Antaeus Labs Ultra Test log

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The biggest improvement I’ve noticed lately is my endurance throughout the day. Today’s workout was a short one because I’m spent from working 50 hours in 4 days

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The biggest improvement I’ve noticed lately is my endurance throughout the day. Today’s workout was a short one because I’m spent from working 50 hours in 4 days
I know those kinds of days. It’s good that you feel some improvements.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Last 2 days workouts have gone great. I’m waking up earlier and feeling rested which is awesome, because of this I’ve started working out am and doing a 4 day split of 5/3/1 since I have more time

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ohp press today. Hit 185lb for a single. Strength is still steadily climbing. My wife commented on how “my new body looks” haha

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
do you feel the anti E effect of the product a bit?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did you lean out do you have joint pain?

Quote:
Phytol is the last key ingredient and recent data indicates that phytol is the most potent natural aromatase inhibitor in existence making it a perfect addition to this ingredient stack as when testosterone rises, the body tries to convert some of it to estrogen, not with Phytol!

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Quote:
Phytol is the last key ingredient and recent data indicates that phytol is the most potent natural aromatase inhibitor in existence making it a perfect addition to this ingredient stack as when testosterone rises, the body tries to convert some of it to estrogen, not with Phytol!
It was not enough to crush Estrogen that much. But I am an old fart and have more estrogen than I would care to have. I liked this product overall.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Quote:
Definitely have leaned out quite a bit in past month with changing the way I eat

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Workouts are still going great and I’m amazed at how much fuller my muscles are. Sleeves are tight in my shirts and my chest, shoulders and legs are all looking bigger. First month has gone great, I’m looking forward to seeing how I look/feel during the second month.