Another one bites the dust...

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Just got an email saying Orbit is going out of business, and confirmed via their social media. Haven't ordered from there in awhile but always checked them out. Sorry to see them go.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ehhh, they weren't really that great of a place in my opinion. Ordered from them maybe twice. Driven sure loved to pimp the crap out of them though.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had won a promo with them a long time ago but I never bought anything there. That sucks though.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Damn, I might have used them once but that still sucks

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used them once and it took me over a week to get my supps and that was with priority shipping.
Items didnt get shipped out for like 5 days and non of it was backordered.

Thats why i ended up repping for TGB, because Trevor always is right on top of stuff and
get my products out quickly and it something wasn't in stock, a replacement was offered
and sent out with the rest of the items.

Sorry to see any one lose their business, but in the retail world Customer Service is King..!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I used them once and it took me over a week to get my supps and that was with priority shipping.
Items didnt get shipped out for like 5 days and non of it was backordered.

Thats why i ended up rapping for TGB, because Trevor always is right on top of stuff and
get my products out quickly and it something wasn't in stock, a replacement was offered
and sent out with the rest of the items.

Sorry to see any one lose their business, but in the retail world Customer Service is King..!
When does your album drop??? :wink1:

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Used them a few times back in the day. They were good years back. I think lol

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
No one wants to pay for over priced products when they can go to NP, Lockout,TGB etc and buy sns for a fraction of the cost
NP =yeah if you ever actually receive your order

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Well they did have that awesome SARMS sale which I totally missed out on though. Ghar1ne for what was it like 28 bucks a bottle?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No one wants to pay for over priced products when they can go to NP, Lockout,TGB etc and buy sns for a fraction of the cost
NP =yeah if you ever actually receive your order

Anyways, I checked out the prices on Orbit, even with their coupon. Are those really closeout prices? There closeout prices are higher than other store prices without a coupon.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Anyways, I checked out the prices on Orbit, even with their coupon. Are those really closeout prices? There closeout prices are higher than other store prices without a coupon.
Exactly why I haven't shopped there in awhile

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
NP used to be my go-to. Won't ever order from them anymore. Went in the crapper.
Yeah I don't know what happend with NP. They were the beesknees especially for bulk powders. I heard something about new ownership and now all I see are complaint threads..etc

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
NP used to be my go-to. Won't ever order from them anymore. Went in the crapper.
Daren always took care of me and made sure things go smoothly for those who I referred NP. Once he was let go then.....

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Daren always took care of me and made sure things go smoothly for those who I referred NP. Once he was let go then.....
I wondered what had changed.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Same as Corbin, really good dude. Used to hook me up with stuff all the time as well.

As for orbit, I had good experiences shopping their and cheap shipping intl made it a bonus for me. Pricier than other e-tailers, but had a good range

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Same as Corbin, really good dude. Used to hook me up with stuff all the time as well.

As for orbit, I had good experiences shopping their and cheap shipping intl made it a bonus for me. Pricier than other e-tailers, but had a good range
Corbin was e****lent! He hooked me up and provided me some of the best customer service I've experienced. My business has moved almost exclusively to lockout now. I used to flop between NP and Lockout but Lockout took over the game.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not such a bad deal.. just paid $86 bucks for 1 hypermax xt and 2 oxymax xt plus each one comes with a free cremax xt, so I got 3 of those too.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's a shame when store close. It limits the competition for sales and pricing. Never used NP but did order from orbit once or twice with no issue.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah have only used the old hypermax, so looking forward to trying the new one.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is a tough business to be an online supp store. Soo much competition and margins are not as big as people sometimes think they are.