Another....Epi Pulse

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your help everyone, I picked up a few bottles of E-Stane and supporting supplements. I am set on a pulse after reading enough about the reduced side effects and longterm HPTA surpression. I can't decide on whether I want to puse 3 or 4 days a week.

If I do 3x weekly then I'm going for 50-70mgs but if I do 4x then prob 40-50mgs. Any insight, I lift 5 days a week.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like 3X with 50mg. 30 preworkout and then 20 post. What do u do for ur 5 lifting days a week? That might help determine if u want to do 3X or 4X a week.

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
Monday shoulders
Tuesday Chest
Wednesday Legs
Thur-Off
Friday Back
Saturday-Off
Sunday Bis-Tris

Cardio 4x a week low intensity stair climber.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can I ask y u have off days surrounding back?

This is just my suggestion but u could do arms on Saturday. Pulse 4 times a week on chest, legs, back, and arm day.

What is ur nightly supplement of choice going to be?

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
Can I ask y u have off days surrounding back?

This is just my suggestion but u could do arms on Saturday. Pulse 4 times a week on chest, legs, back, and arm day.

What is ur nightly supplement of choice going to be?
Bulk Formestane and .5ml of Arimidex.

I'll be taking 50mg of DHEA daily spread out 25mg doses. Creatine Gluconate, Lipo 6 Black, Casiein and Whey proteins, Cycle Support and Krilipid Balance from RPN for added protection. I think weeks 1-3 50mg weeks 4 70mg, week 5 80mg and 6 100mg. Just an idea i need too see how I respond to high dose. I've only ran epithio up to 40mgs so far. Keep in mind I am far from a hormone newb. I've ran most orals and used test prop and enanthate for 18 week cycles so I know how I respond to steroids.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks good. Maybe a lil too strong on the E control but not too bad. U figure out how many doses a week u want?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ya u dont want to completely kill estrogen. Epi is hard enough on ur joints alone with no estrogen it will be horrible. Make sure u take enough joint supps. U might want to have an estrogen rebound based PCT in place.

Fish oil is ur friend.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya u dont want to completely kill estrogen. Epi is hard enough on ur joints alone with no estrogen it will be horrible. Make sure u take enough joint supps. U might want to have an estrogen rebound based PCT in place.

Fish oil is ur friend.
epi gave me slight "growing pains" for about 5 min every few days at 70 mg didnt "dry" out my joints,

it didnt even lower my estrogen,

IMO with relation to my blood work its acts as a SERM binding to receptors and NOT LOWERING e2 at a short half life which can explain any rebound within the halflife

ADEX EVERYDAY no way around it, unless ADEX nights u use EPI and NOLVA nights u dont.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not everybody handles Epi as well as u though Crazy. My joints feel better now but I am taking my joint supps and making sure things r nice and loose.

Well he was talking about using ADEX and Formestane

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not everybody handles Epi as well as u though Crazy. My joints feel better now but I am taking my joint supps and making sure things r nice and loose.

Well he was talking about using ADEX and Formestane

i believe he was going to switch off between the 2 not use them together

blood work shows it doesnt kill estrogen,

infact the "dryness" you may feel is from the strength gains your joints and tendons cant handle yet

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol alright now I want to hear from him.

U r probably right. Explosive gains will do that to lil ole joints. Especially when considering it was mainly just my elbows.

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
Lol alright now I want to hear from him.

U r probably right. Explosive gains will do that to lil ole joints. Especially when considering it was mainly just my elbows.
We were talking in PM but yea prob to make the Arimidex last formestane on off days adex on.