Any chance of a 3 month Athletic Multi?

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
I pretty much want run this year round. Probably the best multi I've seen in terms of being complete with a whole load of random ingredients or crazy anti-oxident blend. Any chance of a bigger bottle that lasts long to make it more economical to buy in bulk? Thanks guys!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if it'll happen but it might be a possibility, not sure yet. We are more focused on brining you guys new products and new flavours of Protean :D

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if it'll happen but it might be a possibility, not sure yet. We are more focused on brining you guys new products and new flavours of Protean :D
Failing that a three pack sale :p

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I doubt we would make a larger size bottle.. but who i am to say! Maybe a bundle pack though, or a discounted price on buying 3 get 1 free! That would be the bees knees!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ill see if I can get NP to run a Buy 2 get 1 free sale :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill see if I can get NP to run a Buy 2 get 1 free sale :)
We need a 90 day supply with a bigger bottle.. i hate trying to read the label and I have 20/20 vision, i just went to the eye doc!Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
We need a 90 day supply with a bigger bottle.. i hate trying to read the label and I have 20/20 vision, i just went to the eye doc!Mike
I have 20/20 and I can read it just fine. I'd get a new eye doc ;)