Bleach (at times)

Fullmetal Alchemist

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been watching naruto. But i rarely have time to watch.
My favorite is Saint Seiya from kid to adult. Even have some figures that i collected .

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I'm watching Fairy Tail during cardio right now. I'm waiting for new seasons of One Punch Man and Sword Art Online. My favorite anime of all time is still Gundam Wing.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I watched a ton in my youth. Very rarely can I get into them now. Not that there are not many good ones, but I hate ANY series I cannot finish in a quick sitting.

But some that have held my attention-

Attack on Titan - Netflix
Gargantia on the verdurous planet - Netflix- HIGHLY recommend, only about 15 episodes long
Naruto(only seen some episodes here and there)
One Piece(Same as above)
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex(Watched it all on Netflix, not sure if still there)
Castlevania-New series on netflix
Lupin the 3rd(old series)
Robotech(old series)
Yu Yu Hakusho ( old series)
Trigun(EXCELLENT series, older)

Anime Movie wise

ANYTHING Studio Ghibli. Princess Mononoke, My Neighbor Totoro, etc.

Metropolis
Akira
Ghost in the Shell
Golgo 13
Patlabor
Tank Police

And probably a good chunk I am forgetting. There is an almost limitless supply of good anime out there.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I watched a ton in my youth. Very rarely can I get into them now. Not that there are not many good ones, but I hate ANY series I cannot finish in a quick sitting.

But some that have held my attention-

Attack on Titan - Netflix
Gargantia on the verdurous planet - Netflix- HIGHLY recommend, only about 15 episodes long
Naruto(only seen some episodes here and there)
One Piece(Same as above)
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex(Watched it all on Netflix, not sure if still there)
Castlevania-New series on netflix
Lupin the 3rd(old series)
Robotech(old series)
Yu Yu Hakusho ( old series)
Trigun(EXCELLENT series, older)

Anime Movie wise

ANYTHING Studio Ghibli. Princess Mononoke, My Neighbor Totoro, etc.

Metropolis
Akira
Ghost in the Shell
Golgo 13
Patlabor
Tank Police

And probably a good chunk I am forgetting. There is an almost limitless supply of good anime out there.
Yuyu Hakusho is in my top 3 of all time. Love Gundam Wing as well. Toonami, baby! Most of the stuff on your list is right up my alley actually. More modern series that I have enjoyed are Claymore, Akame ga KIll, Akashic records, paranoia agent, among many others.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dragonball, Z and Super, and even GT, are all solid, of course.

One Punch Man is good and doesn’t take itself too seriously (or seriously at all).

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo takes that silliness to an entirely different level though. It’s like an anime on all sorts of crazy drugs. If you like insane randomness and nonsense, then it may be worth a watch. It’s just so off-the-wall.

Hellsing: Ultimate is good too, but pretty short. I actually found about it from watching the comedy abridged series TFS does after watching their Dragon Ball Z Abridged, which is also hilarious and very well done IMO.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm watching Fairy Tail during cardio right now. I'm waiting for new seasons of One Punch Man and Sword Art Online. My favorite anime of all time is still Gundam Wing.
I loved that show when I was younger. That was my favorite as well. Any idea where to watch that at?

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never saw the end of the Buu saga on Dragon ball and now recording that and dragon ball super. Enjoyed Naruto, Gundam Wing and Amy dragon ball. Like the new Castlevania series on Netflix too.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I loved that show when I was younger. That was my favorite as well. Any idea where to watch that at?
Hulu has every episode right now!

ThatOneGuy1

Awards
Does Hulu cost anything?. Never mind, my lazy ass looked it up. $6 doesn't sound too bad. Hulu sounds legit and better than Netflix.
Actually it's $8 a month after the first month.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Anabolics 0
monstermash General Chat 53
DerickVonD General Chat 0
Nightwanderer General Chat 13