Antioxidants but which one?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello all

If you could choose only 1 which would you choose for overall health.We could talk for days about specific AOs for specific situations but Im looking to keep this simple.

From what Ive read grapeseed extract is a very good choice and as far as products Now Super Antioxidant looks good also. All educated replies will be greatly appreciated.Thanks!

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Of course I'd recommend our own Vigor product. :) In my opinion regardless of what brand you buy, the goal is to buy a mix of anti-oxidants. Too much of a single anti-oxidant can actually become pro-oxidant and you don't want that. I'm not familiar with the NOW product, but if its a blend it should be good as they make good products.

As for single ingredient anti-oxidants, there are many. ala, r-ala , or k-rala and the multitude of other new forms of ala are great anti oxidants. You can usually find them in capped products, as well as in bulk by some of the board supporter stores. NAC is another easy to find ingredient as well.

TSC

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
tsc thanks for the reply.I checked out VIGOR and it seems very good.So you would prefer aminos over extracts any particular reason?

Jaxxx

Jaxxx

Board Supporter
Awards
I use NOW Green Tea Extract and Super Antioxidants.

:jaw:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I use vigor and/or NOW ANTIOXIDANTS