Antaeus Labs Ultra Test log

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Received On Saturday and started yesterday morning with 1ml in my morning protein shake. Mixes well, however I’m probably going to use an oral syringe because the dropper is garbage.
Today was the first day training while taking and there’s noticeable effects.
I will be training 5/3/1 while logging this product. I’m current 5’10 200lbs
1rm
Bench 275
Dead 320
Ohp 185
Squat 315
Only other supplements I’ll be using are whey, creatine mono,pwo and eaas

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What were the noticeable effects? A few of us used it when it came out and noticed nothing at all.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Received On Saturday and started yesterday morning with 1ml in my morning protein shake. Mixes well, however I’m probably going to use an oral syringe because the dropper is garbage.
Today was the first day training while taking and there’s noticeable effects.
I will be training 5/3/1 while logging this product. I’m current 5’10 200lbs
1rm
Bench 275
Dead 320
Ohp 185
Squat 315
Only other supplements I’ll be using are whey, creatine mono,pwo and eaas
Good luck with your cycle. Hope you have better luck than me and lots of others as apart from a slight libido rise for 1st 24/48 hours it did absolutely nothing else.

Am curious as am sure others will be.....what do you mean by 'effects' ?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry forgot the “no” I haven’t noticed nor do I expect to notice anything yet

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What were the noticeable effects? A few of us used it when it came out and noticed nothing at all.
I noticed some leaning and a little in libido.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this to see if you get anything out of the product!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got a little leaning and some libido from this. Tastes really bad, but that never stopped me.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was on a calorie deficit when I started this...had finished Iron Legions VII KT and Invictus a little while before which was very good so was hoping Ultra Test would compliment my results.

It did nothing noticable other than a little libido increase and definately no leaning, no alpha feeling, no size, no improved performance. Thought i might be a non responder or something but lots of others had similar experiences. It was dissapointing to say the least. Maybe they will adjust and it will return a great product. Cant understand why there was no follow up of logs and evidence.....it all went quiet very quickly??

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 4
Took my dogs for a 6 mile walk before I trained today. Had an awesome workout with lots of energy but I can’t attribute this to the ultra test as today is my 2nd day off in a row and I always have extra energy. Friday’s workout will be different because I work a double tomorrow. Libido doesn’t feel any different either.
Attached a few before pics for comparison of the leaning out aspect
IMG_4641.JPG
IMG_4642.JPG

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would keep that bowie poster as pristine as possible...might be worth some bucks in 10 years.

I cashed in pink Floyd, led zep, and alice cooper/acdc concert posters from 70's early 80's and got some decent bucks.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would keep that bowie poster as pristine as possible...might be worth some bucks in 10 years.

I cashed in pink Floyd, led zep, and alice cooper/acdc concert posters from 70's early 80's and got some decent bucks.
I have a bunch of them but I’m fairly certain they’re all reprints

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Almost the end of week 1
No noticeable strength
Weight is the same
No increase in libido
Have felt a little more energy this week

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Almost the end of week 1
No noticeable strength
Weight is the same
No increase in libido
Have felt a little more energy this week
Keep the updates coming

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One week in and I gotta say I felt really strong today. Idk whether to attribute it to the training I’ve been doing up until restarting 5/3/1 or the ultra test. I’m doing a 3 day split and today I hit all my joker sets for both squat and bench. Set a 1rm max pr at 280lb bench. Ended the session with Dumbbell rows using my 110s for a set of 5. I’m excited to see how the rest of the month goes. Again this could be circumstantial but either way I’m not complaining.
Libido has remained the same.
Weight is the same.
Energy feels a little better.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One week in and I gotta say I felt really strong today. Idk whether to attribute it to the training I’ve been doing up until restarting 5/3/1 or the ultra test. I’m doing a 3 day split and today I hit all my joker sets for both squat and bench. Set a 1rm max pr at 280lb bench. Ended the session with Dumbbell rows using my 110s for a set of 5. I’m excited to see how the rest of the month goes. Again this could be circumstantial but either way I’m not complaining.
Weight is the same.
congrats on the pr!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice man! Sounds like it’s kicking in if you’re feeling stronger and setting PRs.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Weight is the same.
Nice PR

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Didn’t feel as strong today. I’m not used to working out early morning but was forced to because I picked up an extra shift at work. I did hit 10 reps on my last set of 155lb ohp which I’m happy with. I haven’t noticed any changes in body composition or libido. I have noticed a slight bit of energy boost and my strength is slowly going but as I mentioned before it has been over the past 3 months running the Texas Method.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Didn’t feel as strong today. I’m not used to working out early morning but was forced to because I picked up an extra shift at work. I did hit 10 reps on my last set of 155lb ohp which I’m happy with. I haven’t noticed any changes in body composition or libido. I have noticed a slight bit of energy boost and my strength is slowly going but as I mentioned before it has been over the past 3 months running the Texas Method.
It’s good to see you trying different timing for your workouts. Shows how it works throughout the day.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm surprised you havent felt a Libido increase as thats one thing lots of us have commented on...strange. Definately didnt experience anything 'Kicking In' the only other thing worth noting was a slight mood elevation but cant attribute that souley to Ultra Test.

I am considering using it one last time for my upcoming lgd 4033/MK677 cycle in PCT alongside Clomid and bloods will be taken so might get an idea exactly what this does or doesnt do.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm surprised you havent felt a Libido increase as thats one thing lots of us have commented on...strange. Definately didnt experience anything 'Kicking In' the only other thing worth noting was a slight mood elevation but cant attribute that souley to Ultra Test.

