Anti inflammatory

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who likes anti inflammatory supplements ? We just came out with a new patch and I may possibly be looking for a logger but wanted to get people's feed back. Injury、 over weight etc this will help you.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right now, I believe I have a torn calf. It is a grade II sprain, so not a complete tear. I also have a lot of swelling in my ankle due to hematoma. I am getting ready to run a PH log though. If it is fine with you and the other company, I would be interested. Ideally, I would be fully healed or close to it before running the PH. I would provide pictures of the injury throughout the log.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
AgeForce is always in the running to give you what you need.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let's take a closer look at the ingredients !! I just saw the patch and looked and was thinking maybe this has a spot on this message board !

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
An All Natural Anti Inflammatory Formula Like No Other! (Each Patch Contains)

10-gingerol & 6-shoagol from ginger (20mg) – In contrast to the common ginger pills and powders the Anti-Inflammatory Patch contains only the two most potent anti-inflammatory molecules from ginger –10-gingerol and 6-shoagol which exhibit particularly pronounced anti-inflammatory effects due to their chain-length and -unsaturated ketone moiety

Curcumin from tumeric (15mg) – Curcumin is the active ingredient in turmeric, one of the best known and most potent anti-inflammatory agents in Ayuvedic medicine. More recently curcumin, "the King of spices" received the attention of medical scientists from all around the world - for its usefulness in the treatment and/or prevention of inflammation, neurodegenerative diseases, and cancers.

Carvacrol from oregano (10 mg) – Carvacrol is the major anti-inflammatory constituent from oregano oil. It has similar anti-inflammatory effects as commons NSAIDs such as Indomethacin, albeit none of their side effects.

Ursolic acid and rosmarinic acid from Holy Basil (10 mg) – While ursolic acid has recently been sold as a muscle building supplement, it's traditionally used as a potent anti-inflammatory agent. Alone and in combination with rosmarinic acid, the triterpenoid is the driving motor of the well-known anti-inflammatory effects of Holy Basil

Baicalin from Skullcap (10 mg) – Skullcap has been used as an anti-inflammatory agent to treat a variety of medical conditions, including anxiety, nervous disorders, liver disease and cancers for centuries, but we've been able to identify Baicalin as its major anti-inflammatory ingredient only a decade ago thanks to the ongoing development of modern analytical sciences

Acetyl-11-keto-beta boswellic acid from Boswellia (10 mg) – Like the other ingredients of the AgeForce Anti-Inflammatory Patch, Acetyl-11-keto-beta boswellic acid has a long tradition of being used to treat inflammatory diseases in the traditional Ayurvedic medicine in India and other countries in the east. What the traditional practitioners didn't know, though, is that there's one specific form of boswellic acid that is responsible for the lion's share of the anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory activity of their tinctures and crude extracts: Acetyl-11-keto-beta boswellic acid. In it's pure form it acts as a radical scavenger and anti-oxidant at very low doses and is the perfect synergist to the other ingredients of the AgeForce Anti-Inflammatory Patch.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How many patches do i need to wear to get a effective dose of any of those ingredients?

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Definitely be interested in something like this.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I have an arm and a shoulder thats killing me... So it would be most welcome ! :D

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Sounds good. Will have to take a look at it when released to buy some. I love off of Ibuprofen 1-1.5g sometimes when my inflammation is really bad.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We will talk to the boss and see if there is any for logging . I our getting them out as quick as possible.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this for local, Acute inflammation or systemic?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Systemic

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will be sampling out some at this upcoming fitness expo in Anaheim.