Another SD cycle

stocktires

Banned
Awards
I'll keep it simple.
3 week on, 3 week PCT cycle. 190lbs cut at 6" with 2 years experience.

Superdrol 10/20/20

PCT
Nolva 40/30/20
Fenugreek 3/4/6
6-OXO 600mg/450mg/300mg
DHEA 200mg/150mg/100mg
Trib 2g

*Throughout the entire cycle*
Red Yeast Rice
CoQ10
EFA's
Anti-Oxidants
Milk Thistle
Multi Vitamin
Taurine
Hawthorn Berry
Policosanol

Is anything unneccessary? I've been studying lots of logs and these have all been used regularly for their own purposes.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've Never run SD. But your plan looks very solid. I personally want to do bloodwork with SD. Thats just me though. I've done a lot of drinking in my young life :drunk:
I would say lots of that may be unneccesary, but you only have one body. It all depends on how you react to SD. Milk Thistle, EFA's and All the Red Yeast, CoQ I would run for sure. You should always run a Vitamin anyways.
Some might say your PCT is extensive, but SD can be very suppressive from what I hear so it cant hurt. Nolva and 6-oxo or Rebound XT for sure. I am thinking about running PowerFull with PCT when I do get around to SD.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Honestly if you are 190 lbs and cut, then you should prolly just do 20/20/20. I have done 10/20/20/20's and 20/20/20's and the 10 just doesn't do enough for me to keep it at that dosage.

Just my recommendation though, that is a short enough cycle that the added 10mg per day in the first week isn't going to hurt anything.