I am considering using it one last time for my upcoming lgd 4033/MK677 cycle in PCT alongside Clomid and bloods will be taken so might get an idea exactly what this does or doesnt do.
Yea I definitely don’t feel anything ‘kicking in’
I’ve run a lot of compounds in the past. I’m 35 years old so I was around when superdrol and phera were offered as a stack from AX. I’m not expecting anything even remotely close to something like that. I do notice a bit more energy and as I’ve commented the strength gains I feel are circumstantial.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Strength is steady climbing, muscles feel fuller and energy is up. All in all I’d say this product is starting to shine. My favorite though maybe placebo is my willingness to try heavier weight. Today after my bench session which I hit 245 for 8 on flat I decided to do incline for reps. 135 x15, 155 x 10, 175x8, 185x 8 and then 225 x 5 which went up like nothing. Monday I’m going to try 290 on flat
IMG_0013.JPG

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
great that it is working for you!!!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So sorry, late to the dance....looking for some good stuff

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Strength is steady climbing, muscles feel fuller and energy is up. All in all I’d say this product is starting to shine. My favorite though maybe placebo is my willingness to try heavier weight. Today after my bench session which I hit 245 for 8 on flat I decided to do incline for reps. 135 x15, 155 x 10, 175x8, 185x 8 and then 225 x 5 which went up like nothing. Monday I’m going to try 290 on flatView attachment 179549
the mind is a powerful thing...if you think ultra test is starting to shine then it is!!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good to see that your getting something out of the product after the first two weeks.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Another energetic workout. Overall I just feel better. It might be in my mind but the fact that my weight dropped from 197 to 195 while looking fuller isn’t in my head. I decided to order another bottle and see how it goes.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. Hmmm. Not to derail the thread but im now looking to draw bloods next week Saturday when i will jump on this. Jake sent me a couple of bottles. Previous plan was for start of the month but life got in the way! Will draw follow up bloods 6 weeks following. Different measurement approach!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting. Hmmm. Not to derail the thread but im now looking to draw bloods next week Saturday when i will jump on this. Jake sent me a couple of bottles. Previous plan was for start of the month but life got in the way! Will draw follow up bloods 6 weeks following. Different measurement approach!
I’m interested to see your results

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Workouts are going great and volume seems much easier. Pulled 245 on my final set for 15 reps(deadlifts are definitely my weak spot) which I definitely could’ve pulled 3 more but I was hesitant due to a hemorrhoid I don’t wanna aggravate. I also feel as though recovery is much better in between sessions.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'll look into my crystal ball and predict no signifcant changes and no significant changes in performance. The reason i say this is because loads of us jumped in feet first when this was released and to say we were underwhelmed is putting it lightly and we've been around the block enough to know whats effective and whats not.

Good for you in running bloods, I thought Jake was going to release more info on this area when it was released along with other info but it all went quiet after initial feedback??

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can always see the difference when bloods are done

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can always see the difference when bloods are done

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
After 2 weeks here are my thoughts
Libido has zero change
Strength is at a slight increase
Muscles look way fuller to where I’ve gotten multiple compliments and clothing is tighter
Weight is fluctuating but no increase
General mood and sense of well-being is amazing

leroyjenkinss

leroyjenkinss

Awards
Very interested in seeing the bloods on this. Didn't notice too much myself when I used ultra test.

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did not notice that much of a boost after the first week. But it will still be a staple in my house. My son and I have some allergies during late fall and early spring. This can result in nose bleeds. One shot of Ultra Test per week and it prevents or limits the issue. The K2 must boost clotting factors needed under stress. It is far more valuable in this application than as a test booster.
Just my opinion before I order more.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did not notice that much of a boost after the first week. But it will still be a staple in my house. My son and I have some allergies during late fall and early spring. This can result in nose bleeds. One shot of Ultra Test per week and it prevents or limits the issue. The K2 must boost clotting factors needed under stress. It is far more valuable in this application than as a test booster.
Just my opinion before I order more.
Never thought it could do that

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very interested in seeing the bloods on this. Didn't notice too much myself when I used ultra test.
I left it with the impression that it could be good for anti-aging and other overall health benefits. No advantages noted for me either in what you would expect from a product that claims to optimize natural Test.

Therefore, I am also very curious to see if bloodwork potentially indicates otherwise.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not feeling quite as strong today(cycle 2 week 2 5/3/1) but stamina was there. Did my first set last sets of squats with ease after I completed my working sets. I felt week on bench so after my working sets I used my Swiss bar for some Tricep work. Ended with 110lb db Rows at 8/8/5. Weight is 198lb today.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice lifts

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the mind is a powerful thing...if you think ultra test is starting to shine then it is!!!!
I think with all supp there is a slight placebo effect when it comes to mind over matter

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stamina is definitely better lately workout today looked like this
Squat 95/135/185x5, 205,235,265,280x3, 225x8x2, 185x8,135x10
Followed by rack pull 225x5x3
Straight bar curl 65lbx8 as ez bar skull crushers 65lbs x 10 (3sets)

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IMG_4761.JPG

Progress pic after today’s workout, I feel like I’m leaning out a bit

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My apologies as I was prepping for the Arnold for the last week and am now back, sleep deprived but in for some action here.