Another first test cycle thread

ironmover06

Awards
The time has come and trying to do it right. I just turned 30 and it’s time for my first cycle. I’ve been training since I was 15 and have dabbled with prohormones in the past. The wait is over and I figure 30 is a good starting point. I’m gonna pin 250mg of test e twice a week. Not adding any orals or anything else for my first cycle. I plan on pinning with a 28g 1/2” insulin syringe. Thoughts? Ending the 15 week cycle with a 6 week tapering down dose of nolva. Sufficient?
Currently 5’10” 220 lbs
Bench 380
Squat 510
Deadlift 555

I have thick skin so advice is accepted.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The time has come and trying to do it right. I just turned 30 and it’s time for my first cycle. I’ve been training since I was 15 and have dabbled with prohormones in the past. The wait is over and I figure 30 is a good starting point. I’m gonna pin 250mg of test e twice a week. Not adding any orals or anything else for my first cycle. I plan on pinning with a 28g 1/2” insulin syringe. Thoughts? Ending the 15 week cycle with a 6 week tapering down dose of nolva. Sufficient?
Currently 5’10” 220 lbs
Bench 380
Squat 510
Deadlift 555

I just don't see 15 weeks being that beneficial. I like to not exceed 12 since I feel the gains will stop and the longer you run the harder to come back and more stress to the body. I like to keep an ai here since 500 Is plenty to cause gyno. Could be beneficial to stack nolva and clomid and I would as always recommend cardarine since it'll help prevent fat gains after the cycle.

ironmover06

Awards
Do you run Cardarine during the cycle or after or both? Also what dosage do you recommend?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both, 20 mg every day, on Work out days 30 minutes prior to training and non workout days in the morning

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used cardarine with great results. Also I use a cycle support such as CEL CYCLE ASSIST to protect the organs during cycle.

ironmover06

Awards
Not to familiar with it and trying to learn. Is it something that should be cycled? Like only use it when I’m on?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to familiar with it and trying to learn. Is it something that should be cycled? Like only use it when I’m on?
You can use it without steroids and you can run it both during cycle and during pct. In fact I almost see it as an obligation cause it helps with so many things sides and it also helps maintain gains during pct due to cortisol spike. It's an amazing compound. Maybe there's some YouTube videos out there and you can googke benefits with cardarine. Colesterol, blood pressure, cortisol being a few.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Currently 5’10” 220 lbs
Bench 380
Squat 510
Deadlift 555

Looks like a pretty standard first cycle, test500mg
12-16 weeks
Nolva or clomid take your pick.

Keep a ai on hand, you might not need it but you should have one just in case. if I was going to add more to it maybe hcg for the last few weeks before pct. Start PCT 2 weeks or so after your last pin of test.

Also with a half in pin, unless your ripped your probably only going to be able to hit the muscle in a very few places like delts and lats, most spots are going to end up being sub q, you will Know if your getting lumps. Just so you know you really only feel when the needle breaks the skin, get a 25g 1in.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
what does your actual pct protocol look like? "tapered dose of nolva" isnt much info ha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Was thinking, 40. 40 20 20.
anything else besides nolva? I would reccomend an ai (at the very least on hand) and cortisol control like sns reduce xt as a bare minimum. natty test boosters (cel m-test) and natty anabolics as well are nice "adders" if you can afford them

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d use a 25g 1in needle personally

ironmover06

Awards
anything else besides nolva? I would reccomend an ai (at the very least on hand) and cortisol control like sns reduce xt as a bare minimum. natty test boosters (cel m-test)
and natty anabolics as well are nice "adders" if you can afford them
I have some aromasin on hand. Don’t know if I should run .25 through out or wait to see if a need arrised

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have some aromasin on hand. Don’t know if I should run .25 through out or wait to see if a need arrised
agreed with Smont. if you find you have e issues on cycle, then I would run it. otherwise, at most I would run otc like sns inhibit e in pct unless a stronger need arises and only then use the aromasin

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Half inch pin is bad idea for many reasons. Most are pointed out above but I'll add some little known reasons. The ideal target muscles to release steroid in is the deep tissue elongated muscle cells as these have most potential for hyperplasia growth. 2 the deep pocket of oil will be absorbed at a longer steady absorption and the best effect for site injection. 3 the deeper you go the less chance of injecting near a clipped blood vessel. You will clipp blood vessels but you don't want to inject near an opened one. I use a 26g 1.5 inch needle. If your afraid of a long but near same gauge needle, do a dry run and sterilize the area man up and stick it in. You can always stop half way or take a break. But you'll find it's painless and easy.