anti-e for T-1 final

tallmadge

Awards
Thinking about starting a cycle of T-1 final. This will be me first time with ph, so i'm a little sketchy. Which anti-e would be best with T-1 final? Should I be concerned about gyno when when taking 2.5 grams a day? thanks.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
You're not taking 2.5grams per day, that's the total amount in the bottle. Nolva on hand is allways recommended although that is a low dosage. How long you planning on running cycle?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Well, my opinion is that your dosages are low, i'd buy the bottles of t1 final and a bottle of liquid nolva and run it 6 weeks total, one bottle lasts about 15 days with 8ml applied per day.

ndn diablo

Banned
Awards
Goto 1fast400.com and purchase 2 grams of formestane raw materials. Dissolve this powder into your T1-Final and it should take care of any possible bloat and gyno concerns you may have.

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how does it compair

how does formestane compair to other options...its mnuch much cheaper..

u5711

Banned
Awards
How exactly do you go about dissolving the formestane into the T-1 F?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
How exactly do you go about dissolving the formestane into the T-1 F?
Take the numbers of days your bottle of t1 final will last for, multiply it my how many mg's per day you want to run of fromestane and add the total amount of powder to your bottle. Eg. you want bottle to last 14 days, and want to take 100mg per day formestane, 14 x 100 is 1.4 g. Add that to your bottle and you will be applying 50mg twice a day totaling 100mg/day.

u5711

Banned
Awards
I want referring to the dosing, rather how to actually dissolver the powder into the T-1. For instance, do you need to heat the bottle and pour it in, etc? Thanks.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Probably the same way you'd add more powder to the bottle, pour in and then shake and heat till dissolve. Use hot water not microwave to heat.

ndn diablo

Banned
Awards
Re: how does it compair

Originally posted by Rebel
how does formestane compair to other options...its mnuch much cheaper..
I would think it would be quite effective. With a transdermal you are getting a sustained release of formestane into the blood where as with oral formestane it clears your body within 3 hours or so. Patients who have taken injections of 250mg/weekly, have shown to have a approx 70% decrease in aromatase enyzme. Assuming you are taking in 2000mg transdermally over the course of two weeks.. that would be 1000mg applied to the skin per week, and with 25% absorption, your looking at a dose of about 250mg/week. Which should really take care of any bloating or gyno problems you may have. But anyways, be our guinea pig and try it out and let us know how it goes.