120 Calories) did not notice any difference in mass or training so I was happy with the HumaPro.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used it to eliminate an afternoon shake, (25 Grams of Protein and 120 Calories) did not notice any difference in mass or training so I was happy with the HumaPro.
just looked at the humapro label... interesting that they don't list a calorie amount???? amino acids contain energy * for sure* - the 3 bcaa are -

leucine: 4.65 calories per gram

isoleucine: 4.65 calories per gram

valine: 4.64 calories per gram

for example.

the label is using fda loophole - indiv aminos can not be used as a "protein" declaration see 21cfr111:101.36 -

"protein shall not be declared on labels of products that...contain only individual amino acids"

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfcfr/CFRSearch.cfm?fr=101.36

and if it therefore contains no protein (or carbs or fat - n/a for amino only product), it contains no calories - 21cfr111:101.9 -

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfcfr/cfrsearch.cfm?fr=101.9

you were saving *some* energy, but with an allowed fda 20% error rate - not much. i'd stick to the whey (isolate if you want fewest calories). we eat way more protein than needed anyway - thats why you probably didnt notice a difference (and "muscle loss" is way over-blown too, imo).